+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for PR in June 2010 in CHC New Delhi

G

gurnaj

hi
i have applied for canadian immigration in june 4,2010. i recieved file in sept. and send all my documents to CHC new delhi. i got AOR in Nov 2010. can any body tell me how much time i will have to wait for Medical

S

sandeep714

Re: Applied for PR in June 2010

It may take around 6-7 months, as New Delhi CHC is the slowest in the universe in stamping visas.

Look at my case, its been 127 days when I submitted the passport for visa stamping but still waiting... :( :(

G

gurnaj

gurnaj said:
hi
i have applied for canadian immigration in june 4,2010. i recieved file in sept. and send all my documents to CHC new delhi. i got AOR in Nov 2010. can any body tell me how much time i will have to wait for Medical

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
Hi, I have sent the 2nd set of documents to New Delhi in July got the AOR in end of July so almost 9 months now and still no request for medical, what do I do please advice

G

gurnaj

message from CHC for Prejune

[Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, your application is not likely to be processed in 2012.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011. As a result, applicants will wait two years or more to be processed.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this linkmust be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

For information about processing times, please visit the following link to our website:

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please refer to the CIC website at:

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section - 2
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
Re: message from CHC for Prejune

gurnaj said:
[Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, your application is not likely to be processed in 2012.Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011. As a result, applicants will wait two years or more to be processed.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this linkmust be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

For information about processing times, please visit the following link to our website:

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please refer to the CIC website at:

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section - 2
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, your application is not likely to be processed in 2012.

Even I got this reply back from CHC, its a very scary line and at the same time exactly opposite to the Processing times mentioned in the CIC website for CHC ND as 16 months, on mails they are saying that the files will not even be processed in 2012 which will be more than 30 months of applying. Not sure whats happenning here. Seniors please advise

G

gurnaj

ya i think this is the standard reply. i don't know, is it true or not. but it is really very frustrating to wait for more than 2 years

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
gurnaj said:
ya i think this is the standard reply. i don't know, is it true or not. but it is really very frustrating to wait for more than 2 years
Dear Friend,

Current processing time for NDVO is 16 months after document submission. You have just completed 12 months. When you complete your 16 months, I think the avg. processing time may be around 20 months (this is my guess). So, you have to wait for atleast 6-8 months more to get any update on your file. This is my guess. I hope I prove wrong and you get into process asap.