+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
Am in Calgary .. got decision made on august 10 now waiting.. thanks for sharing the spreadsheet Raj appreciate all ur help ..

hoping to get this over soon .. it’s kind of never ending
I’m glad to learn Calgary is working on our files! This gives me hopes! Congrats !

t_Addy.

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Congrats. I am in Calgary too and got a decision made shown in my account (but not sure which date as I was on vacation). i saw on the tracking sheet, there is a column for oath letter date, did you get that?

Cheers
Hi, I'm also from Calgary. What date is your Oath Ceremony set to? I got decision made on August 9th and my Oath Ceremony is still set to "not started"

Reactions: novascotia27

zhang4

Feb 20, 2017
Hi, I'm also from Calgary. What date is your Oath Ceremony set to? I got decision made on August 9th and my Oath Ceremony is still set to "not started"
Mine is the same. I am not entirely sure about the next steps but guessing we are both just waiting for an email for the oath letter

Reactions: novascotia27

rishishah8449

Oct 20, 2014
Mine is the same. I am not entirely sure about the next steps but guessing we are both just waiting for an email for the oath letter
I also got my status changed to completed in cst portal except citizenship ceremony on 14 August. Also “Decision made “ in ecas tool. How long it takes generally to get oath email?

Reactions: Hapique

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I also got my status changed to completed in cst portal except citizenship ceremony on 14 August. Also “Decision made “ in ecas tool. How long it takes generally to get oath email?
Varies. To avoid disappointment, assume it'll take at least a couple of months to receive oath notification on the dashboard. Good luck!

PS : BTW, the oath email comes in only a couple of weeks before the oath ceremony date. You'll first receive an oath notification with a date on the status dashboard first.

Last edited:

vasusood200

Oct 10, 2013
Amritsar,India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2014
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
My File shows everything completed except Citizenship Oath, but application status shows: In progress, Last it was update on July 28. how long it takes to change it decision made?

Thanks in Advance.

dmee3

Apr 20, 2020
My File shows everything completed except Citizenship Oath, but application status shows: In progress, Last it was update on July 28. how long it takes to change it decision made?

Thanks in Advance.
I don't think new tool ever shows "Decision Made". You can either try ECAS (old tool) or use one of the observation other folks have been sharing -- that "Prohibitions" set to Completed is usually correlated to DM.