+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied AINP..Rcvd medical papers with req. for landing fee.

zuhair

Apr 15, 2009
I Applied for AINP 2 months ago today I got my AOR alongwith medicals papers and landing fee request from buffalo office and given 60 days to provide all the things. Now my question is my wife is pregnant with 5 months all the tests are ok but she can't get Xray in this position so what to do now in this situation should I inform buffalo office all the situation or consult here with nominated doc's to whom they reffered??

Regards

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
If I were you I would go to the medical examinations.. and tell the doctor that your wife is pregnant... they won't take X-rays to your wife... they'll submit their medicals to Ottawa and later on the results will be sent to Buffalo...
they will make a decision later and maybe they'll ask her to take x-rays later after the baby is born...

BTW Congratulations!!!

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Hi Zuhair!

When exactly CIC received your application?
I sent mine FEB 4th, but I didn't receive any AOR so far.
Please let me know yours.

Akk

zuhair said:
I Applied for AINP 2 months ago today I got my AOR alongwith medicals papers and landing fee request from buffalo office and given 60 days to provide all the things. Now my question is my wife is pregnant with 5 months all the tests are ok but she can't get Xray in this position so what to do now in this situation should I inform buffalo office all the situation or consult here with nominated doc's to whom they reffered??

Regards

akk

Sep 2, 2008
I've read in other post that you sent your app to buffalo march 1st, is this correct?

People, is there a phone number where I can check if they sent AOR already?? I am so concerned about this delay, maybe mine got lost or something....and I need to leave US in 2 weeks....
I sent Feb 4th, one month before Zuhair...and no AOR so far.

Any suggestions?

AKK

Jay007

Star Member
Nov 15, 2008
Congratulations Buddy,

When did you apply to CIC?
I had applied on 17 Fed,but still not hear anything from CIC-Buffalo.

zuhair said:
I Applied for AINP 2 months ago today I got my AOR alongwith medicals papers and landing fee request from buffalo office and given 60 days to provide all the things.