+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Attestation letter requirement

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Will I get study permit if I defer my intake to September? Should I wait more for attestation letter for may intake . ?
Reach out to the college about it. If no response base on your country processing time, you can defer to September. You should have already defer seeing this they are offering PAL for September intake now

skizz0005

Apr 12, 2024
Reach out to the college about it. If no response base on your country processing time, you can defer to September. You should have already defer seeing this they are offering PAL for September intake now
They are offering PAL to September intake students ? Did you receive?

Apr 3, 2024
Please I deferred my admission till September because i didn't get PAL, But still my sister has not receive her PAL for September intake please what can will do in this situation?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I deferred my admission till September because i didn't get PAL, But still my sister has not receive her PAL for September intake please what can will in this situation?
Nothing to do but wait for PAL. Colleges are just finding out their allotments, and then will determine what potential students will be able to apply for PAL.

Apr 3, 2024
You are hoping to go to the one college that really is blacklisted by the government, and the only college being told they will not receive a full allotment of PALs. Hopefully you are in a field the government has identified.
I was accepted to study Financial Planning Service
That was what i put in for