+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

B

bdh

@familyguy33

To add to my comment to you, seriously how long does it take for them to resend your approval letter by email?..It takes a few moments to add your address and click send..my God they are seriously anal retentive They have no clue what they are saying or talking about, I wonder how they have jobs really my kids could do their job and even better..lol

familyguy33

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-12-2011
@bdh

Thanks. They said up to 48 hours initially, but since they're resending it they told me it could take up to a month. Yeah I told them the same thing that email isn't supposed to take that long. They should just phone us lol.

Keep us updated with your case. God bless!

B

bdh

familyguy33 said:
@ bdh

Thanks. They said up to 48 hours initially, but since they're resending it they told me it could take up to a month. Yeah I told them the same thing that email isn't supposed to take that long. They should just phone us lol.

Keep us updated with your case. God bless!
@ familyguy33

OMG I am sorry but that is insanely ridiculous..Yes I agree with you there, but would we get a concrete answer from them still? I have lost all faith in the agents and CIC.We don't want to start feeling hopeless with our application :( I just wish and hope ours comes by email too seeing as they said they have our email on file now. Thanks so much for the best wishes and you too, and most definitely we will keep everyone updated on our progress. we wish you all the very best !!!

@ ayad

I hear your frustration, we are sailing down the same river my friend. This is the toughest experience I think we all have gone through in our life time and we have to stay strong although even for my husband and I, we are finding it very tough. But we have to keep faith and not lose hope. We will all come out winners in the end. Take care!!!

Ms.X

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-10-2011
File Transfer...
10-11-2011
Med's Done....
14-06-2011
Interview........
12-01-2012
Passport Req..
Finally!!!
LANDED..........
March 2012
Hey everyone,

I was in touch with my embassy and they told me they received my file just last week. This means that MEDICAL RESULTS RECEIVED does not mean your whole file is already at your VO and in line for processing. It only means the medical portion is available to embassy staff but they do not look at it or start on your file until much later.

Just an FYI

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Sponsor approved 1st Nov 2011 AOR 21st November 2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011 - medical received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted when applied for TRV 17th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
Bdh and familyguy, my hubby called on 3rd november and was told he was approved but they screwed up his email and to call again in 48 hours. He called again on 5th, provided same email address and lo and behold a letter came by mail on the 7th. Still no email....so go figure....he was approved on the 1st according to the letter. So moral of the story, dont fret yourself by talking to the agents...praying to the moon and stars and treebarks would probably get better results

B

bdh

Ryffa_Q said:
Bdh and familyguy, my hubby called on 3rd november and was told he was approved but they screwed up his email and to call again in 48 hours. He called again on 5th, provided same email address and lo and behold a letter came by mail on the 7th. Still no email....so go figure....he was approved on the 1st according to the letter. So moral of the story, dont fret yourself by talking to the agents...praying to the moon and stars and treebarks would probably get better results
@ Ryffa_Q

Mine and my husband's issue isn't the fact of getting the letter or email for the approval. We don't even have approval yet. Our issue and concerns are the agents that do not give you correct answers or false information when you call about your case. I am also not fretting myself over anything, I am getting frustrated with the agents and all their B.S. Our case has been opened now since last Monday and they cannot give any thing other that your file is in process and verifying info. At least everyone is getting their approval letter, we are still sitting here in the dark, wanting some good news to come our way. That is it.

So we are not worried about a letter or email that may never come, we are just wanted a truthful answer of our app being approved and then my husband and I can relax.

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
Sorry to hear that bdh, but what i meant was the call centre agent probably just tells you what they see on their screen which can be nothing at all as to what the officers going through the documents is thinking and keying into the system. i was in the same boat as yourself about 2week ago when everyone around me on the list was getting approval and I wasnt hearing anything, the frustrations and anticipation is well understood up to the point me and hubby were literally fighting daily from the tension it created. Call agents also gave my husband the run around in telling him they sent email, but email was wrong and they will re-email when at last it was received by post. Although not similar to what they told you but shows their inaccuracy in providing info. i also posted that to provide a timeline of how long you would receive anything once they tell you they've sent something to familyguy. Hubby lives in vancouver so i guess roughly a week not a month.

Give it till friday and call again, i am pretty sure that the answer would be favorable then. hang in there k. big hugss...

