+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2011 Applicants Connect here to share the timelines

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drclshah said:
MY STATUS HAS BEEN CHANGED TODAY FROM DECISION MADE TO COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR PR CARD , SIN CARD & HEALTH CARD.

I HAVE RECEIVED CREDIT CARD OF TD BANK ON YESTERDAY.
Congrats,
Which area did you land in?
in Toronto, don't you have to wait 90 days to apply for Health card?
please clarify
Also can you share your landing process and timeline with us.
Thanks
Guss

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG!!! I am so happy but at the same time very worried cause they just sent me an email from my visa offcie requesting this;
FBI CERTIFICATE FOR YOU. You may find instructions to obtain it in www.cic.gc.ca. You have 60 days to submit.
Please anyone help me. I went in the link and they said that they take like 14 to 18 weeks to deliver. I do not live in the USA and haven´t been there for a long time. I think they are asking cause I went to college there.
Please what papers should I download and where do I have to send it. I am so nervous cause of the timing.
I was also requested medicals and papers about divorce which i already have.This is the only paper I need. Please please help me.Thanking you in advance

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am said:
OMG!!! I am so happy but at the same time very worried cause they just sent me an email from my visa offcie requesting this;
FBI CERTIFICATE FOR YOU. You may find instructions to obtain it in www.cic.gc.ca. You have 60 days to submit.
Please anyone help me. I went in the link and they said that they take like 14 to 18 weeks to deliver. I do not live in the USA and haven´t been there for a long time. I think they are asking cause I went to college there.
Please what papers should I download and where do I have to send it. I am so nervous cause of the timing.
I was also requested medicals and papers about divorce which i already have.This is the only paper I need. Please please help me.Thanking you in advance
I am,
Depending on which country your are from.
you should check out the CIC
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp website related to your country, they should have all the information and phone numbers where you should go and make finger prints for your hand on special cards, Then send them to FBI in Virginia. you should also send with them the FBI fees, either by credit card or check. and yes you would have to wait for 6-8 weeks you should have the report back in my case.
so harry up don't waste time, you can also send your VO office an email at a later stage telling them that your report was delayed and if you can extend the 60day period if possible.
you should have been aware of this since you had lived in the US over 6 months, and had the report ready in the mean time.

Good luck

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:
I am,
Depending on which country your are from.
you should check out the CIC
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp website related to your country, they should have all the information and phone numbers where you should go and make finger prints for your hand on special cards, Then send them to FBI in Virginia. you should also send with them the FBI fees, either by credit card or check. and yes you would have to wait for 6-8 weeks you should have the report back in my case.
so harry up don't waste time, you can also send your VO office an email at a later stage telling them that your report was delayed and if you can extend the 60day period if possible.
you should have been aware of this since you had lived in the US over 6 months, and had the report ready in the mean time.

Hi Gussj,
Thank you very much for your reply. I really had no clue about this. I went to college in the usa but that was so long ago. like 15 years ago. Anyways I did already the fingerprints and everything. But do you know if i can have the results send to my sister so she can then dhl them to me?? Do you or anyone else think it is better because of the timing??

Good luck

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can do that, you would save few days.
Or you can prepay DHL If I am not mistaken and have it delivered faster.
Where are you located by the way ?

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:
Yes you can do that, you would save few days.
Or you can prepay DHL If I am not mistaken and have it delivered faster.
Where are you located by the way ?
I am in Lima Peru SouthAmerica

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am said:
I am in Lima Peru SouthAmerica
Thanks,
I am assuming it would be faster to have it mailed to your sister , if she is in the US, then have her send it to you via DHL. Just my opinion.
Good luck

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:
Thanks,
I am assuming it would be faster to have it mailed to your sister , if she is in the US, then have her send it to you via DHL. Just my opinion.
Good luck
Yes that i will do .Thank you very much for your time and help.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope someone can give me an advice. The envelope with the fbi form was received yesterday May 2nd. in west virginia. Now, the thing is that the visa office here is giving me 60 days to submit it. Does anyone please know if it is 60 day calendar or 60 working days. I received the email letter requesting the FBI certificate on the 24th of April and sent the package the 26th. I already did the medicals and have in my hands the other documents that they requested as passports, payment, divorce papers etc. What do you suggest I shall do? Cause if it is 60 calendar days the certificate would not get here in time.Hope to hear from you guys soon cause this forum has been a great help to me and others. I also called the FBI and asked them about how long they take and they told me 14 to 18 weeks and it didn´t matter if you wrote urgent or not. Again please what shall i do???

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am said:
I hope someone can give me an advice. The envelope with the fbi form was received yesterday May 2nd. in west virginia. Now, the thing is that the visa office here is giving me 60 days to submit it. Does anyone please know if it is 60 day calendar or 60 working days. I received the email letter requesting the FBI certificate on the 24th of April and sent the package the 26th. I already did the medicals and have in my hands the other documents that they requested as passports, payment, divorce papers etc. What do you suggest I shall do? Cause if it is 60 calendar days the certificate would not get here in time.Hope to hear from you guys soon cause this forum has been a great help to me and others. I also called the FBI and asked them about how long they take and they told me 14 to 18 weeks and it didn´t matter if you wrote urgent or not. Again please what shall i do???
I am said:
I am.
Mine took exactly 2 month from the day I sent them to the day I received them to my p O Box

manish26264

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-01-2012
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
23-03-2012 : RPRF encashed on 19-04-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012 : ECAS changed on 19-04-2012 - Medical Received
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
As early as possible
I think there are no August Applicants here. ??? ???

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
we r all augustians here:)

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:
I am.
Mine took exactly 2 month from the day I sent them to the day I received them to my p O Box
Thank you Gussj,
I am just crossing my fingers, praying and hopefully will get it on time.

unni

Nov 13, 2011
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SEND TRU APPL
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10.08.2012 new born med req on 21.03.2013
Med's Done....
30.08.2012- new born med on 31.03.2013
Interview........
GOD'S HAND
Passport Req..
24.04.2013 & pp recived by LVO on 07.05.2013 DECESION MADE ON 28.05.2013, ADDRESS CHANGED ON 30.05.2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
with the grace of god on 18.07.2013
Sure ur prayer will be answered
cheers

unni

I am said:
Thank you Gussj,
I am just crossing my fingers, praying and hopefully will get it on time.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unni said:
Sure ur prayer will be answered
cheers

unni
Thank you so much Unni for your support!!!
Will keep you updated.