Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02... add doc sent 03.03
Passport Req..
...RPPR... req. April 08
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
if i find a job does that job have to be on new29 list ?? or it doesnt matter what is my job ??
tnx

ash_1967

Jul 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1231 (1111)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done on 15/01/2009 and submitted with full docs to Visa Office on 12/03/2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
01-06-2010 (Received by My Lawyer in Canada on 15-06-2010)
Med's Done....
26-06-2010 and Medical & Passports Sent on 28-06-2010 which Recd by CHC on 29-06-2010
Interview........
Waived by grace of God
Passport Req..
01-06-2010 (Received by My Lawyer in Canada on 15-06-2010)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on 22nd and issued on 22/07/2010 and Received on 24/07/2010 by grace of God
LANDED..........
Still not decided
Hi PMM,

I have applied under FSW2 and already sent the passport? My Visa office is New Delhi. What do you think will I get this letter?

Thanks

Ash_1967

Hi

Just be prepared for AEO holders to receive the following letter

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence. Please be sure that you read this letter carefully
and provide precisely what is being requested; if you provide incorrect or incomplete information, it may result in
your application being delayed or refused.
Your application may be processed more quickly, outside the regular queue for skilled worker
applications, if you can show that you meet the requirements of Regulation 82(2) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Regulations of 2002. You need to provide the following ( T ) information to
assist with our assessment:
1. ( __ ) a current job offer letter from the prospective employer in Canada, explaining in detail: exactly what is
the job on offer (position, duties, salary, place in company, etc.)
2. ( __ ) documentation from the prospective employer to demonstrate that their business operations are
ongoing and will be able to provide you with sustained employment if you obtain an immigrant visa. Such
documentation could include: photographs of their business premises, business licence/registration, payroll,
recent tax statements, trading accounts, company history, etc. The employer may already have provided similar
information to Service Canada, but it is required now in the context of evaluating the genuineness of the job
offer as part of your visa application. The employer should include details of any other foreign nationals they
have hired after having obtained a job confirmation from Service Canada. The employer may send this
information directly to our office .
3. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from the prospective employer of the process by which the vacancy
came about in the employer's company, why an employee is being sought from outside Canada, and how you
were found to qualify for and subsequently offered the job
4. ( __ ) a letter from you, explaining in detail the process by which you obtained the job offer from Canada
5. ( __ ) a reference from your current employer, explaining your job duties
6. ( __ ) your own description of your qualifying experience. Please write your own detailed explanation,
including examples of how you accomplished each task as stated in your job description.
7. ( __ ) a full and detailed explanation from you of how your qualifications and experience are relevant to the
job being offered, and how you will be able to perform the job in Canada.
You should send this information within 90 days of the date of this letter. If you can demonstrate that you
meet the requirements of R82, you will be awarded an additional 10 points under arranged employment, plus 5
points for adaptability on the selection grid under IRPA, and processing of your application will be prioritized.

PMM

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
Drooza said:
thanks saleem

plz tell me when CHC london ask you for additional papers befor in process or after?
Dear Drooza,

I am pharmacist from India and have 1.5 years of experience in pharma sales.I would be really happy if u help me...

I took date of IELTS next month.General is really necessary or academic is also acceptable? I got 5.5 in academic..

My question is that can u explain that how I can start my procedure for PR. step by step..
Also write,if you know, thn what are the documents required of my current job to get AEO ? and also How to apply for AEO ?

Thanks

Waiting for yr reply..

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upenpatel said:
Dear Drooza,

I am pharmacist from India and have 1.5 years of experience in pharma sales.I would be really happy if u help me...

I took date of IELTS next month.General is really necessary or academic is also acceptable? I got 5.5 in academic..

My question is that can u explain that how I can start my procedure for PR. step by step..
Also write,if you know, thn what are the documents required of my current job to get AEO ? and also How to apply for AEO ?

Thanks

Do u have AEO, if not then first u have to get one.

Regards

Waiting for yr reply..

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please guy’s update , anyone got approval from HRSDC recently ?? now it has been 4 months and 3 weeks still am waiting for approval, disappointing..

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rKo said:
Please guy's update , anyone got approval from HRSDC recently ?? now it has been 4 months and 3 weeks still am waiting for approval, disappointing..
No new pren just pray to loard....

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vital said:
No new pren just pray to loard....
thanks vital for update, yeah lets pray inshalah soon will hear good News, its all about waiting game...

Manpreet Singh

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my employer applied April 2010..did not heard any responce from HRSDC.....

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manpreet Singh said:
my employer applied April 2010..did not heard any responce from HRSDC.....
In April too, my consultant told me forget before sep.

Regards

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am really worried now why taking all this time only for approval!
i heard over 6 months less chance for approval...

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
martina_p said:
if i find a job does that job have to be on new29 list ?? or it doesnt matter what is my job ??
tnx
The job for which the offer is given must be in NOC.

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
email from london visa office what to i dont know big problem
« on: July 05, 2010, 09:06:24 am » Quote

Dear Mr.
I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for
immigration to Canada.

Section 82 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states concerning arranged employment:

"Ten points shall be awarded to a skilled worker for arranged employment in Canada in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management
Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix if they are able to perform and are likely to accept and carry out the
employment."

The occupation for which you have obtained an Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO) is that of Drafting Technologist/Draftsperson, identified in the
National Occupation Classification (NOC) by the code 2253. Among the duties and responsibilities identified by your prospective employer for the job
being offered to you are: "Develop and prepare engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, develop and prepare design sketches,
complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets, check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data, write technical reports, prepare contracts and tender documents, prepare construction specifications, costs and material estimates."

English is identified on the AEO as the required language of your prospective employment. You have provided an IELTS test report form which indicates that you have moderate proficiency in English speaking and reading, and basic proficiency in English listening and writing. The job being offered to you requires you to be able to develop designs and drawings from other information as well as to complete documentation packages, write reports, and prepare contracts and cost and material estimates. Where it appears reasonable to expect that clear communication and understanding would be
necessary for efficient business operations, the ability to communicate in English at only a basic or moderate level appears to be a serious impediment
to your being able to perform the duties of the job offered to you in Canada.

As it appears that you may not have the English language proficiency which would enable you to carry out the possible employment in Canada, you
consequently do not appear to satisfy the conditions in Regulation 82 for obtaining points in the factor of arranged employment.

Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this assessment. You must provide any additional information
within sixty days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information
before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506

jeng_0113

Jul 4, 2010
Hi there, wonder if anyone can give me more detailed information regardting this matter, i am confused as to which one to use... my sis has been here as a food counter attendant for more than a year now and have applied under BC PNP but got refused due to insuficient income (for a family of 4 living in the metropolitan Vancouver area) anyways, we are now looking into applying in the federal skilled level as she has had managerial restaurant work experience in USA from 2006-2008. Reading thru the cic web under arranged employment.. there's a big note that says "Temporary foreign worker can apply directly to cic if they currently holds a valid permit from a positive labour market opinion from HRSDC and can gain points through arranged employment.... my question is... does my sister's permit qualify under this? or does the permit should be in a skilled category already? and in her case, does her employer need to apply arranged employment opinion or a labour market opinion in a skilled position?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Best regards,
jeng_0113

singh#

May 29, 2010
Dear Drooza.....with reference to the letter that ur showing.....can you plz tell the details of IELTS bands scored by the applicant........waiting for your reply....