App. Filed.......
30-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-26-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
hello everyone!

ung mga conversations niu ba na iprinint ninyo from emails and everything
kelangan my translations dba pg hnd xa in english? and no need ipa-authenticate?

linh14

Star Member
Dec 23, 2010
thats amazing someone got approval in August already. sorry, i just have read our Thread.

I will update my timeline with you guys, however, i have something to ask.

1. We sent application in Feb to CPC-V(wrongly) and in May CPC-V forwarded it to CPC-M and returned the package since its not the updated forms. My hubby got the UCI but when he checks online, it says the UCI exists. Does that mean our application has not processed yet?

2. He is now Student and last 4 months he was in Vietnam with me as student too. However, he has spending money on this credit card and its minus some thousand dollars. Should he clear his "debt" before the officer touch our application? btw, he is from Quebec, so there is no need to prof his financial abilities. But a credit card debt....? what do you guys think?

i know i have so many questions. some more will come :D

Linh

linh14

Star Member
Dec 23, 2010
Dear Louie-Ann:
Please update my info into the spreadsheets.

I've checked the post online.
Application send 2nd of August
The CPC-M received our package on the 8th of August (My birthday :))
Visa office is in Singapore (im from Vietnam).
Medical done: 11th of January 2012.

Thank you very much!

Linh

MRS.WINTER

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2, 2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
markym said:
hello everyone!

ung mga conversations niu ba na iprinint ninyo from emails and everything
kelangan my translations dba pg hnd xa in english? and no need ipa-authenticate?
Hello sis!

Seems like you were confused when u posted in this forum instead on the loca l forum for August applicant. ;D Anyhow di mo kailangang i-print lahat. Di mo rin kailangang ipa-translate o itranslate. Ang kailangan mong ipa-translate in English ay yung mga documents issued by the government kagaya ng birth certificate, marriage certificate, and advisory of marriage. Kse di ba sa ibang bansa ang mga birth certificate, marriage certificate ay written in their own language.
Di mo na rin kailangan ipa-authenticate. Yung NSO issued documents will do.

markym

Jul 17, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-26-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
MRS.WINTER said:
Hello sis!

Seems like you were confused when u posted in this forum instead on the loca l forum for August applicant. ;D Anyhow di mo kailangang i-print lahat. Di mo rin kailangang ipa-translate o itranslate. Ang kailangan mong ipa-translate in English ay yung mga documents issued by the government kagaya ng birth certificate, marriage certificate, and advisory of marriage. Kse di ba sa ibang bansa ang mga birth certificate, marriage certificate ay written in their own language.
Di mo na rin kailangan ipa-authenticate. Yung NSO issued documents will do.
hello! haha oo nga eh nrealized q rn yn knna habang inulit q haha dpt s pinoy august 2012 thread pla. haha

anyway, salamat! :)

louie_ann

Star Member
Aug 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13, 2012
Med's Done....
July 3, 2012
linh14 said:
Dear Louie-Ann:
Please update my info into the spreadsheets.

I've checked the post online.
Application send 2nd of August
The CPC-M received our package on the 8th of August (My birthday :))
Visa office is in Singapore (im from Vietnam).
Medical done: 11th of January 2012.

Thank you very much!

Linh
You're added. :) Welcome!

joezimmer

Apr 20, 2012
All Over North America
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
21-08-2012
IELTS Request
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
LANDED..........
ASAP!
kyc221 said:
I know the feeling, lol! did you get added to the spreadsheet already? I see you've only posted once :)

My package was finally delivered this morning! It was signed for by A. Borsha. That means I'm ready to be added to the spreadsheet:

When did you do your medicals? May 25th
When was your application sent? August 24th
When did the CIC receive your application? August 29th
Which VO are you going through? Santiago, Chile
I have not been added!
Medical was done 24 May 2012
Application was sent 20 August 2012
VO is Mississauga

