+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

Toronto8688

Apr 6, 2018
I started reading the book to prrpapr the rest ..it's a lot of info....is it worth it? Or it is better to use those online tests ?

canvan14

May 8, 2014
I started reading the book to prrpapr the rest ..it's a lot of info....is it worth it? Or it is better to use those online tests ?
The book is your best resource. You can start by reading one chapter a day so you can absorb the information gradually. Re-read the book a couple times at least. I also downloaded the audio version and listened to it while driving.
For me the online quizes did not help much. Some of them were much harder than the test, which ended up stressing me out even more.

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
My wife phoned me today and said that my new passport arrived this morning in the mail so really pleased about that. I'm away in the truck in the US currently so won't be able to get my hands on it for another 3 or 4 days but I'll take great pleasure in handing in my US I94 visa waiver in my UK passport on the way back in to Canada for the very last time!

canvan14

May 8, 2014
My wife phoned me today and said that my new passport arrived this morning in the mail so really pleased about that. I'm away in the truck in the US currently so won't be able to get my hands on it for another 3 or 4 days but I'll take great pleasure in handing in my US I94 visa waiver in my UK passport on the way back in to Canada for the very last time!
That is awesome! Congrats!!!!
It took 1.5 week for you. Can't wait to hold mine in my hand :)

Reactions: robinhood_1984

Welshdazza86

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
The book is your best resource. You can start by reading one chapter a day so you can absorb the information gradually. Re-read the book a couple times at least. I also downloaded the audio version and listened to it while driving.
For me the online quizes did not help much. Some of them were much harder than the test, which ended up stressing me out even more.

Is the audio version free?

dindon

Jun 13, 2013
I just got my confirmation test today for March finally after long wait
Admin please update
Application received April 30
Start processing July 26
Test date march8
Good luck everyone

Reactions: Libu

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
I just got my confirmation test today for March finally after long wait
Admin please update
Application received April 30
Start processing July 26
Test date march8
Good luck everyone
Congrats!! Can you also share your Location, App Type, Physical presence days, App sent, AOR date as well?

How do I look up test dates near me?
You can check the spreadsheet for applicants who got their test date just prior to yours.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVvKb4Sem00uOCyB2kTeM2_AofgT_8b4uTJyBh9pXdg/edit#gid=2093304809