+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2014 Citizenship Applications

dav3000

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please add me to the list. Application sent Aug 15th, received Aug 20th. AOR October 2nd and in process Oct. 2nd.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
dav3000 said:
Please add me to the list. Application sent Aug 15th, received Aug 20th. AOR October 2nd and in process Oct. 2nd.
maali said:
Please add me to list too. Application received Aug. 7th. Email AOR on Oct 10th. No Ecas update yet.
dasm2014 said:
Please add me to the list.

Application received on Aug 29.
Added

Zaraben

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2014
AOR Received.
25-01-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Interview........
11-08-205
LANDED..........
11-05-2011
Good morning! I jus need to share my frustration with you guys.

:'( I missed the copy of my old passport (the one I sent is just 2 yrs old) so after 2 months I send the application, last Friday CIC sent back the whole application. I was mad at myself for overseeing such a small thing.

Well, I took action immediately, got the copy of the older passport and sent the application again Saturday morning.

I hope this time it runs smoothly !!

Cheers

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Rossei said:
List updated:

#FORUM NAMERECV'D DATEAORIn-PROCESSINVITATIONTEST DATE
---------------------------[ Week 1 ]-----------------------------------------------------
1.Ronaldo Da Lima 89Aug 01----
2.HashBAug 05-Oct 23--
3.Bashar4Aug 05Oct 23---
4.patientdogAug 05-Oct 27--
5.grepisAug 06-Oct 23--
6.maaliAug 07Oct 10---
---------------------------[ Week 2 ]----------------------------------------------------
7.ottawaResidentAug 08----
8.abc3896Aug 08-Oct 15--
9.DonvalleyAug 11----
10.Maple_StarAug 11-Oct 03--
11.sweetdreamaAug 11-Oct 23--
12.slm.tbtAug 11-Oct 24--
13.thepolestarAug 11Oct 21---
14.NigerianCanadianAug 11{Aug 8}Oct 24--
15.st7480Aug 12-Oct 27--
16.west2eastAug 13-Oct 25--
17.luigi60Aug 13-Oct 27--
18.gatormeiAug 14Oct 11Oct 15--
19.HiCanadianoAug 14----
20.RosseiAug 14----
---------------------------[ Week 3 ]----------------------------------------------------
21.gunterinellaAug 15-Oct 27--
22.yano4kaAug 17----
23.OP_POPAug 18-Oct 16--
24.silverfoxAug 18-Oct 14--
25.dav3000Aug 20Oct 02Oct 02--
26.ZarabenAug 20----
27.MrBAug 20-Oct 27--
---------------------------[ Week 4 ]----------------------------------------------------
28.alexdiveAug 25Oct 23---
29.getcanadavisaAug 25-Oct 23--
30.Zumba369Aug 25Oct 21---
31.def_col_maleAug 25----
32.JaiTORONTOAug 25----
33.amy2008Aug 25-Oct 29--
34.black-featherAug 27-Oct 30--
35.mimina82Aug 28- Oct 27--
36.IeboAug 28Oct 27---
37.Vancouver2014Aug 29-Oct 20--
38.latitudeofgratitudeAug 29----
39.dasm2014Aug 29----
thx for the list!! anyone has received the book yet?

rivermax91

Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I got an email on October 16th saying my application was received on August 1st, 2014. I called the call centre the other day, and they said my application is in the system and is in the queue to be processed, and that the email serves as the AOR. No E-cas so far though!

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
Well guys..here is the happy news!

I got my first response last week, by e-cas update on Friday 31/10 - Received on Aug 11...We sent you a book..bla bla..same canned message.
And on Saturday 01/11 - In Process.

I Wish and hope all others still waiting, will see something this week.

Now regarding the timeline, to make the copy paste process a bit easier for the guys who is taking the pain: @ Rossie

The old Timeline sheet 2014 is totally screwed up, the first columns are not matching with last columns. My dates and notes are moved to some other rows, and same thing to almost every other lines. Last week I tried to fix it but again messed up next day. So I don't see it anymore reliable to gather and share information.
I guess, all the the shuffling is done unintentional, possibly by hand held device swiping, frustrated to reach end of the
page. It is very hard to maintain and keep restoring daily this way and I think this is the reason, original creator dumped it now.

Anyway I have created another timeline sheet which August'ers can start with. Do join freely if you wish so. I have already copied some partial data in. If your name is already there, please click on it to complete the information.

It is all same, only difference being; it is locked against unintentional modifications; as viewing and editing is separated to different pages. The same page look and data on same sheet format. No need to login or register, open access.

To view click on this link.
http://goo.gl/UdobDn

To modify just click on your name/nickname, another page will open with all previous information in a form. Edit/modify accordingly and after you finish, click on submit button at end of the page.

