+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Project (NB) - Filipino Applicants

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
I guess those with the following NOCs will get invited in Hong Kong's Job Fair

• Food service supervisors and managers (NOC 6311 and 0631)
  • Home support workers (NOC 4412)
  • Process Control Operators, Food and Beverage Processing ( NOC 9461)
  • Labourers in Food, Beverage and Tobacco Processing (NOC 9617)
  • Tailors, seamstresses, sewing machine operator, made-to-measure garments (NOC 6342)
  • Cooks -Experience in Authentic Indian Cuisine (noc 6322)

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
yes po. may invitation na po sila iniemail para hong kong jobfair.
Could you please tell your NOC?
Are you attending job fair in hong kong?

SolR

Apr 4, 2017
Hello! Just to give you a background- I'm currently with one of the pre-arrival programs that helps with the settlement plans for AIP clients, based in Canada. Just a tip: aside from waiting for the information sessions, please go to www.jobbank.gc.ca and try to apply the jobs found in the 4 Atlantic provinces. I am not saying na lahat ng companies posting job opportunities there are registered under the AIP program, pero I am confident to say that AIP employers post their job opportunities there. Marami na kaming na-process na Filipinos going to New Brunswick since February, and most of them are under the food service industry. So it means that hindi sila nakaabot during the information sessions, and it must have been because they are doing their own research and job application online.

The jobbank.gc.ca is a government website btw, so legit naman ito. Hope it helps. :) Good luck guys!

Reactions: hopefulK

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
anyone here who have attended hong kong job fair?

hopefulK

May 23, 2017
Hello po! Nag registered ako sa Abu Dhabi info session for May 28th. Although may nag email na sa akin na employer asking for a copy of my resume, nag iintay pa rin ako ng confirmation mail about the session and interview. Grabe yong dilemma sa pag iintay. Anyone here can share they're experience about Hong Kong Info Session with NOC for Food & Beverage? tnx

Ayenne

Apr 11, 2017
Hello po! Nag registered ako sa Abu Dhabi info session for May 28th. Although may nag email na sa akin na employer asking for a copy of my resume, nag iintay pa rin ako ng confirmation mail about the session and interview. Grabe yong dilemma sa pag iintay. Anyone here can share they're experience about Hong Kong Info Session with NOC for Food & Beverage? tnx
Hi- dapat may mamareceive ka ng invitation after asking docs like us. Im from dubai.

nic918

Feb 16, 2017
Anyone who were interviewed in Hong Kong got a job offer? Or at least an email from the employer saying that you were shortlisted?

Please share. Thanks.

dimp75

Dec 1, 2016
Hello everyone ! Any update po sa mga umattend ng session sa abu dhabi and dubai? Pls share naman po pra meron dn kmi idea na until now waiting pa dn sa programs ng NB. Thanks !

marvinolivas

May 23, 2017
Hello everyone ! Any update po sa mga umattend ng session sa abu dhabi and dubai? Pls share naman po pra meron dn kmi idea na until now waiting pa dn sa programs ng NB. Thanks !
Hi. I attended the session yesterday in Abu Dhabi and had interview with the employer under Healthcare. The session went well. If selected by the employers, they will give you a job offer which is the first step to proceed the AINP or NBPNP. Interview result within 3-4 weeks. Emails will be sent if hired or not. Hoping for the best!