B

bdh

Ryffa_Q said:
Sorry to hear that bdh, but what i meant was the call centre agent probably just tells you what they see on their screen which can be nothing at all as to what the officers going through the documents is thinking and keying into the system. i was in the same boat as yourself about 2week ago when everyone around me on the list was getting approval and I wasnt hearing anything, the frustrations and anticipation is well understood up to the point me and hubby were literally fighting daily from the tension it created. Call agents also gave my husband the run around in telling him they sent email, but email was wrong and they will re-email when at last it was received by post. Although not similar to what they told you but shows their inaccuracy in providing info. i also posted that to provide a timeline of how long you would receive anything once they tell you they've sent something to familyguy. Hubby lives in vancouver so i guess roughly a week not a month.

Give it till friday and call again, i am pretty sure that the answer would be favorable then. hang in there k. big hugss...
@Ryffa_Q

Hi thanks for your response, I know we are all going through a similar experience here but what frustrates me to know end is all last week we were told that more info was needed and a letter was sent last Monday, called yesterday and the agent said no letter was sent to us at all and that "some agents are not qualified to read the system properly" her quote exactly. So even to our approval by phone would make me a little skeptical in hearing anything that comes out of their mouths.

Well we just received the whole package back and now we must submit new forms and sent the whole thing back..so frustrated..this is what I mean we are told one thing and now this. :mad:

suki

Nov 26, 2010
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
20-10-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-05-2012
bdh said:
Well we just received the whole package back and now we must submit new forms and sent the whole thing back..so frustrated..this is what I mean we are told one thing and now this. :mad:
Oh shoot, what forms do you have to fill out ? what was missing from the pkg? It's ok bdh, just get those forms filled out and send in asap!

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
That is frustrating, did u use the old IM0008 form or the new generic with barcode? I saw a few peeps on the forum getting request for the new forms when they have sent in the old ones though I think its a lot of bull when they themselves mentioned it on their website the old forms are still acceptable till early 2012 I believe. If you did use the old forms I would include a cover letter with an appeal for them not to put you back in the queue of 70 days for sponsor approval stage but to process upon receipt of the new forms.

Indigo

Oct 22, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
File Transfer...
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
26-08-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012 (COPR)
LANDED..........
22-01-2012
bdh said:
@ Ryffa_Q

Hi thanks for your response, I know we are all going through a similar experience here but what frustrates me to know end is all last week we were told that more info was needed and a letter was sent last Monday, called yesterday and the agent said no letter was sent to us at all and that "some agents are not qualified to read the system properly" her quote exactly. So even to our approval by phone would make me a little skeptical in hearing anything that comes out of their mouths.

OK, that is just ridiculous. It seems most call center agents either don't know what they're talking about, or maybe they are instructed to give us lame non-answers until a decision was made.

The forms were changed in July, but I thought the old forms were still accepted until March 2012?

B

bdh

Indigo said:
OK, that is just ridiculous. It seems most call center agents either don't know what they're talking about, or maybe they are instructed to give us lame non-answers until a decision was made.

The forms were changed in July, but I thought the old forms were still accepted until March 2012?
@ Indigo and suki

Ok we got our whole app back, they wanted new ( IMM5540 ) and then a new sponsorship and undertaking form. It says ( IMM1344A ) but I only can find ( IMM1344E ) is this same thing? I just don't want anything sent back again to us and have anymore delays..So confused ::)

B

bdh

Ryffa_Q said:
That is frustrating, did u use the old IM0008 form or the new generic with barcode? I saw a few peeps on the forum getting request for the new forms when they have sent in the old ones though I think its a lot of bull when they themselves mentioned it on their website the old forms are still acceptable till early 2012 I believe. If you did use the old forms I would include a cover letter with an appeal for them not to put you back in the queue of 70 days for sponsor approval stage but to process upon receipt of the new forms.
@ Ryffa_Q

Sorry no it didn't say anything about IM008 but all of this has me so confused, they say all these things to you, a letter is sent, no the package won't be sent to you, only if you haven't paid fees. ( Which we gave the total amount for ) and then told yesterday there was no letter sent, then mail post just delivered the whole package because of the 2 forms they needed back..ughhh I am soo frustrated any advice is most definitely appreciated :)

Also yes we will be doing that, I don't want to go through another 3 months of this now since our app is in process and I will be sure to quote that when I return the package back to them. Thanks!!

B

bdh

Ryffa_Q said:
@Ryffa_Q

I did just add a little note with a request to have them have us not wait another additional 68-70 days for our process. We are sending back everything they wanted and adding yet another cover letter to prove to them that our marriage is still "genuine" and that we are still going strong. They say they want that on the new form of the Sponsor questionaire. Ughh.. I mean our personal letter and cover letter explained it but I will keep this one brief and to the point. Hopefully after all is said and done we can get on with this with no more delays :)