IELTS Request
given with 1st application
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st April 2011
Dear all,
At last the long cherished dream came true on 23 august. I landed and directly went to mt rented basement. there was none to receive me in the Airport. I contacted with a person(Canadian Indian living here for 25 years) for pick UP van and he did so,rather did too much as he had to come twice, 1st finding me unavailable then I rang and he came again.Unlike others he charged me $40. Everyone worried about PIA but I made it true by flying. The experience is fantastic, cheapest in the world, luggage more than 60 no problem. In Karachi they picked and provided us with a hotel with delicious meals. At night while going to airport from hotel I found grotesque checking on the way, security did not bother for us because of children and women. in the airport the security was at its peak, checked us three times in three entries, though I always tried to say that we were transit passengers and our passports were taken by the Security before going out for hotel. however, i liked that checking because they are having toughest time throughout the country and that sort of security is reasonable but I was very much afraid of our more than required amount which was with me in total and in one checking bundles of dollars were taken out from my bag and that giant size man frowned at me as if I am mistaken to bring such amount or somehow he is hurt about it. Dear Pakistani pals do not be offended to say me the truth:Everyone related to handle the transit passengers at Kharachi are so greedy for tips that I have never seen in my life, even they are straightforward in asking for it and sometimes say DOLLAR PLEASE. THE JOURNEY WAS FANTASTIC from Dhaka to Toronto, not a single minute delay rather landed in Toronto a few minutes earlier,food was up to my taste. In Dhaka the immigration officer knew that I had a huge amount but made him understand that the amount I am carrying is simply to satisfy the culmination of immigrating process not to satisfy myself. There was no problem for that.

now about Canada. I landed safely and just after coming home found every thing tidy up. not yet ventured into job market but everyone says and even I saw myself that small jobs are available and needs to contact with agencies . Once I said that I need a survival job and the man became angry and retorted that there was nothing like survival job or odd job every job is job and people irrespective of white skin are doing these and added that we INDIAN SUBCONTINENT PEOPLE HAVE DEVISED THE TERM ODD AND SURVIVAL JOBS.INSALLAH I will get a job soon, though I was offered one sales man job (11 per hour) by an Indian and I might grab that for the time being.

Please, do not criticize me for my writing. I am a positive person and passing leisurely time amidst urban beauty and nature.
got my son admitted without showing any papers not even sin card/number
It may APPEAR A PERSONAL WRITING AIMLESSLY WRITTEN,THINK SO, IF GET TIME I WILL SHARE IN SERIAL.

pia IS THE BEST I MUST SAY .

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmilon said:
Dear all,
At last the long cherished dream came true on 23 august. I landed and directly went to mt rented basement. there was none to receive me in the Airport. I contacted with a person(Canadian Indian living here for 25 years) for pick UP van and he did so,rather did too much as he had to come twice, 1st finding me unavailable then I rang and he came again.Unlike others he charged me $40. Everyone worried about PIA but I made it true by flying. The experience is fantastic, cheapest in the world, luggage more than 60 no problem. In Karachi they picked and provided us with a hotel with delicious meals. At night while going to airport from hotel I found grotesque checking on the way, security did not bother for us because of children and women. in the airport the security was at its peak, checked us three times in three entries, though I always tried to say that we were transit passengers and our passports were taken by the Security before going out for hotel. however, i liked that checking because they are having toughest time throughout the country and that sort of security is reasonable but I was very much afraid of our more than required amount which was with me in total and in one checking bundles of dollars were taken out from my bag and that giant size man frowned at me as if I am mistaken to bring such amount or somehow he is hurt about it. Dear Pakistani pals do not be offended to say me the truth:Everyone related to handle the transit passengers at Kharachi are so greedy for tips that I have never seen in my life, even they are straightforward in asking for it and sometimes say DOLLAR PLEASE. THE JOURNEY WAS FANTASTIC from Dhaka to Toronto, not a single minute delay rather landed in Toronto a few minutes earlier,food was up to my taste. In Dhaka the immigration officer knew that I had a huge amount but made him understand that the amount I am carrying is simply to satisfy the culmination of immigrating process not to satisfy myself. There was no problem for that.

