Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smaaar said:
Dear Moori,
Congratulation for reach the finish line on first place between all Cairo visa office people,And I wish u luck in your plans in Canada.

Dear Cairo,magdy580,
You are a genuine & real example of supporting each others as brothers ,And please accept my freind as IBN ALNEIL It's an honour :)

Dear brother Canaday,
Allah bless you,Reallu you suffered alot to catch the requirments of VO,But Im assure you have a full of determination and ambition to overcome all difficults.So ,Now you are almost success.
Be rellllllllllllllllxx freind.

Alshami

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cairo said:
Ooopss... sorry mate ??? ???. I did not notice that. You're ok, of course, in their mailbox directly ;). I thought you were going to use regular mail... Sorry again!

Never mind :D
It's just i am extremely worried and anxious ???
I even forgot to photocopy the originals i have sent.I was tired and hurry enough to remember!!!!

Just in case, i have sent fresh PCC and recent PRf along with the original documents and formal letters directed from my wife's work place to the embassy.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Cappuccino said:
Hi. I explicitly remember reading somewhere on the CIC website or in their manual "Do not land if you are pregnant". Regrettably I cannot remember exactly where I read it.

The point is that if you are pregnant then you only have 2 visas but there are in fact 3 of you (albeit one unborn!) so I don't think they can allow you to complete the record without sorting the residency out for the baby. And an unborn child can't become a resident of Canada.

A decision has been made on your application when you are issued the visa, however, you are not a permanent resident until you complete your record of landing.

Please seek advice from others, and also from CHC themselves, but I am 90% sure you cannot complete your recording of landing if your wife is pregnant, you must wait until the baby is born and then add the child onto your application. If you had landed before becoming pregnant then you would already be permanent residents and would therefore look to sponsor your child.

So basically
1) If you complete your record of landing, then become pregnant, if the child is born outside Canada you need to apply to sponsor your child.
2) If you complete your record of landing, then become pregnant and the child is born in Canada, he/she will be a Canadian citizen and will not require sponsorship.
3) If you become pregnant BEFORE landing then the child needs to be added onto your residency application and will require forms + a medical for the baby.

Erm, I think that's right anyway :) Can anyone else confirm?

Wayne.
I find it hard to include unborn child in the application (re point 3). we pray we have healthy child, but don't know what is the outcome...

however, I can tell real story of my friend who completed landing while his wife was pregnant. they successfully made it through, and had their baby born in 2 months or so. their baby became Canadian citizen while his parents remained Canadian permanent residents (feel the difference ;D).

so, I can't say that one should not complete landing while pregnant from the practice, but would eagerly accept reference to the legislation proving otherwise.

regards,
Coffee

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Moori said:
First of all, I am so grateful for your hitting words that gave me special feeling of celebrations :)
I could not imagine that cairo vo would have been that fast in such a new process but it proved to be at least with my case being the first one to be finalized so far.
Secondly, I am looking forward to see every cairo applicant specially you, cairo, engy, magdy , Dr.Alex and whoever I missed his/her name having their visa stamped and case finalized and will be sharing after visa approval events together :)
Thirdly, It is about you and your file which has been so challenging for you and your family and for us to read about it and know of such an expierence. I will be much more happier than today to see ur case being processed and u are taking ur family to the doctor for medicals in the next couple of weeks. Just hold your breath for the best news ever :)

As for engy, she has recieved her 2nd AOR before me from cairo vo but since then ever, she hasn't recieved any update. Could that be some kind of random luck that she is delayed or they are still doing background check or simply could be another slower officer ! We are waiting news from you engy to tell you what is going on with your case and all the best coming I am sure :)

Moori,

Firstly
I didn't congratulate you as much as you really deserve. But, i'm soooooooooooo happy for you and i really felt that i am the one who got the call. :) :) :)

Secondly:
Me too, didn't expect that Cairo VO will be that fast!! It's amazing.

Thirdly:
I should agree with that: my file was really really challenging for me and my family. But honestly, i should admit that i was so afraid after we have sent the application to the CIO, from the overlapping thing! I thought it was clear for them, but i was wrong! Unfortunately, it was our fault for not sending clear and documented explanation from the start! I thought that as i have already got the PER, so it was not a problem and they could explain the overlapping by logic!

Anyway, i have sent every single paper, formal letters and documents that should clear my case. If they not to be satisfied yet, i think i'll go to suffocate or shoot someone :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fourthly,
In fact, i don't think the process is random! I think engy should send them proof of her leaves from the government during her work in the private pharmacy. Her case resembles my wife's case.
engy..
i really want to hear good news from you soon.

Now, Moori:
You are right.
I'm already praying and i have a deep faith in Allah. I know only his power and only his own reasons can get me out of this nightmare safely.

Keep your prayers for me! i'm in a bad need for faithful prayers. ;)

canady

Mitsu

Mar 10, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2010
AOR Received.
23-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
waiting
Hi friends,

My wife is in Canada, on student visa since 8 months and coming back in 10 days. Can you let me know if she would need to get police clearance certificate from Canada for PR? We are awaiting medicals anytime soon....

