+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIVE CANADA AIRPORT (REFUGEE ASYLUM ) help please

darkpro

Sep 26, 2014
Jee786 said:
Hi buddy, I really do feel bad for you and I know it's very hard to stay safe out there.

As a friend, I will suggest you to seek asylum in Nepal. Nepal is a nice country. Very less crime. It's right by Indian border and you won't have issue to live there. But it's true won't make dollar there. Their money is less value than Indian. But since you are not in Canada for money and benefits, Nepal would be a great choice for you. And yes, please provide us your Nepal's phone number once you are there. I will give you a thank you call.
jee786 , thank you for advice . but parties are really power ful and active in neighbour countries too , they can easily harm me , i am nothing in front of their power . lots of corruption in some south asian countries they easily name anyone . . long story . but thanks for replying .. i didnt choose canada by only choice . i see records CANADA is very good and multicultural country no doubt about it . its a generous country all know . thanks again .

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
i agree your point but n situation is very different . i a m being target for no reason . i am in trouble for just freedom of speech or something like that !
Your situation is no different than it is for thousands of other who actually follow the requirements and enter the country legally. And honestly, I only have the word of someone I don't know on the reasons to enter in this manner, and only one view point. Despite all that, it's important not to expose yourself or anyone else to any harm during the process (if you get that far)

do they put such people in jail ? or like prison ? and what about handcuffs , if someone do wrong then they do it ? or they just do it for sure ?
It is standard procedure to put detainee's in handcuffs until they are isolated. It's a precaution. Expect it to happen and don't fight it. Don't be scared, it's just a formality. They will remove them once you get to an interview room or detention cell. Remember, they have no idea who you are or if you are a threat to the country and it's citizens (despite you giving your word), so they treat everyone as a risk. You will likely be held in an immigration detention centre for at least a few day or until they establish who you are. If it takes longer to do that, you will likely be transferred to a prison (out of general population) until such time as they feel it is safe to release you or remove you from the country. There is no time limit that they have to release you by. Again, it's important to detail your medical condition in advance so that they can make the necessary accommodations for you.

And Ignore Jee786.....He is being condescending....so no need to respond to his posts.

darkpro

Sep 26, 2014
Buletruck said:
Your situation is no different than it is for thousands of other who actually follow the requirements and enter the country legally. And honestly, I only have the word of someone I don't know on the reasons to enter in this manner, and only one view point. Despite all that, it's important not to expose yourself or anyone else to any harm during the process (if you get that far)

It is standard procedure to put detainee's in handcuffs until they are isolated. It's a precaution. Expect it to happen and don't fight it. Don't be scared, it's just a formality. They will remove them once you get to an interview room or detention cell. Remember, they have no idea who you are or if you are a threat to the country and it's citizens (despite you giving your word), so they treat everyone as a risk. You will likely be held in an immigration detention centre for at least a few day or until they establish who you are. If it takes longer to do that, you will likely be transferred to a prison (out of general population) until such time as they feel it is safe to release you or remove you from the country. There is no time limit that they have to release you by. Again, it's important to detail your medical condition in advance so that they can make the necessary accommodations for you.

And Ignore Jee786.....He is being condescending....so no need to respond to his posts.

yes thank you blue truck . i know it sounds weird . i am thinking on your valuable advice. you are right . my fear is he send me back to danger .i will suicide than . . sorry for words . can you please expaint you said THEY CAN MAKE THE NECESSARY ACCOMMODATIONS ? how that can happen ? normally what happen in such cases ? waiting for reply thanx ..

jee786 = Ingrone list . tnx

Jagroop23

Aug 28, 2017
Hello frends .can someone also help me to get information abut assyllum.to canada.
I am from india and i travelling to cuba as visit .during my flights i hve overstay in toronto for 6 hours.so i want get assl

Here2help

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hello frends .can someone also help me to get information abut assyllum.to canada.
I am from india and i travelling to cuba as visit .during my flights i hve overstay in toronto for 6 hours.so i want get assl
You can't board a Canadian flight without a VALID CANADIAN VISA. Even it is a transit..

Medoxtar

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Did you get your asylum claim?