+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIVE CANADA AIRPORT (Refugee/Asylum Claim) please help

kedar ghising

Mar 2, 2018
Hi this is me kedar Ghising all the away from nepal and here i am being targeted by political issue and being hard to save myself. So why i love to come canada... if i reach there with ETA (electronic travel Authorisation), how difficult to exit from immigration?
Or can apply asylum at airport?
can i apply refugee at airport?
how may i hair lower at canada airport?

please please reply me..

kedar ghising

Mar 2, 2018
Yes I tried for it but not so easy to get it.. just could you let me know that can I apply asylum or refugee at airport however I travel up to there? Please please let me know clearly..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes I tried for it but not so easy to get it.. just could you let me know that can I apply asylum or refugee at airport however I travel up to there? Please please let me know clearly..
You need to obtain a TRV (tourist visa) to Canada. You cannot fly to Canad without an approved TRV.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
The only way is to fly to Canada, which you can't do without a TRV. So if you can't get TRV approved, there is zero chance to apply for asylum at a Canadian airport so no point to know a process you can't do.

gavendano

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Without a TRV the airline will not let you board the flight to Canada.

kedar ghising

Mar 2, 2018
Suppose through eta, suppose false pp or with out any documents if I arrive to canada airport what will be process fr exit mailwhile lower is important elements, can I get lower at air port?

From India there are many people reaching canada airport with out any documents even they are entering to canada and making success to apply refugee and asylum..
please I need help..

Like wise I am trying to reach to canada following any option above mentioned just to save myself and my life .. please just clearly mention that can I apply refugee or asylum at airport or not?
There are lots of people flying to canada with help of BC through eta and through false visa but I am lil worry about immigration process?
Will they detain at airport if reach with eta, false visa or without documents? If detain how long they detain me?

Help help help
Please help me with ur true lines about process of airport.. I know I can reach there with any process but I just love to know airport process ..
please ur true words are big thing for me..

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Suppose through eta, suppose false pp or with out any documents if I arrive to canada airport what will be process fr exit mailwhile lower is important elements, can I get lower at air port?

From India there are many people reaching canada airport with out any documents even they are entering to canada and making success to apply refugee and asylum..
please I need help..

Like wise I am trying to reach to canada following any option above mentioned just to save myself and my life .. please just clearly mention that can I apply refugee or asylum at airport or not?
There are lots of people flying to canada with help of BC through eta and through false visa but I am lil worry about immigration process?
Will they detain at airport if reach with eta, false visa or without documents? If detain how long they detain me?

Help help help
Please help me with ur true lines about process of airport.. I know I can reach there with any process but I just love to know airport process ..
You're not likely to get assistance to commit fraud and/or misrepresentation on this forum.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012

please I need help..

Help help help
You are talking about committing a criminal offense to use fake documents to travel to Canada. This may result in you being put in jail upon arrival in Canada, and then deported back to your home country.

Reactions: Buletruck

kedar ghising

Mar 2, 2018
AND PLEASE HELP ME WITH HELPFUL COMMENT . HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS VERY POSITIVE LINES WHICH REALLY GONNA HELP ME...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I SERIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE WRITING THIS WAY...I HAVE GOT VERY USEFUL THING ON GOOGLE POSTED BY INDIAN GUY.. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT ME IN HELPFUL WAY.. PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING URL..

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/arrive-canada-airport-refugee-asylum-help-please.412241/
AND PLEASE HELP ME WITH HELPFUL COMMENT . HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS VERY POSITIVE LINES WHICH REALLY GONNA HELP ME...
As already stated, you will not get help on here to commit a crime.