06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
10-06-2010
CIO-S (Nova Scotia) received my application on April 6,2010

Gor 1st AOR on June 10, 2010 mentioning to submit all documents again to local CHC-Delhi Office within 120 days limit including IELTS.

Couriered application to CHC-Delhi Office on 28th Sep,2010 & As per the AWB(Air Way Bill) number shows received by VO is 2nd Oct,2010.

Received 2nd Acknowledge letter from CHC-Delhi on 4th Nov,2010

Now, on Nov 12th,2011 - It is showing decision made without any medical/passport request.

Why that has happened?

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
just wait wait wait.........nobody can exactly say what is happening.......just wait and watch

nvblue said:
CIO-S (Nova Scotia) received my application on April 6,2010

Gor 1st AOR on June 10, 2010 mentioning to submit all documents again to local CHC-Delhi Office within 120 days limit including IELTS.

Couriered application to CHC-Delhi Office on 28th Sep,2010 & As per the AWB(Air Way Bill) number shows received by VO is 2nd Oct,2010.

Received 2nd Acknowledge letter from CHC-Delhi on 4th Nov,2010

Now, on Nov 12th,2011 - It is showing decision made without any medical/passport request.

Why that has happened?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
showing decision made without any medical/passport request.

No one has yet been able to find out the actual hidden secret behind this special status.
As someone just said, gotta wait. its a scary status though. reminds me of a rumor that a mass rejection would be following through.

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Everything seems fine and fair what they asked for but if you submitted a valid IELTs General , they cant ask you to submit IELTS again.

summer11 said:
My status currently is in process with RBVO. And today i received an email from sydney visa office regarding my updated bank statement with six months transaction, my current job updates, my visa in australia and also they asked for my updated IELTS but my previous ielts is still valid until july 2012.

so what should i do at this moment.

they have given 45 days to subitted all documents and they ask me to fill up all forms with updated information.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
summer,

How weird is this, How could they ask for a Renewed IELTS now when the old IELTS result still has 6 months of validity??? This is an autocratic attitude from CIC.

Some questions to you:
Please let us know your IELTS score in each sections.
they can ask for a renewed bank statement, its okay, they usually do it.
current job updates- what do they mean by it? if you got any promotion or pay rise?

Seems like they have lost your package. my plain guess which might not be true.

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full docs to VO 28 SEPT 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
In Process 2nd March 12, MR 29 March 12
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
jnathan said:
summer,

How weird is this, How could they ask for a Renewed IELTS now when the old IELTS result still has 6 months of validity??? This is an autocratic attitude from CIC.

Some questions to you:
Please let us know your IELTS score in each sections.
they can ask for a renewed bank statement, its okay, they usually do it.
current job updates- what do they mean by it? if you got any promotion or pay rise?

Seems like they have lost your package. my plain guess which might not be true.
Hi jnathan

I think they want some update info about me, and ya i have changed my job and getting work permit for 4 years in australia. I dont have any problem submitting everything again but i am worried about ielts because i score 8.0 in ielts so when i give the test again (if i have to) score might change slightly. because i have given two test one is 7.5 and one is 8.0 . and i have not prepare for it like last time.

also i have to travel out of australia to get my visa because i have applied offshore for my work permit. So many issues are going around. lots of money to be spend and we cant use the deposit money thats for canada PR. I hope they will not ask any more docs after this.

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
summer11 said:
Hi jnathan

I think they want some update info about me, and ya i have changed my job and getting work permit for 4 years in australia. I dont have any problem submitting everything again but i am worried about ielts because i score 8.0 in ielts so when i give the test again (if i have to) score might change slightly. because i have given two test one is 7.5 and one is 8.0 . and i have not prepare for it like last time.

also i have to travel out of australia to get my visa because i have applied offshore for my work permit. So many issues are going around. lots of money to be spend and we cant use the deposit money thats for canada PR. I hope they will not ask any more docs after this.
Are you hitting 67 points and going over (as per your calculation)? as long as you collect 8 points in IELTS (as per immigration calculation, granted 2 points in each area) you will be OK, even you hit 7.5 band. usually they ask to retake the exam if the IELTS score is too low (even applicant reaches 67 points) in order to be sure the applicant finds job easy in Canada after. In your case they might think if you are proficient enough... If I were you I would E-mail them to find out if their request wasn't mistaken partially.
Overall you are not that far from being granted with Canadian visa.

