AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
I just recently ordered my notes too. Nothing had started on our file, but some people were nice enough to help us understand them. The things you wanna look for is the info on the first page. Update date is the last update on your file. Group # if blank then awesome if not it is possible you may be requested to come in for an interview. The Notes section on the last couple of pages are also very important. From the notes of the officer you can get a good idea of how they perceive your relationship to be (genuine or not etc). Check out the due dates assigned to Eligibility, criminality, and security. This just gives you an idea of what their internal deadlines are, they are not set in stone and work can be wrapped up before these due dates so not to worry.

Yes even though security and criminality appear to not have been started, the truth is they don't write anything there, so they might be happening simultaneously. It sounds very promising what you have described, so all the best :)
That's awesome! Thanks for all the info. I'll definitely take a closer look at the things you have pointed out. Hoping for some good news soon!

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
My ecas changed to in process but not third line added to clarification that we started processing your application ...and i received email from Mississauga that we transfered your file to london...so is it AOR2?? OR should i wait for email from london visa office that we received ur file for processing and untill third line that we start processing ur file on this date
Third line is AoR2. LVO does not send out AoR2 emails.

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Local visa office will send AOR2 email. At least that's the case with New Delhi visa office.
LVO (London Visa Office) does not send AoR2 emails.

kill

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
xxx
AOR Received.
May 19, 2017
File Transfer...
August 18, 2017
Med's Request
13-09-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Interview........
xxx
Passport Req..
xxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxx
LANDED..........
xxx
my husband just received an email stating that our papers were forwarded to Manila Visa Office.. so hang in there Kill..
Hi Sarah! We received an email yesterday too that our file was forwarded to Manila. Goodluck to us! Hopefully longer processing time in CPC-M but less in MVO.

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Hi All,

I am going to apply for Spousal visa. I am principal applicant and my wife is sponsoring me. In Supplementary Travel History Form IMM 5562 their is a question.

List all trip you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence in the last years(or since your 18th birthday if this was lees then 10 year ago.)

a) You- Means Principals applicant travel history.

b) Your spouse or common law partner

My question is in (B) I have to provide them travel history of my sponsor also?

please help and advise.

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
Hey Vik quick question (or whoever know :) )
I was filling out the gcms form. I'm a sponsor (Canadian citizen) and my husband (applicant) is in India. So question 'r u requesting info on ur behalf' ..the answer would be 'NO' rite?
Cuz I'm guessing only applicant can order this and he s in india so i ll be ordering on his behalf?
And I make him sign the consent form as well? And last, is it a "privacy act" or "access to info Act"?
Sorry too many quest. Haven't done this before. Plz let me know. Will be a great help. Thanks a lot :)

I'm really hoping we hear something soon..eveything seems normal as per the notes.

Here is the link:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

Last edited:

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi All,

I am going to apply for Spousal visa. I am principal applicant and my wife is sponsoring me. In Supplementary Travel History Form IMM 5562
their is a question.

List all trip you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence in the last years(or since your 18th birthday if this was lees then 10 year ago.)

a) You- Means Principals applicant travel history.

b) Your spouse or common law partner

My question is in (B) I have to provide them travel history of my sponsor also?

please help and advise.
list A- applicant travel history .. pertsonal details is all.main applicant

if they did not travel.say did npt travel

B is the spouse the person sponsoring personal travelhistory

sarahbreland

Feb 20, 2017
Hi Sarah! We received an email yesterday too that our file was forwarded to Manila. Goodluck to us! Hopefully longer processing time in CPC-M but less in MVO.
glad to hear we both received that email.. but did you get anything else? like sponsor approval? yes, I hope so too :)

sarahbreland

Feb 20, 2017
Hi there! just want to ask if our papers was forwarded to Manila Visa Office, does that mean my sponsor is already approved? just wondering.. thanks

vikkumar

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
Hey Vik quick question (or whoever know :) )
I was filling out the gcms form. I'm a sponsor (Canadian citizen) and my husband (applicant) is in India. So question 'r u requesting info on ur behalf' ..the answer would be 'NO' rite?
Cuz I'm guessing only applicant can order this and he s in india so i ll be ordering on his behalf?
And I make him sign the consent form as well? And last, is it a "privacy act" or "access to info Act"?
Sorry too many quest. Haven't done this before. Plz let me know. Will be a great help. Thanks a lot :)
Yes that is correct. You will be requesting for information on your husband's behalf so you need to get him to fill out the consent form and submit that with your application for notes. And you will be selecting access to information. Privacy act is only for Canadian citizens.

kill

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
xxx
AOR Received.
May 19, 2017
File Transfer...
August 18, 2017
Med's Request
13-09-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Interview........
xxx
Passport Req..
xxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxx
LANDED..........
xxx
my husband just received an email stating that our papers were forwarded to Manila Visa Office.. so hang in there Kill..
glad to hear we both received that email.. but did you get anything else? like sponsor approval? yes, I hope so too :)
We don't have the Sponsorship Approval and medical yet but when I called CIC, they said that they'll send the letter of approval because I am approved as sponsor already. No medical request yet. How about you?

Reactions: sarahbreland