Application Delivered: August 05, 2016
AOR Received: August 23, 2016
In Process: August 29, 2016
Test Invite: October 24, 2016
Test Date: November 08,2016
Decision Made: November 12, 2016
Citizenship Oath Invite:
Citizenship Oath Date:
Congrats jbz and best wishes. Hope you get your oath invite soon!

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivana said:
Hello All,
My test was yesterday. The officer told me that I have to submit ducumentation regarding my residence. The officer gave me a letter. The letter had her name and I was told by the officer to send it directly to her. I asked if it was an RQ and she said no. I lost my passport a while back... I don't know what to make out of this... I hope this doesn't take forever. Anybody with similar situation?
Hello,
Can you share the list of documents you were asked to submit along-with the number of days you were present in Canada before applying?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jbz12 said:
Citizenship Application Status:

Local Office: Edmonton
Application Mailed: August 03, 2016
Citizenship Oath Invite:
Citizenship Oath Date:
Congratulations to another Edmonton applicant ;)

hopinggirl

Oct 31, 2016
Congratulations!! That is so quick! Took the test Nov. 3 and still waiting for my ECAS status to change to Decision Made. What a waiting game!

jbz12 said:
Citizenship Application Status:

Local Office: Edmonton
Application Mailed: August 03, 2016
Citizenship Oath Invite:
Citizenship Oath Date:

tintin

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
islandting said:
yes..i work with the canadian government,but didn't request urgent processing..i'm still shock at how quick mine went
How does one request for urgent processing? I have plans to travel this Christmas and need my Canadian passport, otherwise,....Christmas is toast for the family.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tintin said:
How does one request for urgent processing? I have plans to travel this Christmas and need my Canadian passport, otherwise,....Christmas is toast for the family.
Travel plans will not be accepted for urgent processing. You would need to be able to show that you loose out on a job for example if you are not a citizen.

Hurry49

Sep 18, 2016
Hello guys,

I have my test and interview this week in Montreal. I was wondering if someone who already had the interview would describe the interview and what kind of questions they ask please? Just a walk-through of their experience, I would really appreciate that.

Thank you,

akramborno

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hurry49 said:
Hello guys,

I have my test and interview this week in Montreal. I was wondering if someone who already had the interview would describe the interview and what kind of questions they ask please? Just a walk-through of their experience, I would really appreciate that.

Thank you,
[/quote

it's very straightforward, whatever documents you submitted with your citizenship application will be verified and that's all. i remember my interview took less than 5 min.

Good Luck

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hurry49 said:
Hello guys,

Thank you,
Best wishes on your upcoming test! Mine this past week was quite different. They asked me if i have properties here or my home country, how many biological children, both not part of citizenship application, so i guess it depends on who the interviewer is....My interviewer was training someone, not sure whether this was reason he asked many off the chart questions..Then he decided to hold onto my file pending travel history report from CBSA..

Hurry49

Sep 18, 2016
tinam said:
Best wishes on your upcoming test! Mine this past week was quite different. They asked me if i have properties here or my home country, how many biological children, both not part of citizenship application, so i guess it depends on who the interviewer is....
Thanks

Hurry49

Sep 18, 2016
akramborno said:
Hurry49 said:
Hello guys,

Thank you,
[/quote

it's very straightforward, whatever documents you submitted with your citizenship application will be verified and that's all. i remember my interview took less than 5 min.

Good Luck
Thanks

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
tinam said:
Hello Ivana
Congrats on your test! As for residence documentation, i guess she gave you a list probably that may include bills, bank records etc, just submit what she requested for in the letter as soon as possible. I am not in a similar situation but had my residence questioned as well. For me the officer will request my entry records from CBSA before making the decision. Good luck and best wishes!
Hello,
The letter says:
Entry Exit records of movement from USA I94
Proof of travel documents, e-tickets
Rental agreements
Records of employment

I wondering what is next??? I know I lost my passport, but I had always been here... I am a little sad. Anybody with the same experience?

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivana said:
Hello,
The letter says:
Entry Exit records of movement from USA I94
Proof of travel documents, e-tickets
Rental agreements
Records of employment

I wondering what is next??? I know I lost my passport, but I had always been here... I am a little sad. Anybody with the same experience?
Mine is a little different, the interviewer will request for my travel records from CBSA, i know for sure i have more than the required 1460 days, just concerned about how long it will take to get the records. As for your requested documents, i think you could ask your employer to include your vacation dates if that could help! Best wishes..

For your I-94, you may visit this website to view and print this record: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home#section

islandting

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
local office: MISSISSAUGA

app mailed: AUGUST 19,2016
app received: AUGUST 22,2016
AOR : SEPTEMBER 12,2016
in process : SEPTEMBER 13,2016
test invite sent OCTOBER 11,2016
test date: NOVEMBER 7,2016 (20/20)
oath invite sent: NOVEMBER 8,2016
oath : DECEMBER 1,2016

TOTAL DAYS FROM APP DELIVERED : 102
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME : 3 MONTHS AND 10 DAYS .

thank you lord.