+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIVE CANADA AIRPORT (REFUGEE ASYLUM ) help please

darkpro

Sep 26, 2014
I am Indian seeking refugee asylum in Canada is anybody can please guide me what process I will have to go through .
What is the first thing I have to do when I arrive and to whom should I contact and please tell me how can I contact a lawyer as I read somewhere that you will need a lawyer.

Please tell me if I am arriving on airport off Canada and I have no documents .what will happen next . and how can I proceed to get protection in canada .

I am in problem . i fear from political parties and the tried to attack me and keeping eye on my every moment . just because i support another party and always threw social media I promote my favorite party. i posted some scams , failure, and false speeches done by opposition parties which obviously they dont want people to know or highlight.

I have a blood disorder (hemophilia) which means i can bleed to death ( mentioned in hemophilia world organization guidelines) . even small cuts or internal/external injury can bleed to death . thats the main reason and fear . because of my health and danger from people i am in depression and stress. my freedom is gone . i cant even sleep . my parents are old age , i dont want to bother them or want them to face any kind of problem .

I have to do this so please guide me all the process I have to do on my arrival I am totally clueless that how Airport security will react to a person who is without document.

should i describe them how i arrive ? or i can tell later . will my health condition effect my case ? if yes then how ? .

should i tell them my health conditions or let them find out their way ?

what documents i will be needed in future when my case in process ?

what are my rights while i am in their from custody to lawyer . can i remain silent. ?
what should i say refugee claim , asylum seeker or protection ? what is my case at glance

i know canada is very nice country . but what are success rate of case like mine . is it make difference in what part of canada i arrive . sorry for my bad english .
. please answer must . Thanks in advance . waiting for replies

artin2015

Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
right away find a lawyer and tell him ur situation then if u didn't go to immigration office in Etobicoke go as soon u can and tell them u r new refugee but if u don't get ur documents until the date u going there they will keep u in detention centre until u proof ur identity so it s up to u which way u gonna choice .then everything will be fine and welcome to canada

Reactions: Jagroop23

darkpro

Sep 26, 2014
thanks many thanks for reply . what if i arrive in bc ? Etobicoke in ontario right ? so how i gonna get their ? can a lawyer will move me ? please reply thanx .

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
Are you travelling with a fake passport or with a valid visa?

If with a fake document which i assume you will destroy on the airplane, then you will be detained until you proof your identity unless you bring with you any IDs you got back home and translate it.

If you are not doing a refugee claim at the airport, you can simply go with all the IDs to the immigration centre in your area and apply for refugee status.

You don't need to explain your story to anyone as nobody would ask you for details, you will have to write it down in your forms which they will give you and at your hearing you will descuss it with the refugee board judge.

You dont need a lawyer for the first process because it will cost you money for nothing, you can do it yourself if you can speak English/French.

Good luck.

darkpro

Sep 26, 2014
Taxed ..

yes thanx for your reply . but what if i dont know english ? i am not so good in it . i am typing this by help of translator please reply thanx

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
There's an interpreter available always at the immigration so you ask for one and they will provide it.

Ask a friend to help you fill up the form but it's really easy to do and you can ask for help on this forum.

So really don't waste your money for nothing as the immigration have interpreters available in all languages.

Reactions: Jagroop23

darkpro

Sep 26, 2014
ok thanx . but can i contact anyone from center ? even a lawyer ? and yes i really dont have money to waste . actually i dont have .

please explain this .

i arrive in BC what should i do then ? tell police that i am here to put asylum and i dont have any documents right now .

they will put me in detention right ? how i proceed from there then ? i will fill forms that time ?

or i have to 1st proove my identity ? how do i do that ? is scan of documents is enough or i have to get original ones ?

how long it take to proove my identity ? i mean after i show them my id proofs ?

will they ask my route of entering BC ? will it matter any others who involve or helped me to get there ? . do they track down backward ?

where is main ceneter i should go or they will take me ? where all paper work will happen ? in BC ? is it Vancouver ?

when i will face a medical checkup ? or its on request or if they want then it will happen ?

sorry if bothering you guyz . but i really need help ..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can you clarify why you won't have documentation? You need a valid passport and also a TRV in order to get on a plane and come to Canada. Your passport is the ID you should use when you claim asylum.

artin2015

Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
if you came by false passport u have to bring ur original documents as well and claim in airport.so u don't need to speak english well. don't be panic and take it easy

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
Wherever you arrive, you go to the immigration and apply for refugee, either at the airport or at the main office in the area you intend to land in. The police has nothing to do with this.