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
joezimmer said:
I have not been added!
Medical was done 24 May 2012
Application was sent 20 August 2012
VO is Mississauga
Where is your main visa office after everything for sponsor is completed in Mississauga? Which country are u applying through?

joezimmer

Apr 20, 2012
All Over North America
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
21-08-2012
IELTS Request
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
LANDED..........
ASAP!
tink23 said:
Where is your main visa office after everything for sponsor is completed in Mississauga? Which country are u applying through?
I am applying through USA. I have a nice situation. I work for a band so I am able to live where ever I want and they fly me to start tours with them. They and I are both from the US. So I will work for 2-3 months then I come "home" to my wife's house in Canada for 1-3 months it allows us to spend most of our time together and still allow us to have 2 incomes! I did not specify which VO I wanted because my job is constant travel (different city everyday) and It is easy for me to get where ever I need to go. will they assign a random VO?

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
joezimmer said:
I am applying through USA. I have a nice situation. I work for a band so I am able to live where ever I want and they fly me to start tours with them. They and I are both from the US. So I will work for 2-3 months then I come "home" to my wife's house in Canada for 1-3 months it allows us to spend most of our time together and still allow us to have 2 incomes! I did not specify which VO I wanted because my job is constant travel (different city everyday) and It is easy for me to get where ever I need to go. will they assign a random VO?
Nice set up for you guys!

Yes, You need to have a visa office, so I guess if u didn't specify one they will choose one for you. Buffalo is closed now so those are processed in Ottawa, and I think there's one in Detroit and LA as well (but I'm not 100% positive.) I think they will probably choose whichever one is closest to your home base in the US.

joezimmer

Apr 20, 2012
All Over North America
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
21-08-2012
IELTS Request
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
LANDED..........
ASAP!
tink23 said:
Nice set up for you guys!

Yes, You need to have a visa office, so I guess if u didn't specify one they will choose one for you. Buffalo is closed now so those are processed in Ottawa, and I think there's one in Detroit and LA as well (but I'm not 100% positive.) I think they will probably choose whichever one is closest to your home base in the US.
My home base is Minnesota, and I think you are right on those. I know there was sheet that asked where I would want to have the interview and I think Seattle was on that list too? I could be wrong :/

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
joezimmer said:
My home base is Minnesota, and I think you are right on those. I know there was sheet that asked where I would want to have the interview and I think Seattle was on that list too? I could be wrong :/
Oh yes, now that u mention it, Seattle rings a bell too. So u have options and if they do it then I assume they will just choose what is closest to you.

joezimmer

Apr 20, 2012
All Over North America
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
21-08-2012
IELTS Request
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
LANDED..........
ASAP!
tink23 said:
Oh yes, now that u mention it, Seattle rings a bell too. So u have options and if they do it then I assume they will just choose what is closest to you.
Thank you! Do you know if there will be any issues with my multiple entries in and out of Canada, USA, Europe? I have to travel to Europe for a month for work. Will that cause any red flags?

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
joezimmer said:
Thank you! Do you know if there will be any issues with my multiple entries in and out of Canada, USA, Europe? I have to travel to Europe for a month for work. Will that cause any red flags?
I can't imagine why that would cause any issues. Just make sure when you are entering Canada each time that u say u are visiting and not living with your wife because you are considered a visitor until u receive your PR.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
Hey joezimmer,

Travelling is no problem as you are applying outland - you are free to travel as much as you want during the process, so no worries.
If you were applying as common-law it might have been difficult to prove that you have lived 12 months without interruption, but if you are married then there is no issue. As long as your wife qualifies for sponsorship and you have sent proofs of your relationship, your marriage certificate and explain why you spend so much time outside, then it should be fine.
Chances of interviews for US/Can couples are very slim, so most likely you won't have to go to a VO.
AS you are from a visa exempt, they won't ask for your passport anymore (since december 2011), they will ask for the photocopies and issue the COPR on a separate sheet, so it won't be a problem for you to travel.
Good luck with your application,
Sweden