+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are there any drawbacks from applying for a PNP?

Alexander80

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, was wondering whether there are any drawbacks from applying for a PNP? For example, if you applied for one province does that mean you can't apply for another province anytime in say, a couple of years? Or you have to wait for the first province's decision before applying for another one's. Thank you.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
I don't think there are any drawbacks. You can opt for all the provinces at once. The only justification that you may need to provide is how you are/will be attached to the province that nominates you and your answer should satisfy them.

Alexander80

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
last_try said:
I don't think there are any drawbacks. You can opt for all the provinces at once. The only justification that you may need to provide is how you are/will be attached to the province that nominates you and your answer should satisfy them.
Hi, thanks a lot for your feedback. Could I trouble you for more information? Any tips on how to convince them on one's commitment to the province (apart from I've researched the province and I really want to live there)? Also, is there a minimum duration of stay in the province after getting PR? Thanks a lot!