+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greta said:
Hello, We applied to Buffalo, and I was hoping someone on this thread might be able to help us...

We got the medicals request in May 2010, we got those done and sent them the results. 3-ish months later, we got a letter for additional medical tests, and I just got those done as well, and will send them the results in last week of November.

We had already sent them all our other documents (like PCC, the work reference letters, the bank statements as they had requested for all these earlier in September 2010) in one envelope.

Now in the middle of it all, we got a letter from them saying they did not receive our PCCs, or our additional medical testing results, and we should send those by first week in Dec or they will close our file. We were like ??? because firstly, our additional medical testing deadline is in end of November, by which time we will send it, and our PCC was in the same envelope that had all these other documents, they apparently got all other docs, but not the PCC? Didn't make any sense to us.

So we wrote them an email, sent them a hard copy letter and also sent in a case specific inquiry to clarify and check about it (getting the PCC is hard because it takes about 6 weeks, and we already got it issued once, not sure if we apply again for the PCCs, we will be able to meet their Dec. 1st week deadline!)

Anyway, long story short, we're worried :'(. Does anyone have any ideas here or someone encountered something like this?

You have done the right thing sending them an inquiry, however, i have a question for you regarding the additional medical test:

Why to send the results on the last week of Nov not now when they are ready ? if your DMP can send it right away let him do it.

If it is really impossible to do so, have you sent copies of the receipts as a proof that you did the additional medical tests with the explanation letter ?

Regarding the PPC, it looks like they failed to see them in your file for some reason. You have already sent them an explanation letter in that regard which is perfect, but have you sent copies of them with the letter if you have any ?

Another point, to be in the safe side, apply for the PCC again, just incase they insist that you send them again, so take the advantage of the time starting from now.

If their response was negative regarding the PCC you sent, inform them that you have already applied for a new PCC, and explain the time required to get it along with a proof that you have done so.

greta

Jul 13, 2010
Professional1:

Thanks for your valuable input.

1. Medical results will be ready only by week of Nov.22nd (they need the 6-8 week incubation, so although I got it done, the results will not be ready before November 22, at which time I will send them, and they had only asked to take the chest x-ray after Oct.28, so I got it after that date, and they only sent this letter before Oct.28, asking for the results ??? sooner!!) We sent them a letter from the testing lab that I got those tests done and an approximate date when they will have the results of the tests to send them. We're also going to send them some preliminary sputum results anyway to tell them that we're processing it, and have also explained everything in the letters... but we're really worried because they said they'll close the file if they don't have everything by then!

2. PCC: Yes, we sent them copies of the PCC in all those letters, but they refused to confirm whether they had received the initial letter or not, or if they received the photocopies we sent them in the explanation letter or if they still want new copies! Yes, we'll send them other copies again with the additional results again, don't know what else to do! :(

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greta said:
Professional1:

Thanks for your valuable input.

1. Medical results will be ready only by week of Nov.22nd (they need the 6-8 week incubation, so although I got it done, the results will not be ready before November 22, at which time I will send them, and they had only asked to take the chest x-ray after Oct.28, so I got it after that date, and they only sent this letter before Oct.28, asking for the results ??? sooner!!) We sent them a letter from the testing lab that I got those tests done and an approximate date when they will have the results of the tests to send them. We're also going to send them some preliminary sputum results anyway to tell them that we're processing it, and have also explained everything in the letters... but we're really worried because they said they'll close the file if they don't have everything by then!

2. PCC: Yes, we sent them copies of the PCC in all those letters, but they refused to confirm whether they had received the initial letter or not, or if they received the photocopies we sent them in the explanation letter or if they still want new copies! Yes, we'll send them other copies again with the additional results again, don't know what else to do! :(

Do not worry, you seem to be dealing with your case professionally, i think everything will be fine in your case. You have already done every possible step perfectly.

