+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Correct that's how it should look like. Decision has been made, its usually whether the sponsor has bebem approved or rejected. The sponsor should be receiving the email soon. The fact that the applicant side says in progress, you can be certain that the sponsor has been approved, so that should be a relief.
Ok got it, thanks for clarifying!
And ya we got SA a while ago. This was just the first time that I signed in as a sponsor lol

Reactions: Oulrish

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Ok got it, thanks for clarifying!
And ya we got SA a while ago. This was just the first time that I signed in as a sponsor lol
You're welcome.

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
How long will it take to received a document thru webform? A friend of mine just asking thanks ;)

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hi guys, just wanna ask what is the AOR2 looks like :(
Date: XXX

Application: XXX

UCI: XXX

Dear XXX XXX,

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:

· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.

NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our website www.cic.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.

That's the email the PA received from VO...
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

marrichan

Oct 2, 2016
hi we submitted medical upfront. Our medical will expires this September. Our Gckey was updated "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam" but it was attached a Medical Instruction and Medical Report. Do I need to re do my medical or are they reviewing my upfront medical. Please advise. thank you

outbound_april18

May 18, 2017
Date: XXX

Application: XXX

UCI: XXX

Dear XXX XXX,

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:

· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.

NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our website www.cic.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.

That's the email the PA received from VO...
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...
Hello, did you send Payment receipt and PCC? Actually we received the same email but we had already submitted receipt and PCC, so I was wondering what to do after this email..

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
CIC asked us for proof that we intend to return to Canada back in June and I supplied correspondence quickly to them showing e-mails with realtors, mortgage brokers, insurance for the first 3 months for my wife and a job profile on the job bank website.

I have since applied for jobs with the NS government I was wondering if I should send another e-mail with the info from these jobs I applied to or just leave it at what I gave to them?

rrao

Aug 2, 2017
In the case of cancelling it means that your rep can longer communicate with CIC, CBSA, etc, on your behalf.

I have a rep and I struggled with wanting to link but not wanting to cancel. It essentially defeats the purpose of having a rep in the first place. But if you do it, the communications will be coming to you.
Hi kcward7

Apparently your representative can link your application through their GC Key and can get the detailed updates as well. I found this in CIC website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/portal-guide.asp

I am going to talk to my representative tomorrow.

Thanks
Ravi

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hello, did you send Payment receipt and PCC? Actually we received the same email but we had already submitted receipt and PCC, so I was wondering what to do after this email..
That was the same case for us. We had submitted those upfront as well. When we received that email, I called ircc and spoke with an agent and they said if you have already sent it in then don't send it in again. So I guess we did nothing upon receiving that email, which to me feels very strange lol