+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2013 Citizenship Applications - Start to Finish

confused1234

May 6, 2013
confused1234 said:
I got my test date. First week of March....Mississauga office.
Done. Oath next Monday...

To the poster above, they just go through the application and confirm you work at the same place.

c0mputer

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Cornwall,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
confused1234 said:
Done. Oath next Monday...

To the poster above, they just go through the application and confirm you work at the same place.
wow!! nice ,
no update on my side ..wake up ottawa ..come-on!!!!

Macintosh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
I applied in July.
Processing started on 3rd October.
December 17th received additional document request.
Today, confirmed from CIC test date as 22nd March.

Local Office Ottawa.

Not bad eh?

azeemguy

Jul 29, 2012
My timeline :

Applicant App Received InProcess_Date Office Application RQ Date Test Date Oath Date
azeemguy Aug 2, 2013 Oct 25, 2013 Ontario Married March 11, 2014

Sometime in Jan,2014 I had rcvd the fingerprinting request which I submitted a week later. Now I have rcvd the update on the website that on Feb 26 they have sent me a letter (which I have not rcvd yet) that the test is scheduled for Mar 11, 2014. Hope all goes well.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
azeemguy said:
My timeline :

Applicant App Received InProcess_Date Office Application RQ Date Test Date Oath Date
azeemguy Aug 2, 2013 Oct 25, 2013 Ontario Married March 11, 2014

Sometime in Jan,2014 I had rcvd the fingerprinting request which I submitted a week later. Now I have rcvd the update on the website that on Feb 26 they have sent me a letter (which I have not rcvd yet) that the test is scheduled for Mar 11, 2014. Hope all goes well.
Great !! Did u travel during the 4 yr period ?

sparkle

Feb 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No news here ! I called CIC and they told me the file got transfered to local office. Thats it !
I hav a lot of US trips...so I am hoping not to receive RQ

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No test yet for any Augusters???

Whats going on? Everyone else seems to be done with their oaths who applied after us in the same region with the same local office.

Its too surreal eh... 8) 8) 8) 8)

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
dear_pnp said:
No test yet for any Augusters???

Whats going on? Everyone else seems to be done with their oaths who applied after us in the same region with the same local office.

Its too surreal eh... 8) 8) 8) 8)
Or may be not. Now I personally know someone who applied after us and received the test invitation yesterday for early April. Processing center is Scarborough, application for the whole family (husband, wife and three kids), Processing started on 28th Oct 2013. He's my friend so I don't want to be jealous but I am definitely angry on CIC now (though I very well know it's of no use being so).

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joy4u said:
Or may be not. Now I personally know someone who applied after us and received the test invitation yesterday for early April. Processing center is Scarborough, application for the whole family (husband, wife and three kids), Processing started on 28th Oct 2013. He's my friend so I don't want to be jealous but I am definitely angry on CIC now (though I very well know it's of no use being so).

Holy moly, geeeez louiiiizzzz!!!!!

How come thats happening? Mine and others have went into processing way before Oct 28th 2013 and are single applicants with continuous employment and we dont hear anything from that same local office....Its not a FIFO ( first in first out ) algorithm...?

Its tiring :'( :'( :'( :'(

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
dear_pnp said:
Holy moly, geeeez louiiiizzzz!!!!!

How come thats happening? Mine and others have went into processing way before Oct 28th 2013 and are single applicants with continuous employment and we dont hear anything from that same local office....Its not a FIFO ( first in first out ) algorithm...?

Its tiring :'( :'( :'( :'(
hhhhh. take it easy my friend. you will get it!!

jingle

Aug 22, 2009
INFORMATION FOR ALL

Application received august 29
Processing started oct 23
Test letter received February 15
Test done February 24
Oath march 14.
Scarborough local office
Family.
Been to home country twice in relevant period and many times to US. Total period our of country 2 months

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
jingle said:
INFORMATION FOR ALL

Application received august 29
Processing started oct 23
Test letter received February 15
Test done February 24
Oath march 14.
Scarborough local office
Family.
Been to home country twice in relevant period and many times to US. Total period our of country 2 months
Congratulations!! can you please tell us about your test experience and how was the interview??
thanks,