+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2012 PR applications

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
PAULPAYA said:
Hi Guys,

Happy Holiday ... !!!
I apologize if the same question has been asked before; that is, how long does it take CIC/Ecase to update to Medical Received?!

If CPP-Ottawa receives your Medical, do they send an acknowledgement letter as well?!
Thank you in advance.

:)
The update in e-cas usually happens within 2-4 weeks after the medicals are received at the respective RMO though I remember seeing few cases in the forum with longer wait times.

There is no special acknowledgment that comes from CPP-Ottawa when they receive your medicals. It just reflects in e-cas and the next communication from them that you would ideally receive is the PPR.

PAULPAYA

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2013
LANDED..........
03-07-2013
RanjithP said:
The update in e-cas usually happens within 2-4 weeks after the medicals are received at the respective RMO though I remember seeing few cases in the forum with longer wait times.

There is no special acknowledgment that comes from CPP-Ottawa when they receive your medicals. It just reflects in e-cas and the next communication from them that you would ideally receive is the PPR.
Thanks RanjithP ...
Happy holiday to you ...

Keep finger crossed for PPR ...
Godspeed ...

:D

sunbun

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Hello Seniors,
Is there any way to find any state on the application before receiving the AOR ? My application got delivered on 13-Nov (as per the courier tracker) but till date my draft is not cashed. I am worried whether my application got lost after receival... I know it is a wild thought..

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
sunbun said:
Hello Seniors,
Is there any way to find any state on the application before receiving the AOR ? My application got delivered on 13-Nov (as per the courier tracker) but till date my draft is not cashed. I am worried whether my application got lost after receival... I know it is a wild thought..
You could call up CIC helpdesk number and check for any updates from them. They may be able to advise. In my case, the agent I spoke to was able to confirm my application was there even before I received my AOR.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjith, what kind of info did the agent give you?

nat.panic

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Hey Nat.Panic,

Can one send a passport from India to Toronto via DHL/FedEx etc ?
I thought its not allowed in India send passports through courier ...

Please explain how you could pull this off, a couple of my friends will find this info useful

Thanks..

Hello Toronto1977 :

I had the same doubt initially and started calling courier companies. I have contacted DTDC, DHL, FEDEX, INDIAPOST & PROFESSIONAL couriers... Only DTDC & DHL accepted that they accept passports. I had to call these courier companies a couple of times to check if i get the same answer before going with DHL... My passport has now reached my consultant in Toronto...

Hi Group...

I have sent my Passport from Indian to Detroit Via Canada.. Happy that its been delivered safe... Hope they will stamp my PR Visa soon and send it back... :).... Happy at the moment.. Thanks for ur wishes.

Toronto1977

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
Thanks for the info buddy.... This was really helpful ...

nat.panic said:
Hey Nat.Panic,

Can one send a passport from India to Toronto via DHL/FedEx etc ?
I thought its not allowed in India send passports through courier ...

Please explain how you could pull this off, a couple of my friends will find this info useful

Thanks..

Hello Toronto1977 :

I had the same doubt initially and started calling courier companies. I have contacted DTDC, DHL, FEDEX, INDIAPOST & PROFESSIONAL couriers... Only DTDC & DHL accepted that they accept passports. I had to call these courier companies a couple of times to check if i get the same answer before going with DHL... My passport has now reached my consultant in Toronto...

Hi Group...

I have sent my Passport from Indian to Detroit Via Canada.. Happy that its been delivered safe... Hope they will stamp my PR Visa soon and send it back... :).... Happy at the moment.. Thanks for ur wishes.

PAULPAYA

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2013
LANDED..........
03-07-2013
bigben3 said:
PAULPAYA..Does your E-cas says "Medicals Received"..????
Jammie said:
Hi PAULPAYA ,

do you know if your medicals have reached the CIC office?
I actually don't know whether my medical reports reaches CIC office or not ...
I just knew it's holiday season, and processing time may tend to be slower than usual time ...

Maybe I should check with clinic to get a trace number or some sort ...
Though my medical was done on Dec. 5th, plus clinic told me would take 5 business days to send out report ...

Happy Holiday guys ...

;D

Jammie

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
But Paulpaya did you chk the status in ecas.i have done my medicals on 4th dec still the clinic has not send the results hence encas still says in process

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
yahoo7 said:
Ranjith, what kind of info did the agent give you?
The agent confirmed that the application was received, is on file and will go to CPP-O for further review and processing.

canadaman2012

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
sunbun said:
Hello Seniors,
just wait relax ..its to early to do that ....u just frustrating urself wait another couple of week then u will see ,,,,

PAULPAYA

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2013
LANDED..........
03-07-2013
Jammie said:
But Paulpaya did you chk the status in ecas.i have done my medicals on 4th dec still the clinic has not send the results hence encas still says in process
Please refers to below, and please remember that there is always variation from case to case ...
I also see some don't get their Ecase updated right away, rather after they receive PPR even ...

Happy Holiday ...
:D

RanjithP said: