+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrange file for trv

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ho..i have a question i am
About to apply online for my husband but i hve around 5000 dollars in bank ..i am gonna show that in bank statements but i also have 3000 dirhams {1000 dollars} in cash as my savings should i also write about this cash in my invitation letter?
I would still recommend that you hold off applying for him for another 4-5 months. It's your call though.

You can declare the cash (in Dirhams) if you have earned it + include a short explanation. However, do remember your husband is the one who must prove he can afford the visit

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
I would still recommend that you hold off applying for him for another 4-5 months. It's your call though.

You can declare the cash (in Dirhams) if you have earned it + include a short explanation. However, do remember your husband is the one who must prove he can afford the visit
its already been 6 months since am here still i should wait ??
plus i showed in the letter am gonna take care of the expenses plus he will also bring funds with him

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017

why?do u think its gonna effect his pr application?

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017

I will provide from my husband the bank statements , pay slips,rental agreement,marriage certificate,us visa entry exit stamps,voluntering paper,our pictures,leave letter,cover letter,purpose of
Travel -a detailed iternary,return ticket ,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
its already been 6 months since am here still i should wait ??
plus i showed in the letter am gonna take care of the expenses plus he will also bring funds with him
I think you should wait because of his PR application. Otherwise it would seem like he wants to come to Canada and wait out the PR processing.

Again, the fact that you will take care of his expenses is not important. He must prove he has a good financial situation without borrowing from anyone.

Like I've mentioned earlier, except for his employment, he does not have any other strong ties. This doesn't help for a TRV

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
I think you should wait because of his PR application. Otherwise it would seem like he wants to come to Canada and wait out the PR processing.

Again, the fact that you will take care of his expenses is not important. He must prove he has a good financial situation without borrowing from anyone.

Like I've mentioned earlier, except for his employment, he does not have any other strong ties. This doesn't help for a TRV
Oh okay i understand now.so he works in U.S embassy in islamabad..but his just gonna take three weeks leave n then return after it expires.thats for sure so he has a land back in village but we dont have the papers right now...so we can jusy mention it or not ?so we will have around 1 and half - 2 lakhs in our joint account which is all his monthly income because he deposits all his income n savings into the joint account and plus one account of mine separate in pakistan with one n half lakh rupees.plus i am
Working here since march n i made around 5300 dollars..

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017

And all this income in the joint account if from his monthly salary..we never took from anyone just for visa..plus even here in canada i have been working since march n made this money n dint borrow from anyone he and i could do that but we dint bcz we knew that all it can cost us is a refusal
So what else do we show other then job ties?

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Oh okay i understand now.so he works in U.S embassy in islamabad..but his just gonna take three weeks leave n then return after it expires.thats for sure so he has a land back in village but we dont have the papers right now...so we can jusy mention it or not ?so we will have around 1 and half - 2 lakhs in our joint account which is all his monthly income because he deposits all his income n savings into the joint account and plus one account of mine separate in pakistan with one n half lakh rupees.plus i am
Working here since march n i made around 5300 dollars..
For employment: Leave approval letter + employment letter + 6 months' bank statements (to which his salary is credited) + Income Tax Returns + a work-related reason to return by a specific date (hopefully his employment is not a generic type which someone else can do), etc

For land: Land ownership documents (translated into English by a certified translator) + land valuation + if it is agricultural land then proofs of income/taxes paid. Just mentioning it without evidence won't work.

Funds available: PKR 150,000-200,000 is on the very low side. It will not pay for a visit of 3 months = weak financial situation = likely to overstay his visit. Yet, another reason why he must not apply at this point in time.

Your bank account in Pakistan: Is your husband officially able to access those funds i.e. can he withdraw money from that account? If yes, then proof of it

Fa93

Jun 1, 2017
For employment: Leave approval letter + employment letter + 6 months' bank statements (to which his salary is credited) + Income Tax Returns + a work-related reason to return by a specific date (hopefully his employment is not a generic type which someone else can do), etc

For land: Land ownership documents (translated into English by a certified translator) + land valuation + if it is agricultural land then proofs of income/taxes paid. Just mentioning it without evidence won't work.

Funds available: PKR 150,000-200,000 is on the very low side. It will not pay for a visit of 3 months = weak financial situation = likely to overstay his visit. Yet, another reason why he must not apply at this point in time.

Your bank account in Pakistan: Is your husband officially able to access those funds i.e. can he withdraw money from that account? If yes, then proof of it
Hey so we dont have land papers..but we are providing the bank statements leave letter work letter,and am applying for three weeks not three months still not sufficient?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey so we dont have land papers..but we are providing the bank statements leave letter work letter,and am applying for three weeks not three months still not sufficient?
Sure. 3 weeks. My bad. Multi-tasking!

No land papers = No proof that you own the land = Cannot show this as an asset

Sorry to say this. I honestly believe your husband will not be approved for a TRV with his current situation and documents + he does not have sufficient funds for his visit + except for employment, he has no real ties + a PR app in progress. You can still try. Maybe he will get lucky

Kavvi

Aug 6, 2019
Hi Brianna,

I see threads from 2017 here so not sure if you are still available ..if you are, please respond to me as I am in need of your help/ guidance. Thank you much.