+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrange file for trv

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sorry to hijack this thread but its on similar lines i am a student inviting my parents , can you please explain whether this form "IMM5409E:Statuatory Decalration by common law union" needs to go with the TRV application . Also please explain why it is required?
No, it's not required for your parents are they are married

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
So we make the purpose as simple as that we are newly weds n we miss each other n want to spend sometime together
That's like a matador waving a huge red flag at the bull :)

No. Don't say anything to this effect. Please choose your words carefully for the invitation letter + the cover letter, etc. Words/phrases like "we are newly married", "we miss each other", "we have not spent time together after the wedding" etc are big no-nos

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
That's like a matador waving a huge red flag at the bull :)

No. Don't say anything to this effect. Please choose your words carefully for the invitation letter + the cover letter, etc. Words/phrases like "we are newly married", "we miss each other", "we have not spent time together after the wedding" etc are big no-nos
Lol then i should just add that we wants to visit me ?thats all ?i saw some people posting that thats why i thought lol

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Lol then i should just add that we wants to visit me ?thats all ?i saw some people posting that thats why i thought lol
His visit could be for 2-3 weeks (preferably, around national/statutory holidays). He must must draw up a day-by-day itinerary like a typical tourist, meet friends and relatives, etc

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
His visit could be for 2-3 weeks (preferably, around national/statutory holidays). He must must draw up a day-by-day itinerary like a typical tourist, meet friends and relatives, etc
Oh ok understood thank u so much for all the help

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Hey bryanna i have few questions please
1-i myself have a job but i live with my family so in visitor visa should i also mention that even my father will support me financially if neeeded otherwise ?
2-my mother in law sometimes comes n lives with my husband in pakistan so how and what should i write in the letter to show strong family ties..and also his father have passed away.so only mother comes n lives with him sometimes few months in a year n then goes back to the village bcz of weather ..or should i just mention that he takes care of his mother

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
And the pay stubs ,bank papers ,job letters,invitation letters everyhting should be original?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey bryanna i have few questions please
1-i myself have a job but i live with my family so in visitor visa should i also mention that even my father will support me financially if neeeded otherwise ?
Why would you need this support from your dad when your husband visits you?

For a TRV, your husband must prove that he can support himself during his visit without depending on you or your dad. You can mention that you will provide accommodation and take care of his travel/living expenses.

More importantly, if your husband demonstrates really strong ties to Pakistan = he is not likely to overstay

2-my mother in law sometimes comes n lives with my husband in pakistan so how and what should i write in the letter to show strong family ties..and also his father have passed away.so only mother comes n lives with him sometimes few months in a year n then goes back to the village bcz of weather ..or should i just mention that he takes care of his mother
Does your husband transfer any money to your mom-in-law?

Or pay the rent and utilities for the address where she lives? Or her medical expenses? Or any other such similar reasons (with evidence).

Does your husband have any other siblings who live with your mom-in-law or in the same city where she lives?

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
No she lives in village after we got married she lived with us n we took care of everrything but after i came here she left for village for live with her other son n so he sends her money ..
So i shouldnt write that my father will help financilly if needed?ill only write that i will be the one taking care of his expenses..
No his friend lives with him my mother in law only visits sometimes when its cold kn village

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017

For a TRV, your husband must prove that he can support himself during his visit without depending on you or your dad. You can mention that you will provide accommodation and take care of his travel/living expenses.

More importantly, if your husband demonstrates really strong ties to Pakistan = he is not likely to overstay

Or pay the rent and utilities for the address where she lives? Or her medical expenses? Or any other such similar reasons (with evidence).

Does your husband have any other siblings who live with your mom-in-law or in the same city where she lives?
Only strong ties i can show is job then?:/

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017

Yea he can supprt himself n me n his mother but the point is she doesnt live here she spend some time with her other son and some with my husband due to weather issues

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
Yea one of his sister lives in same city as my husband .n one sister n brother lives in village n my mother in law went to live with his son bcz of the hot weather in my husbands city

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No she lives in village after we got married she lived with us n we took care of everrything but after i came here she left for village for live with her other son n so he sends her money ..
So i shouldnt write that my father will help financilly if needed?ill only write that i will be the one taking care of his expenses..
No his friend lives with him my mother in law only visits sometimes when its cold kn village
IMO, his mom is not a family tie to return to because she lives with another son in her village + her daughter lives there too.

It would be best if you post the list of documents which your husband will submit to give better advise. Do focus on his strong ties + good financial situation, etc

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
IMO, his mom is not a family tie to return to because she lives with another son in her village + her daughter lives there too.

It would be best if you post the list of documents which your husband will submit to give better advise. Do focus on his strong ties + good financial situation, etc
But he does support her so i should write nothing abot family ties ?bcz few months she spend in village n few months with my husband
Docs- emplyment letter n leave letter.marriage cert,drivers license,passport copy exit and entry to us,wedding n together photos,bank statements ,

Last edited: