varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Congrats Mayank Bro..for Medical request anf PP request..

regards
Vari

mayankpandya said:
Dear Admins & my all friends.

Update on my application.

Yesterday i got Medical + PP+ Landing fee request . Also they put additional letter to join CIIP Program.

I was printed on 14 July 11 & dispatched on 15 July 11.

Please update my details on both trackers.

E-cas :still missing with address.

Also Hasib this time also your predication worked for me. Good bless you

Good Luck to all for you.

Regards,
Mayank

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks to Sonir,Plcebo,canadestin,Sonu_rp and varismart.

Wish all of you good Luck.

Regards
Mayank

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
thebeast184 said:
Wayne,

Beleive it or not the only requierement is a high school diploma :mad: The US immigration system s*cks and makes no sense. You are either sponsored by family or employer (which both ways take years) or you win the lottery!

Isn't the lottery a great way to bring some talent? Hahahaha anyways, that's why I'm moving to Canada

Rod
I think you misunderstood the U.S. visa lottery system. This lottery was never meant to bring talent in the U.S. The sole purpose was to keep United States fully diversified. Each county has a certain quota system, once that quota is reached, that country has to wait for several years, before the quota reopens.

This is the only reason that you find people from each and every nation in United States. Yes, I agree that the time it takes through family and employment really sucks and the only hope is the immigration reform act, If that goes through, processing time will be slashed almost 50%.

Thanks

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I've finished the CIIP sessions today and I have to say, please go for it if you have the chance. If you can't go in person, apply for the online sessions. They are really that good!

As for me, I've got tons of information to go through and so many more things to take a look at; having said that though, I also feel a lot more confident because I feel they've helped point me in the right direction. The MAP session is simply ACES!!!

I'm going to try to sift through all the information over the next day or two and then post how much ever I can here. But again, make sure you attend a CIIP session before you leave for Canada. I always thought there was no such thing as a free lunch, but I guess I was wrong. The amount of information they provide you with (and quality stuff at that) is just amazing. I'm truly impressed.

mwansaa

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi mwansaa,

I guess no one actually knows what happens when application is in RBVO status. But logically looking at the chart of explanation the next information the applicant gets is:

"VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed."

In my opinion, the contents of your application is evaluated in RBVO stage. Depending on the complexity of the application, the time varies, to receive "In Process" status. All the factors that would account towards achieving 67 points is re-considered at RBVO. For example at CIO stage, they would just check if Reference letters have been provided but at RBVO, the VO decides the authenticity of such letters. Similar explanation for transcripts etc.

Hope this helps.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali for clarification. Much appreciated. I haven't heard of any NDVO applicants getting an Ecas status of visa office eligibility review complete after RBVO (even though it is mentioned in the outline of stages processing) , just RBVO to INPROCESS. Is this correct??

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
hussam723 said:
hi, i have the same situation....
my file was transferred from damascus to warsaw vo on april 2 but i recieved the confirmation email regarding the transferr on april 27...
starting from june 22 my ecas turned into in process, so you should expect 30 to 60 days till your file turned to in process...
i hope this will be helpful for you...
wish you all luck
dear hussam723
thank u......

makpan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Congratulations Mayankpandya

mayankpandya said:

Yesterday i got Medical + PP+ Landing fee request . Also they put additional letter to join CIIP Program.

Regards,
Mayank

deeann

Oct 11, 2010
Hi guys. Congrats on all your wonderful achievements.I have a concern, is there anyone on this forum from Kingston,Jamaica visa office? My concern is that my address has never been visible on Ecase and I want to know if this is the case for anyone else from Kingston visa office. Also,my status has been RBVO since January 2011.

can_visa123

Mar 20, 2011
Congrats mayank & good luck .

Can123

mayankpandya said:

Regards,
Mayank

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
wenstumped said:
Hey guys,

I've finished the CIIP sessions today and I have to say, please go for it if you have the chance. If you can't go in person, apply for the online sessions. They are really that good!

As for me, I've got tons of information to go through and so many more things to take a look at; having said that though, I also feel a lot more confident because I feel they've helped point me in the right direction. The MAP session is simply ACES!!!

I'm going to try to sift through all the information over the next day or two and then post how much ever I can here. But again, make sure you attend a CIIP session before you leave for Canada. I always thought there was no such thing as a free lunch, but I guess I was wrong. The amount of information they provide you with (and quality stuff at that) is just amazing. I'm truly impressed.
Yes we were very impressed. Of course, it isn't actually QUITE free. You have your travel costs, accomodation costs and time off work to figure into it. But I think those are worth it given the amount of information, and far more importantly the level of after-care and networking/contacts they provide.

Wayne.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayankpandya said:
Thanks to Sonir,Plcebo,canadestin,Sonu_rp and varismart.

Wish all of you good Luck.

Regards
Mayank
welcome bro,

u recieved MR thru courier or Post? n how much time given for sending the doc?

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
mayankpandya said:

Regards,
Mayank
Congrats Mayank Bhai....

deep_pan

Feb 13, 2011
Wow...Congrats Mayankpandya. Very fast reply even after query.

Good Luck...

Regards
Mayank

mayankpandya said:

Regards,
Mayank

can_visa

Mar 1, 2011
Congratulations AND Good Luck

mayankpandya said:

Regards,
Mayank