At last landed

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS and welcome to Canada. All the very best for your settlement and life ahead

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmilon said:
Dear all,
At last the long cherished dream came true on 23 august.

pia IS THE BEST I MUST SAY .
Dear M. Milon,

Congratulations brother on your safe landing in Canada.

I hope you will find the job very soon.
Which area you are staying?

Thank you for prising the PIA and writing the true experience at airport. Your post is well written and very good. You are very honest person and I must appreciate you that you have expressed your view about airport staff.

I do agree with you on your comment about people at Karachi Airport and I am also agreeing with the comments of brother Nashe_31 and brother Hopeful Canadian. These are corrupt, black mailer, Black sheep, stupid and politically appointed b…s..t..d in our society and as well in our country. These are the fact few days before mentioned by a political person in a press conference, he mentioned about this kind of activates at Karachi airport and Karachi sea port. These are very shameful and painful for us and for our nation. We pray may God (Allah) will give them guidance to stop eating unlawful (haram) and feeding there kids also the same, with haram when they are growing up, they are not having any respect for their parents or for any one the result we are seeing every day in our country.
We are and our country unfortunately hijacked by these blackmailer & Son of B......
I am very sorry to use these words, I can't find more polite and better words for them.
As Hopeful Canadian mentioned the other airports are not having this much corrupt and greedy people.

Any way brother MMillon you are welcome to Canada and All the best for your future life in Canada.

Best regards,

hmisabpk

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
!

hmisabpk said:
Dear M. Milon,

Congratulations brother on your safe landing in Canada.

I hope you will find the job very soon.
Which area you are staying?

Thank you for prising the PIA and writing the true experience at airport. Your post is well written and very good. You are very honest person and I must appreciate you that you have expressed your view about airport staff.

I do agree with you on your comment about people at Karachi Airport and I am also agreeing with the comments of brother Nashe_31 and brother Hopeful Canadian. These are corrupt, black mailer, Black sheep, stupid and politically appointed b...s..t..d in our society and as well in our country. These are the fact few days before mentioned by a political person in a press conference, he mentioned about this kind of activates at Karachi airport and Karachi sea port. These are very shameful and painful for us and for our nation. We pray may God (Allah) will give them guidance to stop eating unlawful (haram) and feeding there kids also the same, with haram when they are growing up, they are not having any respect for their parents or for any one the result we are seeing every day in our country.
We are and our country unfortunately hijacked by these blackmailer & Son of B......
I am very sorry to use these words, I can't find more polite and better words for them.
As Hopeful Canadian mentioned the other airports are not having this much corrupt and greedy people.

Any way brother MMillon you are welcome to Canada and All the best for your future life in Canada.

Best regards,

hmisabpk
hmisabpk, you are absolutely right!

Some black ships and these greedy people are spoiling pak's image overseas. Since they are eating from haram money, they are no more in islam. Even after doing all this heneous acts they still go to mosque and pray :-[. But according to Ahadis and Quran their prayers are not accepted and they are the bad people in the eyes of Allah as well.

I like your thoughts and your concern towards the humanity. I am proud that we have people like you around us.

HiM. Milon, brother welcome to Canada- wonderful country.

Today was the first day for my kids at school, they were very happy when they came home.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: !

SISH7255 said:
hmisabpk, you are absolutely right!

I like your thoughts and your concern towards the humanity. I am proud that we have people like you around us.

Today was the first day for my kids at school, they were very happy when they came home.
Dear SISH7255,

Nice comment !! :)
Thank you Sir, +1 for you

All Teachers are very friendly & kind with children. All kids are really very happy to go for school.
This country is the best in the world for kids' education, heath, peace, security and economic stability (according to the latest survey and reports)
That way we are here and those are waiting to come here, good luck for them.

Regards,

hmisabpk

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011

hmisabpk said:
Dear SISH7255,

Nice comment !! :)
Thank you Sir, +1 for you

All Teachers are very friendly & kind with children. All kids are really very happy to go for school.
This country is the best in the world for kids' education, heath, peace, security and economic stability (according to the latest survey and reports)
That way we are here and those are waiting to come here, good luck for them.

Regards,

hmisabpk
Thank you brother!

I have already given a +1 for you. :)

Yes, I agree with with you. Canada is really very nice country. I always thank God that he brought us here.

The only frustration is not getting job in your field. You have to struggle a lot for that.

Btw, it is good for our children's future. I attended some parents orientation programs at school.I really overwhelmed with school's activities. The school children has high level of confidence here. Everything is well organised right from what to eat to the sport and other activities.

My wife has worked as a school teacher in some countries, and she is very happy with the school system here.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

SISH7255 said:
Thank you brother!

I have already given a +1 for you. :)

Yes, I agree with with you. Canada is really very nice country. I always thank God that he brought us here.

Thanks Bro,

Yes, I also agree with you

hmisabpk

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
mmilon said:
Dear all,
At last the long cherished dream came true on 23 august. I landed and directly went to mt rented basement. there was none to receive me in the Airport. I contacted with a person(Canadian Indian living here for 25 years) for pick UP van and he did so,rather did too much as he had to come twice, 1st finding me unavailable then I rang and he came again.Unlike others he charged me $40. Everyone worried about PIA but I made it true by flying. The experience is fantastic, cheapest in the world, luggage more than 60 no problem. In Karachi they picked and provided us with a hotel with delicious meals. At night while going to airport from hotel I found grotesque checking on the way, security did not bother for us because of children and women. in the airport the security was at its peak, checked us three times in three entries, though I always tried to say that we were transit passengers and our passports were taken by the Security before going out for hotel. however, i liked that checking because they are having toughest time throughout the country and that sort of security is reasonable but I was very much afraid of our more than required amount which was with me in total and in one checking bundles of dollars were taken out from my bag and that giant size man frowned at me as if I am mistaken to bring such amount or somehow he is hurt about it. Dear Pakistani pals do not be offended to say me the truth:Everyone related to handle the transit passengers at Kharachi are so greedy for tips that I have never seen in my life, even they are straightforward in asking for it and sometimes say DOLLAR PLEASE. THE JOURNEY WAS FANTASTIC from Dhaka to Toronto, not a single minute delay rather landed in Toronto a few minutes earlier,food was up to my taste. In Dhaka the immigration officer knew that I had a huge amount but made him understand that the amount I am carrying is simply to satisfy the culmination of immigrating process not to satisfy myself. There was no problem for that.

now about Canada. I landed safely and just after coming home found every thing tidy up. not yet ventured into job market but everyone says and even I saw myself that small jobs are available and needs to contact with agencies . Once I said that I need a survival job and the man became angry and retorted that there was nothing like survival job or odd job every job is job and people irrespective of white skin are doing these and added that we INDIAN SUBCONTINENT PEOPLE HAVE DEVISED THE TERM ODD AND SURVIVAL JOBS.INSALLAH I will get a job soon, though I was offered one sales man job (11 per hour) by an Indian and I might grab that for the time being.

Please, do not criticize me for my writing. I am a positive person and passing leisurely time amidst urban beauty and nature.
got my son admitted without showing any papers not even sin card/number
It may APPEAR A PERSONAL WRITING AIMLESSLY WRITTEN,THINK SO, IF GET TIME I WILL SHARE IN SERIAL.

pia IS THE BEST I MUST SAY .
Dear Mmlion,

i need help-

I'm landing in toronto on 20th oct and wish to seek yr help on finding some stay place before hand..i ready u had arranged one fr yrself before hand. can u pls help me.also pass me the cont detials od the pickup guy..we have 2 small kids..

regards