app received: AUGUST 22,2016
AOR : SEPTEMBER 12,2016
in process : SEPTEMBER 13,2016
test invite sent OCTOBER 11,2016
test date: NOVEMBER 7,2016 (20/20)
oath invite sent: NOVEMBER 8,2016
oath : DECEMBER 1,2016

TOTAL DAYS FROM APP DELIVERED : 102
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME : 3 MONTHS AND 10 DAYS .

thank you lord.
Congrats on the invite! Best wishes on your successful completion of this stressful process!

arch

Dec 19, 2011
Hi Guys :
I getting frustrating because nothing move since three months since I apply except the in process.
what do you advise folks call MP or wait ? do I need to request entry and exit report ?
my time line is
local office: MISSISSAUGA

app mailed: AUGUST 10,2016
app received: AUGUST 12,2016
AOR : AUGUST 24,2016
in process : AUGUST 30,2016
Please advise

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arch said:
Hi Guys :
I getting frustrating because nothing move since three months since I apply except the in process.
what do you advise folks call MP or wait ? do I need to request entry and exit report ?
my time line is

app mailed: AUGUST 10,2016
app received: AUGUST 12,2016
AOR : AUGUST 24,2016
in process : AUGUST 30,2016
Please advise
Hello arch
Have you tried to call the call center yet? This is odd...more than 2 months since "in process", i would start by calling the center then proceed from there..Best wishes

foofoo123

Sep 6, 2016
Hey guys - I had my test on Nov 8th. Cleared it. In the interview, she asked me to send in all my passport stamps with an attested translation (I have a lot of passport stamps that are not in English or French). Don't know what that means or how long it will slow things down for me. She clearly wasn't convinced of me having spent the required days in Canada, despite me explaining that I have a full time job since 4-5 years etc. Anybody else been in a similar situation? How long does it end up slowing the process down? Thanks

suriyaramesh

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where was your test center and interview?

Thanks

foofoo123 said:
Hey guys - I had my test on Nov 8th. Cleared it. In the interview, she asked me to send in all my passport stamps with an attested translation (I have a lot of passport stamps that are not in English or French). Don't know what that means or how long it will slow things down for me. She clearly wasn't convinced of me having spent the required days in Canada, despite me explaining that I have a full time job since 4-5 years etc. Anybody else been in a similar situation? How long does it end up slowing the process down? Thanks

Harym21

Aug 23, 2016
islandting said:

app mailed: AUGUST 19,2016
app received: AUGUST 22,2016
AOR : SEPTEMBER 12,2016
in process : SEPTEMBER 13,2016
test invite sent OCTOBER 11,2016
test date: NOVEMBER 7,2016 (20/20)
oath invite sent: NOVEMBER 8,2016
oath : DECEMBER 1,2016

TOTAL DAYS FROM APP DELIVERED : 102
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME : 3 MONTHS AND 10 DAYS .

thank you lord.

Congrats Islandting.

tintin

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Rigly68 said:
Travel plans will not be accepted for urgent processing. You would need to be able to show that you loose out on a job for example if you are not a citizen.
Thanks for the info.

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
foofoo123 said:
This was my problem too. Also, I lost my passport. I have no idea how long it will take to be honest. I am wondering the samething.

CanadianClub

Oct 25, 2016
tinam said:
Any ideas on how long it takes CBSA to send a travel history report to CIC?
Hi tinam,

From other posts that I've read on this forum, it could be approx 30 days.

Hopefully yours get sent sooner than that!

CanadianClub

Oct 25, 2016
foofoo123 said:
Hi,

I don't think it should hold up your process for long at all, as long as you get those stamps translated and send them in right away. The person handling your file just needs to verify entry and exit dates and with your stamps not in English or French (or accompanied with official translations) they can't "officially" do that.

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianClub said:
Hi tinam,

From other posts that I've read on this forum, it could be approx 30 days.

Hopefully yours get sent sooner than that!
Thank you canadianclub. Best wishes to you!

Windy_city09

Oct 23, 2016
Hi All,

Just wanted to update here, had my test this morning in Mississauga, easier than I expected. Interview was pretty straightforward too, I guess she was testing my English by checking my documents and asking simple questions. Now I am waiting my oath invitation!! I can say , that I truly enjoyed studying about this country.

Best wishes to all.

All in all this was pleasant 5 y journey

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Windy_city09 said:
Hi All,

Just wanted to update here, had my test this morning in Mississauga, easier than I expected. Interview was pretty straightforward too, I guess she was testing my English by checking my documents and asking simple questions. Now I am waiting my oath invitation!! I can say , that I truly enjoyed studying about this country.

Best wishes to all.

All in all this was pleasant 5 y journey
Congrats on your test and best wishes!

jbz12

Aug 23, 2016
jbz12 said:
Citizenship Application Status:

Local Office: Edmonton
Application Mailed: August 03, 2016
Application Delivered: August 05, 2016
AOR Received: August 23, 2016
In Process: August 29, 2016