+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Are Online Quizzes Enough To Pass The Test !!

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
take it easy buddy...its a piece of cake :)...or piece of piss basically

unless you want 20/20 or 100% you shouldn't be worried :)

I am not taking it easy man because you know the process of citizenship application and I know it shouldn't be that hard but still I don't want to risk myself. All I am doing that just preparing myself for the test and once it's done then there won't be no more hassle about getting my citizenship.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I am not taking it easy man because you know the process of citizenship application and I know it shouldn't be that hard but still I don't want to risk myself. All I am doing that just preparing myself for the test and once it's done then there won't be no more hassle about getting my citizenship.
good for you then

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
This is how one can copy/paste all 600+ question and sent it to someone who needs it .

If anybody really want help to anyone then they will find a way to do it no matter how .

In each question , look for correct written in front of option and that is the answer for that question.

Powered by Translate
Test Result: PASSED
Your score: 100% -- 20 correct answers out of 20 (the official test has a pass mark of 75%)

Your time: 03 minutes 34 seconds -- 00 minutes 11 seconds per question (the official test allows 1 minute 30 seconds per question)

Question 1

In Canada, abuse of your spouse is:
  • Tolerated
  • Lawful
  • Illega lCorrect
  • Normal
Question 2

Aboriginal and Treaty rights are not in the Constitution
  • True
  • False Correct
Question 3

After English, what is the second most-spoken non-official language in Canadian homes?
  • Punjabi
  • Chinese Correct
  • French
  • Spanish
Question 4

Who gained control over North America in the 1700s?
  • The English Correct
  • The Irish
  • The French
  • The Spanish
Question 5

When did Canada take over the vast northwest region from the Hudson's Bay Company?
  • 1869 Correct
Question 6

In Canada, how can a party in power be defeated?
  • If a majority of the members of the House of Commons vote in favor of a major government decision
  • If the Queen votes against a major government decision
  • If a majority of the members of the House of Commons vote against a major government decision Correct
  • If the Governor General resigns
Question 7

On election day, what should you do once you mark your ballot?
  • Leave it on the table
  • Fold it and deposit it in the bin next to you
  • Present it to the poll officials
  • Fold it and present it to the poll officials Correct
Question 8

In which province(s) does the RCMP not serve as the provincial police?
  • Ontario
  • Quebec
  • Ontario and Quebec Correct
  • Manitoba and Alberta
Question 9

Since when have red and white been the national colors of Canada?
  • 1921 Correct
Question 10

For which championship does the National Hockey League play?
  • Stanley Cup Correct
  • NHL Cup
  • Clarkson Cup
  • The All Star Hockey Cup
Question 11

Who was the first Canadian to be awarded the Victoria Cross?
  • Able Seaman William Hall of Horton
  • Corporal Filip Konowal
  • Lieutenant Alexander Roberts Dunn Correct
  • Flying ace Captain Billy Bishop
Question 12

When do Canadians celebrate Vimy Day?
  • April 10th
  • April 9th Correct
  • March 9th
  • February 9th
Question 13

In what area do Canadians mostly work nowadays?
  • Manufacturing industries
  • Natural resources industries
  • Farming industries
  • Service Industries Correct
Question 14

Which of the following does not border the Northwest Territories?
  • Yukon
  • Ontario Correct
  • Nunavut
  • Alberta
Question 15

What does P.E.I. stand for?
  • Prince Edward Island Correct
  • Prince Edmond Island
  • Port Edward Island
  • Prince Edgar Island
Question 16

Who is Mount Logan, the highest mountain in Canada, named in honour of?
  • Sir William Logan, a world-famous navy officer
  • Sir William Logan, a world-famous mountain climber
  • Sir William Logan, a world-famous geologist Correct
  • Sir William Logan, a world-famous pioneer
Question 17

