16-feb-2011
Med's Request
11-april-2011 [rectified m/r recd. 21 june 2011]
Med's Done....
06 july 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-04-2011 ( rprf encashed 30 april 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
decision made on 30-09-2011
LANDED..........
with god`s grace soon
Hello Indira,
I want to enquire how much time should the DMP take to send the medical reports to CHC.DMP was not giving appointment for medicals untill 4 july i. e. after 10 days from when i requested. However through a friend of mine, i got the favour to undergo x-ray, blood and urine tests as on 29 june and rest of the physical exams were performed on 4 july .He further recommended a test for my son which was reported to be OK on 6 july.He told me that the reports were all ok and he will be sending reports in a few days as there is a great rush of the people undergoing medicals these days. Also that he can send reports only turn by turn.I know a friend whose reports were sent after 18 DAYS . NOW SHOULD I PRESS THE DMP TO SEND REPORTS ASAP THROUGH THE SAME PERSON I APPROACHED ? I`m also afraid if the DMP won`t get annoyed.`PLEASE SUGGEST.
REGARDS
Monty

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
Cappuccino said:
Hi - sorry to hear about your family loss. I would send the visa office a case-specific query informing them of the circumstances, and asking them if they require a new additional family form. To be honest I don't think they would want another form but if you inform them then you are covering yourself.

Wayne.
Will it effect the points i got for family member is Canada. Because my wife's maternal uncle lives in Canada, and we probably got points for that.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Maani1985 said:
Will it effect the points i got for family member is Canada. Because my wife's maternal uncle lives in Canada, and we probably got points for that.
Which family member/s did you list on your forms and sent evidence of Canadian PR/citizenship and relationship to you for?

Wayne.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
My wife's uncle. Brother of my mother-in-law.

And now when my mother-in-law has deceased, will it effect the points, I might have got for having a relative in Canada.

For evidance, I sent copy of uncle's PR card.

Thanks

EmmaJ

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152/3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
posted with application
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
posted with application
File Transfer...
In Process 11 Apr 2011
Med's Request
13 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
6 May 2011
Passport Req..
22 Jul 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 Aug 2011
LANDED..........
by the end of 2011?
To Cay_sha & Doal, congratulations, wishing you every success in Canada!

EmmaJ

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
montycan said:
Hello Indira,
I want to enquire how much time should the DMP take to send the medical reports to CHC.DMP was not giving appointment for medicals untill 4 july i. e. after 10 days from when i requested. However through a friend of mine, i got the favour to undergo x-ray, blood and urine tests as on 29 june and rest of the physical exams were performed on 4 july .He further recommended a test for my son which was reported to be OK on 6 july.He told me that the reports were all ok and he will be sending reports in a few days as there is a great rush of the people undergoing medicals these days. Also that he can send reports only turn by turn.I know a friend whose reports were sent after 18 DAYS . NOW SHOULD I PRESS THE DMP TO SEND REPORTS ASAP THROUGH THE SAME PERSON I APPROACHED ? I`m also afraid if the DMP won`t get annoyed.`PLEASE SUGGEST.
REGARDS
Monty
Well it doesn't help much, but you can try requesting him/her to send them asap. Have you sent the passports and other documents yet? I'd suggest you just send a proof that you completed the medical exams on so and so date(invoices for the tests might help) along with the passports and other documents, so in case a IO opens your file and can't find your medical reports, he/she will at least know that they are on the way!

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srshakya said:
Congratulation Doal !!!!, Wish you best of luck for your future. Will you share your time line?
Hello srshakya, the time line is in the spreadsheet but it is not updated yet.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

The total process was almost a year from July 29, 2010 to July 12, 2011.

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
Maani1985 said:
************ EXPERT ADVICE NEEDED ******************

Hi Guys,

I have a quick question. Last month my mother-in-law died back home. Do i have to report it to the visa office, because it might need to be changed on the additional family information form of my spouse.

Thanks
I send Buffalo a case specific enquiry informing them about my brother's death and do you want to know what crap I received.

Read this... how can I respond????

Thank you for your enquiry.

Nous accusons réception de votre demande de renseignements.

We acknowledge receipt of your correspondence informing us of a change in your family composition due to Marriage or Birth of A Child. Additional documents are required. You will receive instructions in the mail.

Nous accusons réception de la documentation que vous nous avez fait parvenir concernant un changement à votre situation familiale pour un des motifs suivants mariage ou naissance d’un enfant. Des documents additionnels sont requis. Vous recevrez l'instruction par la poste.

