+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2023 AOR

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
When does your PNP BOWP timeline expire, shouldn't you plan your application before that happens, In today's scenario PNP seems to be last priority for IRCC they are processing them the PNPs the slowest, If I were you I wouldn't wait beyond that BOWP window.
what does you mean by " PNP BOWP timeline"? do you mean the nomination expire date? if yes, it is on October 26, 2023.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
what does you mean by " PNP BOWP timeline"? do you mean the nomination expire date? if yes, it is on October 26, 2023.
Tony seems mistaken you as WP holder and referring to Bridging Open Work Permit while your PR gets approved. As you are on study permit are you eligible for a PGWP( post graduation work permit) ? If so you should consider the time line for its processing as worst case scenario.

Ritesh_08

Aug 17, 2021
My study permit will expire on November 30, 2023. Do you think should I apply for an extension now or wait until the end of this month to see what will happen to my PR application? I hope to receive approval soon.

FYI,

EE-PNP with one dependant
AOR: April 30
UCI/BIO/MED: June 1
Eligibility: June 12
Criminality and Info sharing complete
ADR request (resume/CV) June 29 and submitted it on the same day
Security check not started
Since June 29, no updates have been received!!!
PVO: CIO Sydney
SVO: Ottawa
Hi, I have same timelines
EE PNP outland
Aor-17th July
Everything completed
Security pending
Same visa office

Reactions: Lord_Tony

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Ya I was thinking of my personal experience where with the PNP nomination I had a time window to apply for State Open Work permit, in CEC/FSW I have heard the equivalent is Bridging Open Work permit. However from Raulf's post I understand you are a student with PGWP and yours is different please ignore my earlier comment then.

Reactions: Raulf

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
I have a final decision on GCKey, does this mean my application is approved? The background check is ongoing though on the tracker. How many days should I expect PPR?
Congrats ! You are through the process and can expect PPR anytime. Tracker lags behind GCKey and hopefully it should get updated in a day or two.

Reactions: ivicts

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
I have a final decision on GCKey, does this mean my application is approved? The background check is ongoing though on the tracker. How many days should I expect PPR?
Congratulations !! The tracker will be updated in a day or two with the COPR number too.

Reactions: ivicts

ivicts

Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
Congrats ! You are through the process and can expect PPR anytime. Tracker lags behind GCKey and hopefully it should get updated in a day or two.
Approved, if you are lucky PPR should be there within this week, else you'll be in the queue like others.
Congratulations !! The tracker will be updated in a day or two with the COPR number too.
Thank you guys... Now, on my tracker all are completed and I can see the COPR details.

Reactions: Raulf and Justmeee

TomCassidy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Tony seems mistaken you as WP holder and referring to Bridging Open Work Permit while your PR gets approved. As you are on study permit are you eligible for a PGWP( post graduation work permit) ? If so you should consider the time line for its processing as worst case scenario.
I am still a student on a study permit and my wife is on an open work permit. Both visas will expire on November 30, 2023. Should I apply for a study permit extension for me and BOWP for my wife?

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
I am still a student on a study permit and my wife is on an open work permit. Both visas will expire on November 30, 2023. Should I apply for a study permit extension for me and BOWP for my wife?
Are you gonna keep studying or are finishing your studies soon? If you are a student getting a graduation soon you could apply for PGWP + SOWP. Or, if you will keep studying you should apply for your study permit extension and your SOWP. Once you do one of those you will remain under a maintained status till a decision is made

Reactions: TomCassidy

mazenB

Apr 18, 2023
Hello, today i have received a document stating the following: Client Information: "Your Relative live in province of Quebec. Please respond to this email with written evidence that you intend to live in a province other than Quebec."

I applied to Toronto through EE, however, in my application i stated that I have my brother in montreal, anyone knows what should i do in such case? Your help would be much appreciated