+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying For Permanent Resident Travel Document.

fkhan123

Dec 20, 2016
Hi Guys!

If PR's PR card gets expired and he is still outside of Canada and might as well still not meeting the Residency Obligation of being in Canada for minimum of two years..what are his chances of his PRTD application being approved Or if his Canadian Citizen spouse joins him in abroad & started staying with him until the required period of residency length is met. Can he apply for PRTD based on this case a Canadian Citizen spouse is accompanied him while he is out of Canada and if his PRTD application is approved and as soon as he returns back to Canada, can he apply his PRC based on the same basis of his spouse accompanied him abroad?

Thanks

fkhan123

Dec 20, 2016
Hi Guys!

Please some one can help/guide me urgently...I just got the following e-mail communication as first response to my PRC application:

"This letter concerns your application for a Permanent Resident Card.

A preliminary review of your application has been completed and additional information is needed before a final review can be completed.

Subsection 28(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act describes the residency obligation with which permanent residents must comply.

Section 56 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a Permanent Resident Card application must include the addresses of all places of residence, as well as periods of absence from Canada, during the previous 5 years.

To examine whether you are in compliance with the requirements to be issued a new Permanent Resident Card pursuant to paragraph 59(1)(c) of theImmigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, we request that you provide additional information for the period of 22ABC2012 to 22XYZT2017.

Please submit the following documents:

• Photocopies of ALL pages of your passport # AEXYZABX (including blank pages) of your passport(s)/travel document(s) held in the last five (5) years. Ensure all pages are in colour and are clearly legible;
AND

• Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by your country of citizenship and the countries where you have travelled or resided;
AND

· Any other document(s) supporting your physical presence in Canada"

1. On the passport copies of the said passport #...I already notified them that it was lost and I don't have it's colored eligible copy of all the pages as well with me; and on the Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate....how would I can obtain it from the immigration departments of those countries as being in my personal capacity being a private entity to those official departments. Does some one has the same request from the IRCC-PRC Center and how did he fulfill this requirement....? Can you please guide me the steps I should take to obtain this information;

2. What will happen if I could not response to this communication and could not provide them the documents needed...? Will the IRCC-PRC will reject my application or will send it to for Secondary Review process...?

Thanks in advance guys

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Wrong section of the forum. Post your question to the Permanent Residency Obligation section of the forum.