+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for canadian study visa for sept 2016! pakistani students

Aug 30, 2016
ISB To Kamloops said:
Na , called VFS today, they said it's still in the embassy, I asked if u could get it , they said if the embassy notifies us to collect it only then we can get it for u. The guy said they usually give it back after the processing time has passed (14 weeks)
Have you got ur file back "ISB to Kamloops" ? I'm in the same situation, got rejected on 15 August, still haven't got me file back. VFS Tracking says it's still with High Commission Islamabad.

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chakaaaaa said:
Do online applicants need police certificate? I passed medical last week, but no news since then. Will they ask for police certificate at this point?
I never submitted my police report online and they never asked. But keep it with you. I even had it with me at POE. Good luck.

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone Coming to Monteal in Sep (Fall 2016) Term? I'll be there Insh'Allah on 3rd. Still looking for place to live.

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Lucky Guy can u please share ur profile and tell did u apply online or in paper? which other documnets for ties and funds did u submit?

PAKI768400

Apr 13, 2015
I got my medical passed on 25 August, My passport is already with them as I applied on paper, Can anybody tell how long will it take to get passport back. Can others share their timeline please. I am really concerned because next week is Eid holidays and last day is 19th September, I dont know what to do.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
re3dv said:
Already applied and obtained the visa (Allhamdullilah)..u can ask anything visa related..best of luck to u
Congrats,

Would you please tell me what are the documents that you have submitted to the visa office, how did u prove that you are going to leave Canada after the end of your stay? and how much did u submit in bank statement in CAD/USD?

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
can anyone help me for explaining letter about future studies ?and if my sponsor showing bank statement for my tution fees ,do i have to show my own bank statement too showing that i have 14 k cad for living travelling ? and can i add my spouse into this application /please help me

Malangbaba

Aug 29, 2016
Any one got visa yet...june applicants bolo..i applied on 06-06-16, gave medical examination on 11-08-16..nothing happens after this..when will we be getting correspondence from CIC, eid holidays ahead and classes have started. Anyone??

PAKI768400

Apr 13, 2015
Malangbaba said:
Any one got visa yet...june applicants bolo..i applied on 06-06-16, gave medical examination on 11-08-16..nothing happens after this..when will we be getting correspondence from CIC, eid holidays ahead and classes have started. Anyone??
I am in same boat brother, Still waiting for any response after medical.

Anon12

Sep 8, 2016
Malangbaba said:
Hi. I have sent you a message pls respond my query is similar to yours.