+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications filed through NS --> Buffalo (Filed from USA)

maverick07

May 5, 2010
Application to buffalo,NY office.
My skilled worker immigration application was submitted in new delhi,india office in 2007. I am on H1-B in usa from more then 2 years.I communicated with New Delhi office for transfer of the skilled worker application to buffalo office and it was not considered for the transfer.I have few questions…………..

1) Do I need to give new application in buffalo which is referencing to the existing application?
2) Do I need to with draw the existing application from new delhi before I apply to buffalo?
Can the two application be processed in parallel?
3) What will be the best option to get PR faster in my situation- some thing like pilot procedure?

Please advice.

Thanks

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zoom.84 said:
Hi Guys ,

My application was transferred to Los Angeles from Buffalo Visa office a month back [1st week of April / sent all docs on Sept'09 to Buffalo ] and my status was showing "Received by Visa office".
Since yesterday the status has been changed to "IN PROCESS"
What does it mean actually ? whether they have done any review on my application ? is there any hope shining !!!
Please...If anyone has the same status like me share and guide me what to do next !!!
How long it will take the procedure to be completed from now ?

Plz help
Thanks. :)

Hi zoom.84 , I sent my full application to Buffalo same month as you Sep 23, 2009 and my e-case changed to In Process on May 3, 2010. My file was not transfered to any where else (just stayed at Buffalo).

We have nothing to do else just wait for any correspondence from them, actually i sent them some additional documents without their request just yesterday upon receipt because they are very important to update some of my application information.

Good luck.

anjay

Star Member
Aug 14, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2009 at CIO
Doc's Request.
18-09-2009 by Buffalo
AOR Received.
18-09-2009 first AOR from CIO
IELTS Request
18-09-2009 by Buffalo
File Transfer...
20-05-2010 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
05-07-2010 my lawyer received by mail, but delayed due to wife is pregnant
Med's Done....
11-04-2011 sent after new baby has been added
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-05-2011 3wks after sending medicals
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2011 done inperson, same day pick-up
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 via Lewiston Bridge by land
Hi all,

Update only, got my second AOR from Immigration Regional Program Center Buffalo NY today, it was dated 4-28-2010. My ecas changed to Receive by Visa Office last 5-3-2010.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anjay said:
Hi all,

Update only, got my second AOR from Immigration Regional Program Center Buffalo NY today, it was dated 4-28-2010. My ecas changed to Receive by Visa Office last 5-3-2010.

Congratulation, so you got it via mail not email !

Good luck with the rest of the process.

zoom.84

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
@professional 1

Thanks for ur advice.....
They also asking me for a few extra documents after changing of my status... I sent those docs yesterday. Does it mean dat my other documents r all OK ? wat do u think !!
good luck to u too. :)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zoom.84 said:
@ professional 1

Thanks for ur advice.....
They also asking me for a few extra documents after changing of my status... I sent those docs yesterday. Does it mean dat my other documents r all OK ? wat do u think !!
good luck to u too. :)

Most likely yes, the other documents are ok.

Bay the way, do you mean that your status was just changed the day before yestrday to "In Process" and you got same day request for additinal documents ? how long did it take them to ask you for the additional documents after your status changed to "In Process", and was their request via mail or email ?

zoom.84

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
@professional 1

They send me the request of extra docs on the same day of changing status via Email.
What do u thnk is thre all well !!! ::)

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zoom.84 said:
@ professional 1

They send me the request of extra docs on the same day of changing status via Email.

That was very fast, do you mind if i ask you which kind of documents have they asked you to send ?

googleman

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
zoom.84 said:
@ professional 1

That's quite common. Just doc request and no medical request, right? Would you mind posting the entire email request?

googleman

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
professional 1 said:
That was very fast, do you mind if i ask you which kind of documents have they asked you to send ?
pro 1, don't worry. I know a guy who wasn't requested for any docs on the day his status changed to In Process but got a medical by mail a couple of weeks later, which I thought strange, because it was sent by mail--normally it's first sent by email and then you get the medical forms by mail.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
googleman said:
pro 1, don't worry. I know a guy who wasn't requested for any docs on the day his status changed to In Process but got a medical by mail a couple of weeks later, which I thought strange, because it was sent by mail--normally it's first sent by email and then you get the medical forms by mail.

I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly, l have done my best in sending and preparing the documents and that stuff, and I leave the rest on almighty god.

Let's hope for the best for all of us.

torontonian2010

Mar 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-01-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
File Transfer...
03-08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-05-2011
Can somebody tell me ,i jus a small dbout in my mind,,
now clearing nova scotia and upto buffalo means they did find the case for processing and
now wanna double check the paper work,if everything is in place or not...??
is dat d case,or nova scotia is jus another hurdle without meaning much to the file..??
can somebdy explain this to me in little more detail...
iam askin this cos i also know a frnd who was turned down by nova scotia bcos of ineligibilty
so means N.S won't let go the ineligible files...

zoom.84

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
@professional 1 & Google man

Thanks for sharing all ur thinkings...we r in a same boat...lets hope for the best
I know it is fast dats why I'm worried about dat is it a good sign or bad sign asking for extra docs on the same day of status changing...wat do u think ?

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
torontonian2010 said:
Can somebody tell me ,i jus a small dbout in my mind,,
now clearing nova scotia and upto buffalo means they did find the case for processing and
now wanna double check the paper work,if everything is in place or not...??
is dat d case,or nova scotia is jus another hurdle without meaning much to the file..??
can somebdy explain this to me in little more detail...
iam askin this cos i also know a frnd who was turned down by nova scotia bcos of ineligibilty
so means N.S won't let go the ineligible files...
NS just checks the basic eligibility (like fee paid or not, making sure you have basic documents attached etc.). Do not think for one moment that they don't check everything till the end -- bottomline is, unless you get the PR card in your hand, it is best to keep faith and stay optimistic.

Mark