Chami

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
Chami said:
Are you hitting 67 points and going over (as per your calculation)? as long as you collect 8 points in IELTS (as per immigration calculation, granted 2 points in each area) you will be OK, even you hit 7.5 band. usually they ask to retake the exam if the IELTS score is too low (even applicant reaches 67 points) in order to be sure the applicant finds job easy in Canada after. In your case they might think if you are proficient enough... If I were you I would E-mail them to find out if their request wasn't mistaken partially.
Overall you are not that far from being granted with Canadian visa.

Chami
Hi chami thanks for the info. as i have collected some info seems its not a big problem. my ielts score is 16 points according to their calculation, . i am going to submit the forms with updated info plus all updated docs. but not ielts as i have the attested copy of the same (original with them). nothing to worry about, they just asking for updated info for further processing. cheers

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
summer11 said:
My status currently is in process with RBVO. And today i received an email from sydney visa office regarding my updated bank statement with six months transaction, my current job updates, my visa in australia and also they asked for my updated IELTS but my previous ielts is still valid until july 2012.

so what should i do at this moment.

they have given 45 days to subitted all documents and they ask me to fill up all forms with updated information.
Dear Friend,

Sydney VO has mailed similar letters to many pre-june applicants. They have asked for updated information since you submitted your documents (in most cases 12 months have already passed after that). So, you have to provide the same. Regarding IELTS, they have given you the opportunity to submit improved result, if given afterwards. If you won't furnish improved result, they will consider the one submitted earlier.

Go ahead, and wish you best of luck.

Frankle07

Apr 6, 2011
Hi summer11,

Re. your worry about the request of update of your docs, pls. kindly see a recent thread which is currently discussed and analyzed by many seniors (Qorax..) and I think it's valuable to consider your case:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/v-o-asked-for-everything-again-qoraxsakimitalipmmleonwayneexplr101-all-t89424.0.html

If your case were the same with the above, VO Sydney has just asked for update of few docs (not all as you may be scared) and seniors said it's good chance for your file to get out of the long queue and ready for VO officers' review.

Good luck and feel free of worry.

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
thank you Mehulca and Frankle for your suggestion.

at first i was worried when i saw the mail but now with this information in forum i am all right aand taking this as positive sign to get closer to destination. i hope now they will start processing the case.
we dont know whats going on there at visa office hope they are coming up with some solution to process all the pending case of so many people. god bless us all, with your love and light.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
summer,

this is Qorax's reply

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london/-t89424.0.html;msg1132420#msg1132420

no need to resubmit IELTS once again. only a few forms with new info if there is any.
Relax :)

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
jnathan said:
summer,

this is Qorax's reply

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/join-list-of-pakistani-residents-after-1-april-2010-chc-london/-t89424.0.html;msg1132420#msg1132420

no need to resubmit IELTS once again. only a few forms with new info if there is any.
Relax :)
jnathan thanks....ya i am planning to send the updated info soon to VO. best wishes to you also,hope you will receive your medical soon. many friends have receive the same email so we will wait and see whats their response.

good luck mate.

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
I got following reply in response to CSQ sent by me. It states that my application is not likely to be processed in 2012. So, the never ending longgggggg wait continues.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, your application is not likely to be processed in 2012.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011. As a result, applicants will wait two years or more to be processed.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp, must be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

For information about processing times, please visit the following link to our website:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please refer to the CIC website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section - 2
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
mehulca said:
I got following reply in response to CSQ sent by me. It states that my application is not likely to be processed in 2012. So, the never ending longgggggg wait continues.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, your application is not likely to be processed in 2012.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011. As a result, applicants will wait two years or more to be processed.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp, must be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

For information about processing times, please visit the following link to our website:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please refer to the CIC website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section - 2
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021
The Dreaded Letter of Delay, I was always dreading that this would happen and hoping that this would not happen, but finally it has happened.

Two more years of delay, we applied in April 2010 that is 20 months of wait already done, but this shows that another 16-18 months wait is on the cards,

We applied as per guidelines hoping the process would be over in 6-9 months as projected and promised by CIC but now this has been stretched to 36 months and God knows they might come up with another delay reason after 36 months. !!!!

Life On Hold.

Thanks mehulca for sharing this

SS