NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
DavidDM said:
Well, thank you again for your help. I really appreciate this. Can I have your email, so if I have more questions related to the process, I can contact you, if you don't mind?
sure. my email is crazytweety21@gmail.com . contact me for any questions :) Glad to help you

star89

Jul 13, 2013
So i was reading you guys posts and I have a questions. I am currently apply for my MBA in Canada for the winter session. I have not got my admission yet. Is it possible to apply for the study permit in advance tho? if not once I receive admission how soon should I apply for my study permit?

Thank you in advance

shradzsaraf

Jun 29, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
star89 said:
So i was reading you guys posts and I have a questions. I am currently apply for my MBA in Canada for the winter session. I have not got my admission yet. Is it possible to apply for the study permit in advance tho? if not once I receive admission how soon should I apply for my study permit?

Thank you in advance
Hi star89.. No you cannot get study permit unless you have got admission in a Canadian college or university. At the time you send the application package to the Canadian Consulate, you will have to send your offer of admission from a Canadian college or University. Without that, there is no point in sending in your application. Wait for your admission letter, then apply as soon as you can.

Mar 16, 2014
Hi shradzsaraf,

I hope you are reading this because I register just so I can ask you this question. Where did you find the information that applications for fall session won't be processed until June? I'm just asking, I really don't know and to make sure it's true I need a reliable source. I'm in the same situation with DavidDM.

Thank you.