Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dentista04 said:
Maybe u can try to send enquiry regarding the processing of your FBI.
Visa officers are considerate! :)

Hi Dentista04,
As a matter fact I did already. They replied the following:" You may submit all requested documents / payment now except for the passports which must be submitted with the FBI certificate once obtained. Please send also proof that your FBI certificate is in process as well as information on when you expect to obtain it."
I did submit everything they requested already except for the passports and FBI certtificate.They have been very nice at answering my emails regarding FBI certificate.
You think this is good news Dentista04???

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
When NDVO will start working on MI3??? People completed medical in April (From MI2) are getting DM and people from MI3 did medical in Feb, march are waiting...? Why is it like this??????

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am said:
Hi Dentista04,
As a matter fact I did already. They replied the following:" You may submit all requested documents / payment now except for the passports which must be submitted with the FBI certificate once obtained. Please send also proof that your FBI certificate is in process as well as information on when you expect to obtain it."
I did submit everything they requested already except for the passports and FBI certtificate.They have been very nice at answering my emails regarding FBI certificate.
You think this is good news Dentista04???
Anyone please??? Do you think they will wait for my fbi certifcate?? I will be very thankful for your opinion .I am very worried.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May be this will help. I sent for the FBI certificate on the 26 of April (dhl). It was received on the 2nd of may. I called them and was told they would take 14 to 16 weeks (something like this). Then last week i called them again to find out in what stage it was and the guy (very polite) told me that they were able to use my fingerprints and it was gonna be send to my sister on Monday the 18th of June. I thank him so much for the information . Then unexpectedly my sister received it on Saturday june the 16. So I had it in my hands yesterday (June 19) the same day i took it with passports as requested to the visa office. God works in miraculous ways and dhl worked the best for me.I made it before the deadline i was given. :D
Hope this information helps those who are getting their FBI certificate.

dentista04

Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-8-11
AOR Received.
16-11-11
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ application
File Transfer...
13-12-11
Med's Request
10-01-12
Med's Done....
29-02-12 Ecas: Med rcvd line 22-4-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-7-12
VISA ISSUED...
9-8-12 Received: 18-8-12
LANDED..........
I am said:
May be this will help. I sent for the FBI certificate on the 26 of April (dhl). It was received on the 2nd of may. I called them and was told they would take 14 to 16 weeks (something like this). Then last week i called them again to find out in what stage it was and the guy (very polite) told me that they were able to use my fingerprints and it was gonna be send to my sister on Monday the 18th of June. I thank him so much for the information . Then unexpectedly my sister received it on Saturday june the 16. So I had it in my hands yesterday (June 19) the same day i took it with passports as requested to the visa office. God works in miraculous ways and dhl worked the best for me.I made it before the deadline i was given. :D
Hope this information helps those who are getting their FBI certificate.
Nice job! :) Have a speedy processing!

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I saw this In my ECAS
We received your application for permanent residence on August 31, 2011.
We started processing your application on April 11, 2012.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Does this mean that we got the permanent residence?
I would be very thankful for your answer
Thank you guys

hasanimamsujan

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Windsor, Ontario
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
I am said:
Today I saw this In my ECAS
We received your application for permanent residence on August 31, 2011.
We started processing your application on April 11, 2012.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Does this mean that we got the permanent residence?
I would be very thankful for your answer
Thank you guys
Dear Friend
I have same timeline as you but different action in ECAS.
Anyway Congratulation to you
Hopefully You will receive MR recently.

Best Wishes
Hasan

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasanimamsujan said:
Dear Friend
I have same timeline as you but different action in ECAS.
Anyway Congratulation to you
Hopefully You will receive MR recently.

Best Wishes
Hasan

What do you mean by having different action in ECAS?? You mean by MR (medicals')) cause they have already received medicals. Last week I left the FBI clearance along with the passports in the visa office and today found that ecas showed "decision made".

hasanimamsujan

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Windsor, Ontario
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
I am said:
What do you mean by having different action in ECAS?? You mean by MR (medicals')) cause they have already received medicals. Last week I left the FBI clearance along with the passports in the visa office and today found that ecas showed "decision made".
Sorry! Sorry!!
there is a misunderstanding from my side. I went through only the 1st three lines and made this comment without reading the rest of the lines. You already got "decision made". that means you are going to land in Canada soon.But I am waiting for the ECAS status line "We started processing your application...."

Hope your Success in Canada.

thanks
Hasan

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you hasanimamsujan. You can´t imagine how overwhelmed i am. I hope the best for you guys in this journey.

Rasman

Dec 1, 2011
dear all, what is CAPIS and how do you do it... My application has been received on SEPTEMBER 2011 and still no medical request. My ECAS said still says under process and I want to ask about it

drpari

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
pratik333 said:
When NDVO will start working on MI3??? People completed medical in April (From MI2) are getting DM and people from MI3 did medical in Feb, march are waiting...? Why is it like this??????
I also hv the same thoughts when will these NDVO guys will start working on MI3....its been now 3 months since submission of pps bt still there is no DM....how much more tym will they take ? :(

dexterdel2

Jun 12, 2012
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
Doc's Request.
14 feb 2012
AOR Received.
10 dec 2011
Med's Request
14 feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 feb 2012 furtherance test 24 june 2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
14 feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
long waiting
LANDED..........
as soon as i get passports
my wife undergoes with remedial now my status shows medical received ..plz seniors tell me how much time it take for decision made....plz share ur experience if similar to me......

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Some links to the PR Application Inventory details at CIC

1. Permanent Resident Applications Processed Abroad and Processing Times - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

2. Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
dear all
by the Grace of Allah almighty we have recieved medical request along with RPRF.
following documents are also required:

1. Updated original Police certificates from Pakistan for you and your spouse

2. Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

3. Please provide personal history details for your spouse from May1995 to Aug 1995( Please send by email ).

it came through email which was bit of surprise as we were expecting any further communication through post.
we have been given 45 days to comply.

i thank u all for ur help and encouragement. wishing and praying for all of u for great times ahead.
regards