+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrange file for trv

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
IMO, his mom is not a family tie to return to because she lives with another son in her village + her daughter lives there too.

It would be best if you post the list of documents which your husband will submit to give better advise. Do focus on his strong ties + good financial situation, etc
Sorry ?imo?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
But he does support her so i should write nothing abot family ties ?bcz few months she spend in village n few months with my husband
Docs- emplyment letter n leave letter.marriage cert,drivers license,passport copy exit and entry to us,wedding n together photos,bank statements ,
IMO = In My Opinion

Sure. He can mention that he supports his mother financially + she lives with him in the winters. What will work is hard evidence and not just an explanation. Why this family tie is not strong enough is because your husband has other siblings who live with your mom-in-law.

Based on the documents you have posted, I think your husband's chances of getting a TRV are very low. And an ongoing PR application certainly won't help a positive TRV decision.

I recommend your husband should wait for 4-5 months before he applies

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
IMO = In My Opinion

Sure. He can mention that he supports his mother financially + she lives with him in the winters. What will work is hard evidence and not just an explanation. Why this family tie is not strong enough is because your husband has other siblings who live with your mom-in-law.

Based on the documents you have posted, I think your husband's chances of getting a TRV are very low. And an ongoing PR application certainly won't help a positive TRV decision.

Ok thanks u

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
IMO = In My Opinion

Hey bryanna ..i have few questions please
1 - i wanna apply for our first anniversary which is in september 15 and ill wait one more weeek for my husband spousal aor but if we dint get the aor till then ..can we just apply for visit visa does it matter what stage the spousal application is in?or should we wait for the aor i applied for spousal on 29 june..?
2 - do we include the rental agreement doc in visit visa or no use of it?

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Sorry to hijack this thread but its on similar lines i am a student inviting my parents , can you please explain whether this form "IMM5409E:Statuatory Decalration by common law union" needs to go with the TRV application . Also please explain why it is required?
If you are in common law then you need this form otherwise no need.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey bryanna ..i have few questions please
1 - i wanna apply for our first anniversary which is in september 15 and ill wait one more weeek for my husband spousal aor but if we dint get the aor till then ..can we just apply for visit visa does it matter what stage the spousal application is in?or should we wait for the aor i applied for spousal on 29 june..?
2 - do we include the rental agreement doc in visit visa or no use of it?
Hi,

Anniversaries and birthdays don't work as purpose of visit. I would prepare a day-by-day itinerary like a typical tourist instead.

You'll be applying way too soon if you apply next week. Honestly, your husband should be applying after 4-5 months.

Yes, he can include the rent agreement + 2-3 months rent receipts + bank statements to prove rent has been paid

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
And what do we show as a proof that he supports his mother financially?
Transfer of money from his account to your mom-in-law's bank account..... or if he pays the rent and utilities for the home where she lives in the summers..... payment for medical insurance, etc

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Hi,

Anniversaries and birthdays don't work as purpose of visit. I would prepare a day-by-day itinerary like a typical tourist instead.

You'll be applying way too soon if you apply next week. Honestly, your husband should be applying after 4-5 months.

Yes, he can include the rent agreement + 2-3 months rent receipts + bank statements to prove rent has been paid
I have been here since march i have applied earlier but application was returned bcz one certificate they wanted a original one not copy thats why..

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Hi,

So i should put the reason as family visit n tourisim yes i made that day by day visit thing..

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Ho..i have a question i am
About to apply online for my husband but i hve around 5000 dollars in bank ..i am gonna show that in bank statements but i also have 3000 dirhams {1000 dollars} in cash as my savings should i also write about this cash in my invitation letter?