+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2014 Citizenship Applications

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 said:
Good for you man!!

How did you check your Ecas?

Did you use your Client Id or your Pr card number ?

It is all the same...

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 said:
I tried many times but nothing came up. Maybe they have not entered my info into the sysytem yet.

Lets wait and wait !!

When did you send? Majority of the August applicants didn't heard anything so far. So don't worry. Keep checking your email especially the junk/spam folder on daily basis. E-cas may or may not show any progress as per some reports.
Yeah...Wait and wait...its the only way to go...

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ronaldo Da Lima 89 said:
Good for you man!!

How did you check your Ecas?

Did you use your Client Id or your Pr card number ?
I used Client ID man

Fort Mc.

Oct 19, 2014
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. I sent my application on may 20th and my ecas was updated as follow

1-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 26, 2014.

2-We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 26, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us..

But my application was rejected as incomplete because my application was postdated and returned to me on August 5th, I signed my app for may 30th but CIC received it on May 26th and rejected it.

CIC sent me back my package with a form to fill and resend (with new application form and all supporting doc).

the new package was sent to cic on August 20th and received at CIC on August 25th and ecas was updated on Friday as follow:

1-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 25, 2014.

2-We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 25, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3-We started processing your application on October 15, 2014.

My status now on ecas is: in process.

good luck all

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Fort Mc. said:
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. I sent my application on may 20th and my ecas was updated as follow

1-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 26, 2014.

2-We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 26, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us..

But my application was rejected as incomplete because my application was postdated and returned to me on August 5th, I signed my app for may 30th but CIC received it on May 26th and rejected it.

CIC sent me back my package with a form to fill and resend (with new application form and all supporting doc).

the new package was sent to cic on August 20th and received at CIC on August 25th and ecas was updated on Friday as follow:

1-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 25, 2014.

2-We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 25, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

good luck all

Welcome Fort Mc,
Please add/update/view yourself on the Citizenship time line 2014, if you wish.
You can see link below on my footer.

latitudeofgratitude

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Peel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I have been Lurking in the background for a few months... and I must say this forum has been a huge help for me with putting together my application package, as well as helping me make sense of CIC's many Ambiguities. You guys are awesome :)

My Timeline is as Follows :

Application sent on : August 28th with Purolater from Brampton Ontario
Received on: August 29th By Mike Kachveda
AOR : Soon
In Process: Soon
Local Office: To be confirmed
Test Invite: Soon
Test date : Soon
Oath Date: Soon

latitudeofgratitude

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Peel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fort Mc. said:
Hi guys,

good luck all
My Application Package was received 4 days after yours fort Mc. So I will be keeping an eye on your timeline ;) ..... Congrats on your status update , Best of Luck.

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
informatics said:
Thanks for sharing . Do you know which is your local office ?

All the best!
Thanks! I don't know yet where my local office is. I guess I need to wait for the AOR.:)

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
Donvalley said:
It is all the same...
Client ID is found in front of the PR card with the numeric format xxxx-xxxx. PR # is the alpha-numeric found at the back of the card. Both are working fine when I checked my ecas, but not the receipt #.:)

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Seems August applications are being reviewed and In Process. Mine was received Aug-27-2014. Hope thing turns out positive.

Let's pray guys!!!

Mah*

Jul 23, 2014
Good news for me too :)

Application received August 14, 2014.
Acknowledging receipt of the application, and the study book sent on August 14.
Application in process on October 9, 2014.

(Vancouver applicant- Haven't received any email so far- Used client ID to check the E-case)

Good luck guys

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mah* said:
Good news for me too :)

Application received August 14, 2014.
Acknowledging receipt of the application, and the study book sent on August 14.
Application in process on October 9, 2014.

(Vancouver applicant- Haven't received any email so far- Used client ID to check the E-case)

Good luck guys
Congrats! Good to see a wave of AORs. Good luck all

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........