+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply Super Visa for my mother-in-law Refuse or approve?

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
My wife apply for Super Visa for my mother-in-law, but she did not buy for insurance coverage for 1 year. She bought coverage for 3 months so is it defectively REFUSE? It was a mistake. She ask for 3 weeks.

Documents provided from my Wife
------------------------------------
Invitation Letter provided my wife
A letter from her doctor that she is pregnant will give birth this April, was mention her mother name
T4 2016 of her and me
Notice of assessment 2016 me and my wife ( my wife income is 19k and mine is 25k)
Proof of approval from Quebec Parental Benefits that she will get benefit for next 8 months
Job Letter of me and my last pay slip
Last three month of join bank statement
Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate and School Board diploma to proof of relationship
Her citizenship certificate
Insurance covers from May to August (was a mistake :( )
A written letter from me for Financial support from me also

From my mother-in-law
She is a house wife
Bank statement for last and current ( has a balance of 8k CAD)
Deed of 3 apartment property, was transfer to her name before my father-in-law died.
Purpose of travel ( to see her daughter and being with her while give birth)

She asks for three weeks from May 03-May 24 to visit.
Apply online , my wife did the representative for her mother .

April 04, received an email application was submit
April 05, received another email to do the biomatric at Dhaka VAC
April 06, did the biomatric at Dhaka VAC

on CIC Account shows , details shows Your Action Is Required
On status it shows like that

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is it definitely REFUSE or some hope? or i withdraw and resubmit? Visa office is Singapore

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
mirjahan said:
My wife apply for Super Visa for my mother-in-law, but she did not buy for insurance coverage for 1 year. She bought coverage for 3 months so is it defectively REFUSE? It was a mistake. She ask for 3 weeks.
The application should be refused. One of the basic requirements to qualify for a super visa is that you must purchase at least 1 year of health insurance coverage. I would buy 1 year of insurance immediately and then contact CIC with proof you've purchased a year of insurance to see if you can save the application.