April 21- Application received
June 7- SA
July 6 - file transfer from MVO to LVO
July 14 - started processing
Background check -Aug 3
Medical upfront -passed
PCC upfront
Thank you God.

It will be awesome to see you get your DM :) Congratulations in order!

rrao

Aug 2, 2017
In the case of cancelling it means that your rep can longer communicate with CIC, CBSA, etc, on your behalf.

I have a rep and I struggled with wanting to link but not wanting to cancel. It essentially defeats the purpose of having a rep in the first place. But if you do it, the communications will be coming to you.
Thank you, perhaps i need to live with it. I was able to get the status by calling IRCC, the latest status is Fingerprints and Interview not needed, i guess there wouldn't be any BGC for infants.

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi Im sponsoring my husband and he got this email sent. Our application was received April 27th, processing started May 25th

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Since we know that sponsoring or being sponsored is an important event in your life, we want to ensure that you have all the information and tools at your disposal to make this process as easy and enjoyable as possible.
We are pleased to confirm the reception of the Schedule A - Background/Declaration Form (IMM 5669) and police certificate. We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.
If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Does this mean its been transferred to the VO or VIO, forgive me I dont understand the terms lol

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi Im sponsoring my husband and he got this email sent. Our application was received April 27th, processing started May 25th

Good day,
Since we know that sponsoring or being sponsored is an important event in your life, we want to ensure that you have all the information and tools at your disposal to make this process as easy and enjoyable as possible.
We are pleased to confirm the reception of the Schedule A - Background/Declaration Form (IMM 5669) and police certificate. We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.
If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Does this mean its been transferred to the VO or VIO, forgive me I dont understand the terms lol
Why and how did you contact them? We never got this message when we submitted our Schedule A. Thanks

Reactions: xohaib.shah

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017

doo_dle

May 20, 2017

Good day,

Why and how did you contact them? We never got this message when we submitted our Schedule A. Thanks
Same here. We never got this either...

inak_15

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017

Good day,

Hello, we too got the same message. However, it is still showing as application received in ECAS and medical request is pending. Been trying to call them for over a week now, just cannot get through.

sarahbreland

Feb 20, 2017
Hello everyone! I'm April 26 applicant, got AOR1 last May 19 and since then no more emails. We sent Schedule A and PCC through mail and IRCC received last June 15. I called IRCC, they said they will transfer our file after we submit Schedule A but it's been almost 2 months after they got our Schedule A, no updates still:(
No medical request and Sponsorship Approval :(
same here :( the long wait is agonizing

iFox

Apr 22, 2017
Happy Friday

a week ago we have received a request to replace Sched A (via GCKey account) - apparently something went wrong with the previous version of the document so we did replace it and yesterday I got an email stating that my spouse's file has been transferred to a Visa Office in Warsaw. At least something (April 28th applicant here). PA's ECAS status changed to "In Process", no other updates.

Slowly but surely:)

sarahbreland

Feb 20, 2017

Good day,

Application received April 27 also. and I got the same email from IRCC.. I also know what it means, if our papers are already in our VO or whatsoever

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hi all,

Does any one know what is the page or group name on the Facebook, related to April and/or March applicants. I have seen some people update more frequently or accurately on FB rather than here.

RG