To add new, use this form:
http://goo.gl/zZ0yu0

I will try to incorporate some old data, if I get a chance. All colors are automatically applied according status.

Just in case; if you make an error typing, modify it. If you don't know how to, don't worry. Just create another; type in comment : Duplicate to delete.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Donvalley said:
Well guys..here is the happy news!

I got my first response last week, by e-cas update on Friday 31/10 - Received on Aug 11...We sent you a book..bla bla..same canned message.
And on Saturday 01/11 - In Process.

I Wish and hope all others still waiting, will see something this week.

Now regarding the timeline, to make the copy paste process a bit easier for the guys who is taking the pain: @ Rossie

The old Timeline sheet 2014 is totally screwed up, the first columns are not matching with last columns. My dates and notes are moved to some other rows, and same thing to almost every other lines. Last week I tried to fix it but again messed up next day. So I don't see it anymore reliable to gather and share information.
I guess, all the the shuffling is done unintentional, possibly by hand held device swiping, frustrated to reach end of the
page. It is very hard to maintain and keep restoring daily this way and I think this is the reason, original creator dumped it now.

Anyway I have created another timeline sheet which August'ers can start with. Do join freely if you wish so. I have already copied some partial data in. If your name is already there, please click on it to complete the information.

It is all same, only difference being; it is locked against unintentional modifications; as viewing and editing is separated to different pages. The same page look and data on same sheet format. No need to login or register, open access.

To view click on this link.
http://goo.gl/biHsZD

To modify just click on your name/nickname, another page will open with all previous information in a form. Edit/modify accordingly and after you finish, click on submit button at end of the page.

To add new, use this form:
http://goo.gl/zZ0yu0

I will try to incorporate some old data, if I get a chance. All colors are automatically applied according status.

Just in case; if you make an error typing, modify it. If you don't know how to, don't worry. Just create another; type in comment : Duplicate to delete.
First of all, congrats.

Re: the database, I initially thought to make same as yours using Google forms and docs. In fact, I made a user form similar to yours. Then I guessed people would mess it up like the google spreadsheet and it will be a pain to keep everything in order. However, you did a tremendous job.

FYI, I already submitted my data but the view mode didn't update it yet. Does it require your authorization?

gatormei

Nov 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank Rossei and Donvalley for devoting your time to do this!!!! :)

Rossei said:
First of all, congrats.

Re: the database, I initially thought to make same as yours using Google forms and docs. In fact, I made a user form similar to yours. Then I guessed people would mess it up like the google spreadsheet and it will be a pain to keep everything in order. However, you did a tremendous job.

FYI, I already submitted my data but the view mode didn't update it yet. Does it require your authorization?

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
@ Rossei
@ Maple_Star
@ gatormei

Thanks for the nice comments!

Quote from: Rossei
"... Does it require your authorization?"

Not really. It is setup for full open access with no authorization required except for editing form or erase data.

Mighty Google claims that data updates goes online instantly after submission but as everything is running on Google clouds, general presumption is that, some times it may take a while to show up there due to network clogging or for some other reasons.

I will keep the same links active as long as it works without any issues but please check the link on my footer in case of any problems in view/edit. The links will change if I have to republish the page due to some known/unknown data/update issues. If so I will notify and immediately update my footer.

View
http://goo.gl/UdobDn

Note: To see the update try refresh/re-load page after few minutes (on View Page screen) : Press F5 on keyboard.

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
Zaraben said:
Good morning! I jus need to share my frustration with you guys.

:'( I missed the copy of my old passport (the one I sent is just 2 yrs old) so after 2 months I send the application, last Friday CIC sent back the whole application. I was mad at myself for overseeing such a small thing.

Well, I took action immediately, got the copy of the older passport and sent the application again Saturday morning.

I hope this time it runs smoothly !!

Cheers
Hi Zaraben,

is the old passport required in the application? i dont see it in the checklist. what is the exact reason on the letter?.

thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
asagalen said:
Hi Zaraben,

is the old passport required in the application? i dont see it in the checklist. what is the exact reason on the letter?.

thanks
I guess he provided his current passport which only covers last 2 years. But your passport (all) should cover all 4 years preceding the application.

It's written in the guide CIT0002:

3. Biographical page of Passport(s)/Travel Document(s)
The biographical page means the page where it has your name, photo, passport/travel document no., issue date and expiration date. Provide photocopies of the biographical pages of all passports and/or travel documents (valid and cancelled) for the relevant four (4) year period immediately preceding the date of your application,

Also, provide photocopies of any renewal pages of the passport(s)/travel document(s).
Note: If any of these documents are no longer in your possession please explain why.

Format: Clear and legible photocopy