+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AUGUST 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Thenks!!a lot of information, blocked my maind. Someone whose applications go to the Vienna office. I'm waiting for the Vienna Office for further process.

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
I tried to link our file to mycic using what seem to work for many and I couldn't link it. Rechecked all the info from our app and even copied and pasted from application and still would not work.

Is it too early to link since it's only been a day and it's the weekend to link?

Help!
I don't think it's too early to link your application because you already got your AOR1. Try changing the number of applicants put 1 instead of 2. You can also check your application status through your Ecas account.

Reactions: barnalve

Maki215

Jul 17, 2017
Hello everyone...my sponsor received an email stating that we should link our application in 7 calendar days..one thing is we didn't receive AOR letter..anyone on this thread got the same case??any advice on what to do?in your case who link the account sponsor or principal applicant?

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
I'm not saying all the officers at CPC, but some of them, don't treat and review your application with care and sometimes they miss things that are right there before their eyes, but either they are careless or they choose not to see them. They returned my application as well for the things that was right there, but they didn't see. Of course, we are all humans and we make mistakes, but they should know that their mistakes will have great consequences on people's lives. Because of their mistake, my time and money got wasted just like that, not to mention me not being able to see my spouse got extended and I have to apply again and wait for another 2 months to get the damn AOR. its a good thing that didn't happen to you and you didn't have to feel the frustrations that some of us felt.
I agree with you. I was worried I would be one of the unlucky ones who got them returning the application saying something was missing when in fact was not. I even told my wife to take a video of the package, if it was returned, to have proof that they were negligent if what they said was missing was in fact there. However, I am talking about being respectful there, and about not saying nasty things when one does not really know if they are corrupt or whatever. Some people are negligent, that is for sure. And some of them don't want to help, that is for sure too. I swore I would file a complaint, do whatever it would take to get back at them if they returned my application for a mistake on their part. Being upset is okay, what is not okay is being disrespectful in a degree beyond excusable. I hope your application goes very well next time, and wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: naz-y

barnalve

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah o.k - but again my question is that who said that you add the sponsor into that equation. It says numbers of applicant... and nowhere says add up the sponsor. As matter of fact that number refers back to the IMM008 which is again 1 the spouse + dependents and not spouse+ dependents + sponsor. Something is really wrong there, either with the IRCC platform or we are not doing it right...
May be you are Right

barnalve

Aug 14, 2017
Hello everyone...my sponsor received an email stating that we should link our application in 7 calendar days..one thing is we didn't receive AOR letter..anyone on this thread got the same case??any advice on what to do?in your case who link the account sponsor or principal applicant?
You will receive it may be tommorow... sponsor and aplicant email have delay time between them

Reactions: Maki215

kanor24

Aug 1, 2017
Got AOR email just today (Application was received on Aug 2) and successfully linked online :)

Best wishes to everyone!
I don't think it's too early to link your application because you already got your AOR1. Try changing the number of applicants put 1 instead of 2. You can also check your application status through your Ecas account.
I'll give that a try tonight when I can access it again. Frustrating

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I agree with you. I was worried I would be one of the unlucky ones who got them returning the application saying something was missing when in fact was not. I even told my wife to take a video of the package, if it was returned, to have proof that they were negligent if what they said was missing was in fact there. However, I am talking about being respectful there, and about not saying nasty things when one does not really know if they are corrupt or whatever. Some people are negligent, that is for sure. And some of them don't want to help, that is for sure too. I swore I would file a complaint, do whatever it would take to get back at them if they returned my application for a mistake on their part. Being upset is okay, what is not okay is being disrespectful in a degree beyond excusable. I hope your application goes very well next time, and wish you the best of luck.
Yes I don't agree with being disrespectful toward others, but I do feel his/her frustration as it happened to me too. Thanks, I hope it goes pretty smooth for you too :)

VinceJH

Jul 5, 2017
Montréal, QC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Doc's Request.
28-09-2017
AOR Received.
27-09-2017
File Transfer...
13-10-2017
Med's Request
04-10-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Passport Req..
22-12-2017
my application was received on the 8th of August and still no AOR for me... Others in the same case?

kanor24

Aug 1, 2017
But I havent had luck linking our application. :(
You're probably having the same problem as me. I was able to link mine and this is what I did...

- Choose Application number and Last name option
- Leave Place of birth and country untouched
- Fill in Passport info
- Fill other info
- Put 2 for applicants

This is what worked for me and hope it works for you. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: faithey