now about Canada. I landed safely and just after coming home found every thing tidy up. not yet ventured into job market but everyone says and even I saw myself that small jobs are available and needs to contact with agencies . Once I said that I need a survival job and the man became angry and retorted that there was nothing like survival job or odd job every job is job and people irrespective of white skin are doing these and added that we INDIAN SUBCONTINENT PEOPLE HAVE DEVISED THE TERM ODD AND SURVIVAL JOBS.INSALLAH I will get a job soon, though I was offered one sales man job (11 per hour) by an Indian and I might grab that for the time being.

Please, do not criticize me for my writing. I am a positive person and passing leisurely time amidst urban beauty and nature.
It may APPEAR A PERSONAL WRITING AIMLESSLY WRITTEN,THINK SO, IF GET TIME I WILL SHARE IN SERIAL.

Welcome to Canada my friend.Please avoid to say ODD JOB, the trend in North America is different than other one.
Good Luck bro

Azad Jan

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 13, 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 27, 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
8 Overall
File Transfer...
July 27, 2010
Med's Request
Feb 21, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: Oct 26, 2012. PPR2: Nov 22, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2012. PP Received: Dec 22, 2012.
LANDED..........
March 2013 iA
hehehe... good one.

Good luck!

Hopeful Canadian

Star Member
Jul 11, 2008
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-04-2010 RCVD: 13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
26-10-2010
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
20-07-2011 L8.5, R6.5, W7.5, S7.0
Med's Request
05-06-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
mmilon said:
Dear all,

@ mmilon

CONGRATULATIONS.

PIA is indeed Good but specifically on the North American Route i.e. US & CANADA. They do have querks on other less important sectors but overall is Good. Thanks for your opinion.

People on the airport are like what you told but not every person and not on every airport. This is specifically more true for the Karachi airport unfortunately. Otherwise you will find most people very helpful by nature.

Your way of writing is spontaneous - instead I started enjoying your post. Don't worry; you write pretty good buddy.

Wishing you all the best in the coming days.

Always Hopeful

Hopeful Canadian

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
mmilon said:
Dear all,

Dear M.Milon, First of all congratulations on ur safe landing in our dreamland.

I liked the way u wrote,

I also want to request all the members who regularly have flights, never to pay a single penny to any of these beggars, because in this way we will discourage this practice.

Cheers,
Nashe

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
mmilon said:
Dear all,

HI FRIEND,

CAN U PLS SHARE WITH ME THE CONT DETAILS OF THE PICKUP GUY AS I ALSO NEED TO ARRANGE FR MY PICKUP FR TORONTO AIRPORT..ALSO IF U COULD SHARE HOW MUCH ARE U PAYING FR THE ACCOMMODATION? IF U KNOW ,LET ME KNOW IF ANY MORE VACANCY AROUND U.

THANKS..

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Congrats dear.. for making a safe landing in this beautiful country..!!

And thanks for sharing the detailed experience of your landing.

All the best for job hunting..!!

God bless ..!!

Cheers...

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi friend,

Hearty Congrats!! Wish you the very best...

Satish

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
SATDXB said:
Congrats dear.. for making a safe landing in this beautiful country..!!

And thanks for sharing the detailed experience of your landing.

All the best for job hunting..!!

God bless ..!!

Cheers...
Sattar Bhai,

Did you received your PR Cards?? Am waiting for the Cards...

Satish

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
mmilon said:
Dear all,

congrats

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
GR8 JOB brother!! 8)

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Congratulations and All the best for your future.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
satish_lkb said:
Sattar Bhai,

Did you received your PR Cards?? Am waiting for the Cards...

Satish
Yes Satish bhai, just one week before!!!

Cheers...