What percentage of Aboriginal people are Métis?
  • 30 Correct
Question 18

What are leaders like Jean Talon, Bishop Laval, and Count Frontenac famous for?
  • They built a British Empire in North America that reached from Hudson Bay to the Gulf of Mexico
  • They built a French Empire in North America that reached from Hudson Bay to the Gulf of Mexico Correct
  • They defeated the British armies during the War between France and England
  • They defeated the French armies during the War between France and England
Question 19

Which of the following is a Canadian musician who won renown in Canada and abroad?
  • Emile Nelligan
  • Sir Ernest MacMillan Correct
  • Joy Kogawa
  • Jean-Paul Riopelle
Question 20

Which of the following is a writer who has diversified Canada's literary experience?
  • Michael Ondaatje Correct
  • Healey Willan
  • Louis-Philippe Hébert
  • Denys Arcand
You are missing the second point I made: somebody built this website to make their living from it. Copying and posting all their questions is not fair to the people who built that website.

Furthermore, I am sure they have a copyright clause on their website, so it is actually illegal to copy and paste these questions here.

Once again...you do NOT need this website to pass! The other sources are enough.

Last edited:

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
You are missing the second point I made: somebody built this website to make their living from it. Copying and posting all their questions is not fair to the people who built that website.

Furthermore, I am sure they have a copyright clause on their website, so it is actually illegal to copy and paste these questions here.

Once again...you do NOT need this website to pass! The other sources are enough.
I agree with you. You know what, people are basically looking here for short cuts. Some just want to memorise the questions, asking oh tell me like 100 or 200 questions ,I just memorise and pass the tests. Thats it. These retards, lazy arse people don't even want to read the book or be bothered with what this book is actually intended for. This book is not intended for just to pass the test, it is for to learn about this country and how it governs itself etc etc

Some are begging for questions, oh please give me 600 questions so I memorise all and that;s it etc etc. Trying to save that fortune of $32. lol...come on guys grow up and be mature and reasonable..

Reactions: rustic

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Sir!!! you are absolutely right about saving the money but the thing is that if someone will spend $30.00 then I'm sure they won't miss any topic from the book. I agree with ya about spending some time, reading the book and doing the all free online quizzes but other side if spending $30.00 you can get all the details in one places and don't need to go anywhere else and then I don't think it should be big deal after all it's someone's choice what they want to do and how they want to do.

I found the website citizenshipsupport.ca is too easy. I have read the book few times already and what I see that every topic is covered under this website.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
I posted this in July applicant thread. We took the test and both got 20/20.
Hope this helps.

Hi,

Don't worry too much about it. If you have gone through the booklet a couple of times and "understand" what it is talking about, I would be surprised if anyone will fail. I'm July applicant BTW.

The test itself was pretty easy and straight forward, got 20/20. I don't thing they want to fail anyone. Off course if you go without any preparation or have difficulty reading/understanding English/French, then that would be an entirely another matter, and, there are resources available for such scenarios.

Do remember important dates/years/importance related to topics like Canada Day (Duh!!), Magna Carta, British North America Act, Vimy day, D-Day, USA war, Women being allowed first to vote, acts for end of slavery, battle of Abraham, democracy first etc. to name a few.

The questions were structured in a sense that you can make an intelligent guess as well, and if you have read the booklet a couple of times it will ring a bell for sure.

For example, there was a question about why a structure was built and they mentioned the year in the question (when it was built) and the options were far apart in years. So if you forgot the exact reason you can still pick the closet thing that happened matching with the year mentioned in the question. If they underline something in question, pay attention.

There were not many questions specific to precise dates, and again if you miss few it should not be a big issue. Remember you have option to mess up 5 outta 20.

Also make sure you remember names of folks IN THE BOOKLET like famous Hockey player, gold medalist mentioned in the booklet, famous art individual/s, scientists, achievements. Again 1 or 2 questions like that, and if you miss out it won't be a big deal.

