+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are Online Quizzes Enough To Pass The Test !!

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doing all online quizzes in all website enough to pass the citizenship test ?

Read the book few times and found question/topics are same almost in all website.

FR

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Based on my own experience, you need to make sure you have studies (Discover Canada) at least 3 to 4 times. The test is more focused on how much you understand the questions in English/French, than simply testing your knowledge. Once you understand the book, I think you will be able to answer the questions easily. Hope this is helpful.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Based on my own experience, you need to make sure you have studies (Discover Canada) at least 3 to 4 times. The test is more focused on how much you understand the questions in English/French, than simply testing your knowledge. Once you understand the book, I think you will be able to answer the questions easily. Hope this is helpful.
I read the book just once and only did the online quizzes (but a lot of them) and had no problems at all in the test.

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya I am doing the same thing . I read the book only one time and doing online quizzes everyday on different different website , Hopefully it will help .

I also bought 600+ questions from citizenshipsupport.ca and I am still working on it , It's almost same question what they have in other online quizzes but they have covered more topics from the book and have put more questions.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Ya I am doing the same thing . I read the book only one time and doing online quizzes everyday on different different website , Hopefully it will help .

I also bought 600+ questions from citizenshipsupport.ca and I am still working on it , It's almost same question what they have in other online quizzes but they have covered more topics from the book and have put more questions.
If you ask my opinion, its basically a bull shit, even a 10 year old kid would pass this test after reading book or doing online quizes

why you putting so much efforts ?

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yup you are absolutely right @mickey_mouse but I found it's kind of bit confusing in some question and their answer .

Lot of numbers ( year) to remember. I just want to Make sure that I am fully prepare for it thou but I know it shouldn't be that hard to pass the test.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
If you ask my opinion, its basically a bull shit, even a 10 year old kid would pass this test after reading book or doing online quizes

why you putting so much efforts ?
Firstly because there are apparently still 20% who fail- whether this is true or not or why I do not know.
Secondly, I actually enjoyed learning a lot about his country. There were a lot of things in the book that I was not aware of and now I have a bit better idea about the country I will be a citizen off, soon.
Thirdly, as they say...better safe than sorry.
Lastly, while I did not get any questions regarding years that I needed to know I know of others who did.

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015

Hi can I get those 600 question
I mean it's up to you bcz you spend money
If you share here many people can get help

Thanks

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Yup you are absolutely right @mickey_mouse but I found it's kind of bit confusing in some question and their answer .

Lot of numbers ( year) to remember. I just want to Make sure that I am fully prepare for it thou but I know it shouldn't be that hard to pass the test.
take it easy buddy, passing marks are 15/20, so you will pass it, its like a,b,c.....

Last edited:

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
those online websites are ok for preparation, and read the book few times.
It's not that hard, remember its all multiple choice and you need 15 out of 20 for pass.