+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are Online Quizzes Enough To Pass The Test !!

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Passed 19/20.
First of all congratulations. How would you describe your experience. What you recommend now ? Reading book or doing online quizzes or what ? Do you think one should buy that manaul for $29 from citizenship support. How were the questions like ?Thank you

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well it was so easy and what I think if you read the book and highlight all the important sentence/topic and do all online quizzes , that would be enough to pass the test.
I found their wording/phrasing change than actual online quizzes and it's lot easier to understand question in actual test.

If you pay to citizenshipsupport.ca and buy all 600+ question I am 100% you won't fail , just keep practicing chapter test and simulation test and it will be fine.

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
Studying the guide and doing the online practice tests is 100% enough to pass the test.

I.R.C.C doesn't want people to fail. if they did they wouldn't give you two chances to pass it. They give you everything you need to pass it in the study guide. The questions you find in the practice tests are very similar in format and nature to the real deal. If you find yourself passing the online practice tests regularly, you should be absolutely fine in the actual event.