+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2022 - Citizenship Applications

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Folks, can we gather all who are stuck from early 2022 and do something at same time, like bombarding them every day with questions and inquires as well sign a wide petition and send it to immigration minister, or something like that! Like we have to move, our files are ghosted and no one is looking at them!!!! Like June 2023 are getting their test invites nowadays!!!! If someone know how to start an online petition and I will try to get it signed on all other threads and FB groups, what you think???

joolery

Aug 13, 2014
Calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
Decision Made - 29-02-2016 (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2016
LANDED..........
18-03-2016
Folks, can we gather all who are stuck from early 2022 and do something at same time, like bombarding them every day with questions and inquires as well sign a wide petition and send it to immigration minister, or something like that! Like we have to move, our files are ghosted and no one is looking at them!!!! Like June 2023 are getting their test invites nowadays!!!! If someone know how to start an online petition and I will try to get it signed on all other threads and FB groups, what you think???
I'm submitting an ATIP request every month, that really feels like all I can do.

Unless someone knows someone in the media that can get our story out there?

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
We are all requesting ATIP but not helping, it all depends on the officer dealing with your application! If they are on sick, pat/mat leaves or even stopped working for IRCC, no one will know unless someone opens all outstanding applications and starts assigning them to other officers!! Someone needs to stir that, and yes media can help but not sure what are the right channels to reach them!

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
I'm down for petition. Petition sounds better than just waiting hopelessly. I can also share the petition. Change.com is a good platform.

Reactions: ppcg2510

McBell

Star Member
Feb 26, 2023
We are all requesting ATIP but not helping, it all depends on the officer dealing with your application! If they are on sick, pat/mat leaves or even stopped working for IRCC, no one will know unless someone opens all outstanding applications and starts assigning them to other officers!! Someone needs to stir that, and yes media can help but not sure what are the right channels to reach them!
why not us contact Sean Oshea of Golbal news to air our story

Reactions: zagcollins

Daisy.Brahpuria

Jan 12, 2017
I just got off the phone with IRCC agent, same BS, your application still within processing time and you have to wait, nothing pending from your side, office needs to run verifications, I asked when was the last time my officer touched my application he said he can't share that with me :D:D I said can you leave a reminder to my officer to run verifications asap, he said he can't as I still within the 19 months :D:D:D:DD
can you please share the contact number and the options you selected. I have been trying to reach but i could never reach an agent.

FXie

Feb 8, 2023
Please help, I need some insight on what can I do, (My timeline already exist in the Google sheet).

April 21, 2022 submitted
May 4, 2022 AOR
Nov 8, 2022 Backround
Nov 25, 2022 Test passed
Dec 6, 2022 Test completed

Ordered 4x times GCMS, contacted MP with no reply, Applied for urgent processing (I fall under one of the categories for urgent travel)
Still, since December 6, nothing. I have lost hope.

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Please help, I need some insight on what can I do, (My timeline already exist in the Google sheet).

April 21, 2022 submitted
May 4, 2022 AOR
Nov 8, 2022 Backround
Nov 25, 2022 Test passed

Ordered 4x times GCMS, contacted MP with no reply, Applied for urgent processing (I fall under one of the categories for urgent travel)
If you are the applicant who is directly affected by IRCC delays and unfair processing of applications, or if you know someone who is, please sign the petition below so our voices reaches to IRCC and to express our frustrations and distress of this unfair treatment for applications specially those from 2021 and 2022. Please make sure this link reaches all who are in this dilemma and limbo!

https://chng.it/WCMDVDqKdk

ada228

Mar 23, 2023

April 21, 2022 submitted
May 4, 2022 AOR
Nov 8, 2022 Backround
Nov 25, 2022 Test passed

we are all in the same cruise !! IRCC is full of BS now and they can't even give answers!!!!!! like what the hell wrong with our applications to be delayed so long!! order gcms again, and read it thoroughly, you must catch on what is going on and what is pending!! I have almost same timeline and still nothing!!!!

Reactions: ppcg2510