I split the booklet into different chapters, used highlighters, underlined important stuff to quickly review, later. I studied 2-3 days for few hours and went through the booklet 2 times. Did some online tests like Richmond Library and Apna Toronto, good for practice though booklet is a must.

Relax and just read the booklet. I enjoyed the booklet and learned a lot about Canada's history.

Again I can assure you if you read the booklet and understand what it is talking about, you will PASS. I'm not sure if we are allowed to share specifics of what was in the test, so I will refrain from posting any specific Q&A :)

TLDR:Read the Discovery Canada, and you will pass.

Hope this helps.

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
I agree with you. You know what, people are basically looking here for short cuts. Some just want to memorise the questions, asking oh tell me like 100 or 200 questions ,I just memorise and pass the tests. Thats it. These retards, lazy arse people don't even want to read the book or be bothered with what this book is actually intended for. This book is not intended for just to pass the test, it is for to learn about this country and how it governs itself etc etc

Some are begging for questions, oh please give me 600 questions so I memorise all and that;s it etc etc. Trying to save that fortune of $32. lol...come on guys grow up and be mature and reasonable..
I agree with you 100% in terms the spirit and principle of your message.

However, when it comes to the people looking for short cuts, these are my observations:
  • Many try to memorize because they themselves or people they represent have poor command of English/French; and they don't want to learn either.
  • Many just want to pass the test, no interest in learning about country and or how it governs itself
  • Many are very smart, not the other way as you suggest; Know exactly how to take advantage of liberal immigration policies.
Such people always existed, in fringes! Now it is becoming sort of mainstream!

Reactions: mickey_mouse

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I agree with you 100% in terms the spirit and principle of your message.

However, when it comes to the people looking for short cuts, these are my observations:
  • Many try to memorize because they themselves or people they represent have poor command of English/French; and they don't want to learn either.
  • Many just want to pass the test, no interest in learning about country and or how it governs itself
  • Many are very smart, not the other way as you suggest; Know exactly how to take advantage of liberal immigration policies.
Such people always existed, in fringes! Now it is becoming sort of mainstream!
Very well noted and pin pointed observations. I really love reading this book and learning many new things about Canada. Best part I liked when Canada prevented USA from attacking it and pushed them away. Really thankful to our brave army soldiers who prevented USA occupation of our beloved country. I hate USA to the core. Another pride is how Canada is always welcoming refugees and opening its doors for every one while every other country in the world is blocking people. Hatts off to Canada and love it especially prime minister Mr. Justin Trudeau :). Lot of respect for Canada :)

Last edited:

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
Very well noted and pin pointed observations. I really love reading this book and learning many new things about Canada. Best part I liked when Canada prevented USA from attacking it and pushed them away. Really thankful to our brave army soldiers who prevented USA occupation of our beloved country. I hate USA to the core. Another pride is how Canada is always welcoming refugees and opening its doors for every one while every other country in the world is blocking people. Hatts off to Canada and love it especially prime minister Mr. Justin Trudeau :). Lot of respect for Canada :)
I am very interested in History, but my Canadian history was rather weak! I knew Canadian geography, first nations, and celebrities(Jim Carey, Bryan Adams, Christopher Plummer,...) After moving into Canada, I became somewhat familiar with Canadian history. In fact, I live near a famous battle field where one of the most decisive battles was fought.

Last edited:
Reactions: mickey_mouse

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
Just wanted to weigh in here as well. I took the test and also received 20/20. Read the guide and understand it. Take the tests multiple times and in my opinion, you should be absolutely fine. I don't know what's in the paid content but I think that anyone that studies the guide and takes the online tests should have no problems.

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope doing all online quizzes and getting 90/95% , reading books will enough for the test tomorrow.

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
I hope doing all online quizzes and getting 90/95% , reading books will enough for the test tomorrow.
It'll be more than enough. You'll do great! Don't be stressing :)

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yaaaa It's kinda stressful thou. for god shake I have to get over at it .