+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for OWP for spouse

abi90

Mar 10, 2016
Hi all,

I got the AOR for my spousal sponsorship. I wanted to know if my application will get rejected if I submit a paper application? I don't have a printer or a scanner and cannot invest in one at the moment. Should I have to prove that I cannot submit online?

Thanks!

nve

Apr 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-06-2023
AOR Received.
15-08-2023
Hi all,

I got the AOR for my spousal sponsorship. I wanted to know if my application will get rejected if I submit a paper application? I don't have a printer or a scanner and cannot invest in one at the moment. Should I have to prove that I cannot submit online?

Thanks!
I think I've read from other people here who have submitted a paper application, but not sure.
Do you have a phone? You can simply take pictures of the required documents and upload them. Don't need a scanner.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,

Thanks!
You should try and find a way to submit and online application. The library often provides computer resources so so would suggest asking them. If not if you belong to any organizations? Could be religious or others. Many would be happy to help someone scan a few documents.

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
For printing - Google a place that prints stuff in your city. It can be postal office, study shops, paper shops, libraries, even photography shops. I am sure you can find a place to print things.

Scan - There's an app called CAMScanner, alongside with many others apps that take a picture and save in Pdf for you.

There is always a way, just take a look around.
Good luck