Wish you the best of luck.

sazid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sagarmatha said:
Hello Sazid

My passport reached on Oct 25th and I will let you know.

Thanks
Hi Sagarmatha,

Just know tracked regarding the passport, they have send it back its on its way i am able to trace it by my tracking number expected it to receive by 8 th. Hope everything is fine.

Thanks

thanks

sagarmatha

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
Doc's Request.
20-01-2010
AOR Received.
28-04-2010
Med's Request
07-09-2010
Med's Done....
13-09-2010
Interview........
waived up to now
Passport Req..
22-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2010
LANDED..........
Some time next year
sazid said:
Hi Sagarmatha,

Just know tracked regarding the passport, they have send it back its on its way i am able to trace it by my tracking number expected it to receive by 8 th. Hope everything is fine.

Thanks

thanks
Hello
Sazid

I saw your message and I checked my tracking number; mine is on its way too.... Thanks Sazid; and good luck for your future endeavours.

Thanks

BuffaloApp

Mar 17, 2010
My e-cas shows "Medical results have been received" but no change since the past two months...no PPR request either :( i am very worried. can someone please tell me why i am not getting ppr????? :( :(

parulkrish

Oct 19, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 26,2010
AOR Received.
March 09,2010
File Transfer...
August 04/2010 to New York, IN process 30/08/10
Med's Request
November 8, 2010
Med's Done....
December 6, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Hi, Professional1 and other Senoir

I woul like to send E-mail to NY office to ask when i can expect mediacl request so

Pls help me how to ask in professional way

Thanks

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BuffaloApp said:
My e-cas shows "Medical results have been received" but no change since the past two months...no PPR request either :( i am very worried. can someone please tell me why i am not getting ppr????? :( :(

With Buffalo, 2 months for the update "Medical results have been received", and no PPR yet !

I would suggest that you send an email inquiry to make sure that you have not missed the PPR letter via mail or email.

Good luck.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parulkrish said:
Hi, Professional1 and other Senoir

I woul like to send E-mail to NY office to ask when i can expect mediacl request so

Pls help me how to ask in professional way

Thanks

There is no specific format, Just send them a letter stating that you would like to inquire about the status of your application, there is no need to mention the medical request issue because you have not received it yet.

Good luck.

sazid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Need some information, one of my cousin stays in Libya and he want to apply for PR. Initially to which office should he send the documents Sydney nova scotia or to his visa office, his visa office is Italy. Another thing does he need to sumbitt his PCC and Trascripts at the same time on initial submission.

Thanks,

sagarmatha

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
Doc's Request.
20-01-2010
AOR Received.
28-04-2010
Med's Request
07-09-2010
Med's Done....
13-09-2010
Interview........
waived up to now
Passport Req..
22-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2010
LANDED..........
Some time next year
Hello
Guys

The postmen just delievered the mail and there you go; there is a maple leaf on it. Thank you guys; It was a long journey but ultimately a sweet one. Could not have done without all of your support so thank you one more time, really appreciate all your help. Good luck to you all.

Thanks

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sagarmatha said:
Hello
Guys

The postmen just delievered the mail and there you go; there is a maple leaf on it. Thank you guys; It was a long journey but ultimately a sweet one. Could not have done without all of your support so thank you one more time, really appreciate all your help. Good luck to you all.

Thanks
Super!! Heartiest congratulations sagarmatha. Do keep us posted on your plans.

sagarmatha

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
Doc's Request.
20-01-2010
AOR Received.
28-04-2010
Med's Request
07-09-2010
Med's Done....
13-09-2010
Interview........
waived up to now
Passport Req..
22-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2010
LANDED..........
Some time next year
garian4u said:
Super!! Heartiest congratulations sagarmatha. Do keep us posted on your plans.
Hello
Garian4U

Thanks man! I am hoping to be active on this forum and I will certainly post my future plans.

Thanks

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
Congratulations sagarmatha and I wish you all the best for your new life in CANADA

Thanks