+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 applicants lets get the waiting game started :)

reginac

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-aug-2011
Doc's Request.
29-dec-2011
AOR Received.
09-dec-2011
File Transfer...
02-nov-2011
Med's Done....
01-june-2011
@lesley

congratssss, I know how it feels!!!!!

vir_ajay

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
14-05-2012
Passport Req..
sent by mail on 19/11/2011 which i never got it....then found it by case enquiry on 23/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
Hei Guys..

My Wife got a approval latter on 27 Oct as Sponsor, but after that I haven't got any notification from CPC-M or CHC-New Delhi about our File Transfer or My Medical Result or any thing...

I am worried now...

M

magpie

Don't worry. If you got approval and you question about receipt of your app at the VO then just call the call centre again and ask. They will tell you exactly the dates if your nice to them. To many people are worrying about these things and I can understand. I have been there also but take it from someone who has just been through it, its not worth the worrying that we do in excess. Now that that is said, as humans we worry when it comes to something we love. Give them a call and they will give you the answers if they have it available. My wife and I got no written or email from CIC except for her PPR and approval all in one email. They only way we knew was by phoning and hoping to see something on ecas. Good luck and God bless

vir_ajay said:
Hei Guys..

My Wife got a approval latter on 27 Oct as Sponsor, but after that I haven't got any notification from CPC-M or CHC-New Delhi about our File Transfer or My Medical Result or any thing...

I am worried now...

lesley

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Does anyone know what information I need to sign in at CAS, sponsor's info or applicant's info. I tried everything, can't login.

Also for August spreedsheet, I couldn't be able to open it too.

B

bdh

lesley said:
Does anyone know what information I need to sign in at CAS, sponsor's info or applicant's info. I tried everything, can't login.

@ lesley

You have to use the sponsors info, not the applicants and type in your 8 digit UCI number, with a space in between like (0000-0000) try that, otherwise maybe their server is down or give them a call to see what may be the problem.

Hope that helps you!!

kannadiga

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2011
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012
LANDED..........
22-03-2012 (Insha Allah)
lesley said:

You can access the august spreadsheet with this link :

AUGUST SHEET

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AruEz0ldb16ndEw4N08xMVdpdVBXdld2Vjg2TTltMlE&hl=en_US#gid=0

B

bdh

We sent off our app back to CPC..they will receive it Friday!!! So hopefully it won't take long for the approval :) Does any one have experience with apps being returned how long it will take before we get an answer? All forms were corrected and background check is good we are hoping to hear some good news soon!!

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Sponsor approved 1st Nov 2011 AOR 21st November 2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011 - medical received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted when applied for TRV 17th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
I've submitted my trv apps today at the vo office, will know by 24th if they approve it. Please please god let the vo be in a giving mode since its xmas soon......

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
Ryffa_Q said:
That is frustrating, did u use the old IM0008 form or the new generic with barcode? I saw a few peeps on the forum getting request for the new forms when they have sent in the old ones though I think its a lot of bull when they themselves mentioned it on their website the old forms are still acceptable till early 2012 I believe. If you did use the old forms I would include a cover letter with an appeal for them not to put you back in the queue of 70 days for sponsor approval stage but to process upon receipt of the new forms.
Hi Ryffa-Q,
Just wondering those people just got request for the new forms or their entire applications were sent back?

Thanks

B

bdh

SMA.DE said:
Hi Ryffa-Q,
Just wondering those people just got request for the new forms or their entire applications were sent back?

Thanks
@ SMA.DE

I can tell you that we had to fill out new forms and the whole entire app package came back, sent it back yesterday..should be arriving back to them tomrrow and hope to get our answer soon ::)

familyguy33

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-12-2011
Just got my approval letter via postal mail! Please update my record, was approved Nov 8. Thanks!

@ryffa_q, ur right! They told me email but I got postal mail. What kind of information is dat.

@bdh, finally u received ur package and good job for sending it out quickly!

B

bdh

familyguy33 said:
Just got my approval letter via postal mail! Please update my record, was approved Nov 8. Thanks!

@ ryffa_q, ur right! They told me email but I got postal mail. What kind of information is dat.

@ bdh, finally u received ur package and good job for sending it out quickly!
@familyguy33

Hey thanks, ya filled in the right info and they will have it in their hands tomorrow :) and congrats to you, that is awesome news, I am so happy for you :D !!!!

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
bdh said:
@ SMA.DE

I can tell you that we had to fill out new forms and the whole entire app package came back, sent it back yesterday..should be arriving back to them tomrrow and hope to get our answer soon ::)
bhd,
I saw your post. You are asked to send new undertaking and questionnaire.
Did you include "old" undertaking and questionnaire with your initial application?
If you used the old forms, I assume you submitted the old IMM0008, did they ask for the new IMM0008? It's wired as I saw people who used the old forms after july 18 and are issued visa already.
If I use the old forms, how long would it take for me to hear from them if they need to send my package back? I am thinking to apply inland.

Again Ryffa_Q, when you see other posts about the new form, did those people only get a request letter (their package is still kept by CIC) or their whole package is returned?

funky

Star Member
Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2011
Med's Done....
27th June 2011
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
9th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
Leaving on 18th Feb 2012
Hey everyone , i heard that those who applied in last week of july have been asked for their passports So hopefully within a week or two it be our turn of august batch ...... we applied on 2nd of aug and approved on 11th of oct and waiting.......