Please help...

Thanks,
Mitsu.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
smaaar said:
Dear Moori,
Congratulation for reach the finish line on first place between all Cairo visa office people,And I wish u luck in your plans in Canada.

Dear Cairo,magdy580,
You are a genuine & real example of supporting each others as brothers ,And please accept my freind as IBN ALNEIL

Dear brother Canaday,
Allah bless you,Reallu you suffered alot to catch the requirments of VO,But Im assure you have a full of determination and ambition to overcome all difficults.So ,Now you are almost success.
Be rellllllllllllllllxx freind.

Alshami

smaar....
I' glad to hear from you. ;D
You are always in my mind ;)
You have pure and kind heart and i pray you hear good news soon. :D
take care, my brother.

hebagamal

Feb 8, 2011
Cairo and KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/1/2011
Doc's Request.
sent
AOR Received.
15/3/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Dear Morri

I have been following for long time all cairo applicants as i am a one :)

Magdy , Canady , Cairo, omsaif :), Amr elsayed, snow and smaaar.

My deep congratulations for u and ur family ,

may Allah bless all the Cairo and London applicants with good news always :)

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear Amro...

If they will really send me the medicals after 2 weeks like you guess, then invite yourself to wherever place you choose on my charge :D :D :D

I wish i land before the school year begins in Canada, otherwise it will be a real problem. ???

I know you, Asaif and other London VO applicants are fed up of waiting. I wish you hear good nwes very soon.

Seriously, i wish every single applicant in this great forum got his/her visa very soon ;)

canady

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Hi Members,

Can anybody provide me with the London Visa office email address for general inquiries ?

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
Dear Smaaar, Hebagamal, Moori, Canady, Cairo, Engy and All Cairo VO Applicants:

ALL Your Posts are more than wonderful in the last few pages, I really really wanted to reply to each and every message in separate but they are just more than great words and feelings.

I just feel that I am in the middle of a big celebration !

@Moori: words fail to express how much I want to say C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
@Canady: We are all beside you man, you deserve it, the effort you have done is the proof. I am waiting for you & I feel we will land together :)
@Cairo: You are just a great guy, thanks a lot
@Engy: waiting for you Engy, hope to hear good news VERY SOON
@Smaaar: Thanks a lot for your sweet words
@hebagamal: Thanks a lot also, waiting for good news

I am just happy how we are just making friends and I am confident that many of us will see each other there and maybe become friends, not just forum-friends but also real friends :)

Magdy

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Coffee said:
I find it hard to include unborn child in the application (re point 3). we pray we have healthy child, but don't know what is the outcome...

however, I can tell real story of my friend who completed landing while his wife was pregnant. they successfully made it through, and had their baby born in 2 months or so. their baby became Canadian citizen while his parents remained Canadian permanent residents (feel the difference ;D).

so, I can't say that one should not complete landing while pregnant from the practice, but would eagerly accept reference to the legislation proving otherwise.

regards,
Coffee
Hi - yes the situation you outlined of your story of your friend is my point 2 above :)

I already said, I posted wrong information - I remember reading specifically that you should not last whilst pregnant. I thought that was somewhere on the CIC website but clearly it must have been on some dumbass lawyer's website and was clearly incorrect :)

Point 3) above obviously I meant sponsor the child after it is born!!

Wayne.

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hebagamal said:
Dear Morri

I have been following for long time all cairo applicants as i am a one :)

Magdy , Canady , Cairo, omsaif :), Amr elsayed, snow and smaaar.

My deep congratulations for u and ur family ,

may Allah bless all the Cairo and London applicants with good news always :)
Thank you Heba. Wish you all the best... :)

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Mitsu said:
Hi friends,

My wife is in Canada, on student visa since 8 months and coming back in 10 days. Can you let me know if she would need to get police clearance certificate from Canada for PR? We are awaiting medicals anytime soon....

Please help...

Thanks,
Mitsu.
Dear Mitsu,

As per the EG7 document:

"You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older and who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens will have to provide:
 a valid police certificate, or
 a police clearance, or
 a record of no information.
These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18"

So, you don't need to provide a PCC from Canada for her... Seniors may comment better on that!

Regards,

Ammaar

shivpalsidhu

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
6216 (New NOC 6313)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2011
AOR Received.
06-04-2011 (1st) 02-06-2011 (2nd)
IELTS Request
Sent with inital application
File Transfer...
30-04-2011 and July 2012
Med's Request
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Calgary, AB
Hi Mitsu,

As your wife has lived in Canada for more than 6 months on Study permit, she would be required to provide police record check from city police headquarters. The cost $40 and time line is 4 weeks, they send the record check letter through regular mail(snail mail) at your address.

I had applied for the same 2 weeks ago at local police headquarters in Ontario.

Regards,
Shiv
Mitsu said:
Hi friends,

Please help...

Thanks,
Mitsu.