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo \ Consulat général du Canada

Immigration Section \ Centre régional des programmes d’immigration

buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Buffalo-im-renseignements@international.gc.ca

so sad from Buffalo side. I lost my brother who is my best friend in my life and reply is a bunch.....

entemaria

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
am still RBVO.. no hope :(

Maani1985 said:
*************** BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO *******************

Any news from Buffalo Visa Office?

Comeon guys, tell me some good news, and i will throw a party :)

Thanks

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
entemaria said:
I send Buffalo a case specific enquiry informing them about my brother's death and do you want to know what crap I received.

We acknowledge receipt of your correspondence informing us of a change in your family composition due to Marriage or Birth of A Child. Additional documents are required. You will receive instructions in the mail.

Nous accusons réception de la documentation que vous nous avez fait parvenir concernant un changement à votre situation familiale pour un des motifs suivants mariage ou naissance d'un enfant. Des documents additionnels sont requis. Vous recevrez l'instruction par la poste.

Immigration Section \ Centre régional des programmes d'immigration

buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Buffalo-im-renseignements @ international.gc.ca

so sad from Buffalo side. I lost my brother who is my best friend in my life and reply is a bunch.....

entemaria
Hi Entemaria,
I am so sorry to hear about your brother’s dead. May his soul rest in peace
I am surprised to read buffalo’s response, this is totally absurd.
Let me ask you this, do you have a file number starting with letter B followed by 9 digits. The reason I am asking because I just learned that you should only inform buffalo visa office about deaths in the family if you have the file number issued by the Buffalo VO. Please read the following paragraph.
Updating an application for permanent residence
If you already have an application at an office for a permanent resident visa you must inform us of changes.

Please inform us immediately for:
Change of address, including change of e-mail address
Change of immigration representative
Request for withdrawal of your application

Please inform us after you have received your file number (letter B followed by 9 digits) for:
Birth, adoption, death, marriage, or divorce that changes information provided in your application

This paragraph has been taken from following link.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?lang=eng

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
Cappuccino said:
My suspicion as to why cases go "In Process" at different times to when they are RBVO is that when they are first received, they are assigned to a visa officer. Depending on the speed and the workload of the visa officer in question, it takes longer for some applications to go "In Process" than others.

Once "In Process", of course cases will vastly differ in complexitity and so the length of time to medicals will also differ.

I don't think any visa office actually processes applications randomly, however it may seem so to us! But a variety of factors are involved, seems pure luck as to how fast and/or busy your visa officer is may be one of them.

Wayne.
Hi Wayne

Any suggestion's in my case..been in IP for more than 5 months...

Is the VO ******* or 'he' hasn't got the *****

Kolkata_27

Jun 20, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=blue][b]N[/b]ew [b]D[/b]elhi[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=blue][b]1122[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]SEP/2010[/b]
AOR Received.
[color=blue][b]PER - JAN/2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[b][color=blue]Ecas -- in process with date (x-dec-2011) [color=brown]Off ...[color=green]ON without address... [color=red]Off again... [color=green] On again as it was[/color][/b]
Hi seniors,
In which stage phone enquire being done ?
Done with everybody or not ?
Send me PM too,
Thanks........

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Kolkata_27 said:
Hi seniors,
In which stage phone enquire being done ?
Done with everybody or not ?
Send me PM too,
Thanks........

Well Kolkata_27 the first thing you can do is stop writing posts in bold. Bold on forums mean shouting and you will not get response if you shout.
As for your query, i can see that you are a sept applicant and got a per in Jan 2011. By ndvo standard you should have got meds by now. There will be no harm sending a cAse specific request to them. They may not respond to you. What is your ecas?

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
entemaria said:

Nous accusons réception de la documentation que vous nous avez fait parvenir concernant un changement à votre situation familiale pour un des motifs suivants mariage ou naissance d'un enfant. Des documents additionnels sont requis. Vous recevrez l'instruction par la poste.

Immigration Section \ Centre régional des programmes d'immigration

buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Buffalo-im-renseignements @ international.gc.ca

entemaria
Very sorry for your loss entemaria

Magdy

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
entemaria said:

Hi,
I am sorry about your loss.
Try not to feel disappointed at what is probably a generic reply from Buffalo. I know it looks absolutely insensitive, but I guess they probably think they have gone according to standard procedures.
I suggest you submit a supplementary additional family information form as soon as you are told to submit medicals etc
cheers :)