13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
siddharth27012004 said:
BRO! i mean't the NDVO Spreadsheet tracker
Oh, the link I have in my recent documents on google is here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoMNoUGlfn4mdE55Yml3cmxLd1hCR3RlQmIwenBkQ3c&hl=en_GB#gid=16

But it looks like an old one?

Wayne.

engy

Oct 24, 2010
egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2010
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2010 ---2AOR 21 FEB 2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
10 Feb 2011
Med's Request
2 May 2011
Med's Done....
12 May 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
8 August 2011
LANDED..........
24 march 2012
Dear admins
May you update my information in the spreadsheet??
e-case last update(medicals received) on 21 July
RPRF request on 26 July
PPR on 27 July
RPRF and passport delivered to embassy on 1 August
Thanks in advance
Engy

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Forum and the VO's seem to be slowing down..wake up VO's :)

siddharth27012004

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-DEC-2010
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
AOR Received.
4-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
11-MARCH-2011
Med's Request
28/09/11
Med's Done....
11/10/11
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28/09/11
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Cappuccino said:
Oh, the link I have in my recent documents on google is here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoMNoUGlfn4mdE55Yml3cmxLd1hCR3RlQmIwenBkQ3c&hl=en_GB#gid=16

But it looks like an old one?

Wayne.
thxs, but someone somehow removed the tracker spreadsheet which was in there till yesterday.

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
siddharth27012004 said:
thxs, but someone somehow removed the tracker spreadsheet which was in there till yesterday.
I just hope one of the Admins. has just hidden the sheet and not actually DELETED it... :(

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
anshuman said:
Dear i have modified my statements plz go through them once again in my earlier post. u have to incude duplicate IELTS its mandatory.

anshuman
hi,
please guide me in the same matter, since my bhabhi got rejection letter from cio on june and she is gathering her documents to apply again and in this attempt in order to get the benefit of 2 yr validity of ielts in case the eilts result is in hands of cio, she called the british council karachi pakistan and asked about the duplicate but they refused and said we do not issue duplicate to the candidate rather we only send it to the organization directly,then how can she get the copy please help if any body has solution for it
waiting thanks

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
hi,
please guide me in the same matter, since my bhabhi got rejection letter from cio on june and she is gathering her documents to apply again and in this attempt in order to get the benefit of 2 yr validity of ielts in case the eilts result is in hands of cio, she called the british council karachi pakistan and asked about the duplicate but they refused and said we do not issue duplicate to the candidate rather we only send it to the organization directly,then how can she get the copy please help if any body has solution for it
waiting thanks

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
ambersabarabia said:
hi,
waiting thanks
Actually, they will SAY at first that they cannot issue a duplicate certificate directly to you, but it is possible.

In the UK there is a law called the Data Protection Act which in a nutshell means you can demand that anyone who holds information about you on their computer systems discloses such information in writing to you upon request. They are allowed to charge an admin fee for such a service, but they cannot legally refuse to provide the information. I believe that IELTS test results fall under this law, and that the British Council is potentially breaking the Data Protection Act by refusing to provide in writing a copy of the results.

I am not a lawyer, this is just my understanding of the law and how it might be interpreted to relate to the IELTS results, providing the results reside on a computer within the UK.

A forum member called Lubob had a similar problem and so I advised him as per above regarding the Data Protection Act in the UK. On the IELTS international website there is a form for filing grievances, and so he made a complaint threatening to sue them under the Data Protection Act if they did not provide duplicate results.

After a few days he received an email from them saying that they were contacting their unit in New Delhi. After a week or so he received email reply that he could get a 2nd additional copy if he could convince New Delhi authorities that he was in dire need of the 2nd copy, and he has since duly received it.

So it is possible, you just have to know where to push them!

With the possible legal ramifications of the Data Protection Act I really have no idea why they cannot provide a standard service where you just pay a fair admin fee and obtain a copy of the certificate.

Perhaps if enough people press them on the matter they may relent and actually provide this service as standard.

I did ask Lubob to document his experiences here for reference, not sure if he has done so yet or not. I might add something on my blog - certainly will be worth documenting if several people are successful in this regard.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambersabarabia said:
hi,
waiting thanks
You could ask them to send a copy to an organisation, perhaps where you or your sister in law works. Once you receive it there, you can just put it in with the rest of your application.

PJ126

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/12/2010
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
File Transfer...
01/04/2011
Buffalo process had changed from 17 to 19 then NOW 21 months per CIO's website. OH NO NO NO NO!!!!

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
PJ126 said:
Buffalo process had changed from 17 to 19 then NOW 21 months per CIO's website. OH NO NO NO NO!!!!
Damn

I am sick of all this crap.

I thought we were priority applicants. Where the heck is that priority.

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
ambersabarabia said:
hi,
waiting thanks
u should wait for the documents to reach u, as if IELTS will be sent separately (not with the application filed) then as per my knowledge, they will not consider ur application. they don't entertain IELTS sent to them separately. OR what u can do is to forward the rejection letter to the British council and request them my meeting them in person.

ANSHUMAN

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
anshuman said:
u should wait for the documents to reach u, as if IELTS will be sent separately (not with the application filed) then as per my knowledge, they will not consider ur application. they don't entertain IELTS sent to them separately. OR what u can do is to forward the rejection letter to the British council and request them my meeting them in person.

ANSHUMAN
As I said, obtaining a 2nd set of IELTS results directly to you IS possible, please see my post above.

I have also just documented this as a page on my blog, for the benefit of anyone else in a similar position:
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/2nd-copy-of-ielts-results/

Wayne.

raho61

Star Member
Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
Jan 2011
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
March 2011
Med's Request
16-06-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
MID 2012
zeddm said:
Finally the longggg wait is over ;D ;D ;D
I have received my pp back with visa
Visa have been issued on 26th july
Many thanks to all friends and forum members for your support and help :)

Regards,
zeddm
congratulations :) :)

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear Kevinca,
Congrats for your PPR...
Please note that, for unknown reason SGVO doesnt reply to either case specific enquiry or Fax ???
Good news is, they do reply to General enquiry.
:D , (2 forum members:casayed, Fighter confirmed about this :))
Since you applied via agent, Please advice your agent to send them an urgent enquiry using SGVO's email address:
singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

regards,
Dr.Hasib
:D :D