They will detain you until you prove your identity, it can be several months or more and it's all in your control to provide you ID's. So the quicker you get it, the less time you are going to spend in detention.

I dont know where you will fill up the forms if you are detained, i might be at the main immigration office or at the detention centre.

You need to prove your identity by submitting your driving license, any government issued ID, birth certificate, the more you provide the better. It's recommended to have 2 ID's if you do not hold a passport.

They will ask you how you got to BC and if you mention the person who helped you get in, they might get I trouble but I'm not sure.

The medical will be requested after you finish with the paperwork.
I dont know where's the immigration office in BC but you can google it.

darkpro

Sep 26, 2014
Taxed said:
Wherever you arrive, you go to the immigration and apply for refugee, either at the airport or at the main office in the area you intend to land in. The police has nothing to do with this.

They will detain you until you prove your identity, it can be several months or more and it's all in your control to provide you ID's. So the quicker you get it, the less time you are going to spend in detention.

I dont know where you will fill up the forms if you are detained, i might be at the main immigration office or at the detention centre.

You need to prove your identity by submitting your driving license, any government issued ID, birth certificate, the more you provide the better. It's recommended to have 2 ID's if you do not hold a passport.

They will ask you how you got to BC and if you mention the person who helped you get in, they might get I trouble but I'm not sure.

The medical will be requested after you finish with the paperwork.
I dont know where's the immigration office in BC but you can google it.
Thanx for reply .

you said who helped me can get in trouble ? can you please put light on this ? what kind of trouble ? will they try to reach that person ? even if she/he not Canadian ?

your replies really helps thanx .

darkpro

Sep 26, 2014
artin2015 said:
if you came by false passport u have to bring ur original documents as well and claim in airport.so u don't need to speak english well. don't be panic and take it easy
thanks for encouragement . but i am in deep stress ,depressed forgot things because my health condition are not normal .

should i say them my health problems ? i dont know how will arrive depressed or injured . dont know how to handle that alone ..

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
darkpro said:
Thanx for reply .

you said who helped me can get in trouble ? can you please put light on this ? what kind of trouble ? will they try to reach that person ? even if she/he not Canadian ?

your replies really helps thanx .
They will not get in trouble in Canada if they are nit in Canada already. They will get in trouble in India if they are caught. It's a crime to supply a fake document or however you are trying to travel if it's the illegal way.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
I certainly don't condone people entering Canada illegally (for any reason, there are avenues available to avoid that), nor others encouraging such actions, but if you do manage to make it to Canada, you need to inform them immediately of your medical condition (an accompanying certificate from a doctor, translated, would be beneficial). You should expect that once CBSA detains (and they will detain you for as long as they feel necessary) you, you will be placed in handcuffs, which in themselves could cause you problems. You need to make them aware, before this happens in order to prevent you harm from an overzealous CBSA officer.

darkpro

Sep 26, 2014
Buletruck said:
I certainly don't condone people entering Canada illegally (for any reason, there are avenues available to avoid that), nor others encouraging such actions, but if you do manage to make it to Canada, you need to inform them immediately of your medical condition (an accompanying certificate from a doctor, translated, would be beneficial). You should expect that once CBSA detains (and they will detain you for as long as they feel necessary) you, you will be placed in handcuffs, which in themselves could cause you problems. You need to make them aware, before this happens in order to prevent you harm from an overzealous CBSA officer.
thanks for reply bluetruck . you are absolutely right , i agree your point but n situation is very different . i a m being target for no reason . i am in trouble for just freedom of speech or something like that !
well . thanks for your input bro . i am not a harm i know , but immigration will have to identify , and i will proove them i am no harm to community .

do they put such people in jail ? or like prison ? and what about handcuffs , if someone do wrong then they do it ? or they just do it for sure ? please answer , thanks for input .

Reactions: kira260