File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tfs2010 - your mailbox is full!

:) Don't worry. I have learned that the patience is everything. My e-cas is not available from the start, but it even releases me more. Don't count on it. I was waiting for the 2 AOR for a long time. When I have received it by e-mail (they just asked some additional document) i asked them some questions. They said that within the month i should expect med request. They have issued med like they said. So wait for it. If it will take more than 30 days - write them specific case inquiry supporting your concerns by bad postal services. About RPFP - i think they will ask for it together with passport request, but i asked them about that.

About person signed for docs, sorry, don't remember, it was delivered by TNT.

Good luck and keep in touch! By the way, I haven't seen your details in the spreadsheet. Why?

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avi_15 said:
if you see the pre june buffalo applicants thread they haveen been waiting for months (4-6 months) just to receive an AOR. most of them have spent close to a year+ with their files being at buffalo. Dont know if we will have the same fate or not but with the current trend it looks as if this is the case,

avi_15
It's damned ridiculous. Why so slow? If they need more staff to deal with the workload they should hire more staff. Simple as that. I've been paying Canadian Taxes for almost 2 years now, it's the least they could do :p

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaJimmy said:
It's damned ridiculous. Why so slow? If they need more staff to deal with the workload they should hire more staff. Simple as that. I've been paying Canadian Taxes for almost 2 years now, it's the least they could do :p
And the deficit needs to be paid off, so cutbacks are the order of the day - expect the process to get slower - unless you want to pay much more tax** ....

** We both know how reasonable that is for taxpayers :(

arch_ir83

Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Aug 2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
Med's Request
16 March 2011
Med's Done....
19 Apr 2011
Passport Req..
09 Jun 2011
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]FINALLY[/size]...[/size][/size]
I got my medical request this morning ;D 8)

Dear admins;
kindly update my status: received MR dated on march 16

regards, Samira

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
arch_ir83 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]FINALLY[/size]...[/size][/size]
I got my medical request this morning ;D 8)

Dear admins;
kindly update my status: received MR dated on march 16

regards, Samira
Congrats! I have updated your entry in the spreadsheet :)

Nice to see Damascus sending MR. I am confident that London and then Buffalo will follow suit soon. I think CIC will get egg on their face if they allow too much discrepancy between the visa offices, and they will want to prove that their new system works.

Wayne.

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baloo said:
And the deficit needs to be paid off, so cutbacks are the order of the day - expect the process to get slower - unless you want to pay much more tax** ....

** We both know how reasonable that is for taxpayers :(
Fair point, but civil servants are notoriously difficult to fire, so I expect the process will probably stay they same rather than get much slower. With the PER thing it appeared as if they were trying to optimize things more but it certainly doesn't seem much faster.

Dr.mhz

Apr 11, 2011
qualification degree

Dear,
i want to have some informations about qualification degree i got BDS Bachelor of Dental Surgery.how can i work in canada as a dentist.i`ll have immigration visa soon.
thank you.

arch_ir83

Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Aug 2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
Med's Request
16 March 2011
Med's Done....
19 Apr 2011
Passport Req..
09 Jun 2011
Cappuccino said:
Congrats! I have updated your entry in the spreadsheet :)

Nice to see Damascus sending MR. I am confident that London and then Buffalo will follow suit soon. I think CIC will get egg on their face if they allow too much discrepancy between the visa offices, and they will want to prove that their new system works.

Wayne.

Thanks Wayne, and hopefully you will receive MR soon :)
samira

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
hello everyone,

I see some visa offices issuing MRs, RPRFs and PPTs requests, some only MRs, some only turn status to 'in process' without sending MRs.

as for Buffalo and Moscow, things are really slow and we heard nothing other than status change to RBVO.

so, if anyone wants to complain about their visa offiice, come to see us, we will tell how bad your visa office is

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
avi_15 said:
wouldnt it be a good idea to a email/put a ecas query and ask them what to do rather than just sending the PCC's blindly ??

in case they are ok, lets all of us send those to the VO else if they specifically say they dont want those unless they ask us to submit then lets wait..

what do u all buffalo applicants say???
I am not sure but its already six months passed since i got my PCC from FBI. I just got it one week after sending my application. So, IMO if the PCCs are expiring, there is no harm in sending them to VO. I did sent them an inquiry about my stay in US coming to end and about PCCs but there is no reply yet. I wish there was a better communication from buffalo office and i really do not understand the reason for their ineffeciency. I do not buy that the change in computer systems is the cause. I think they were already slow and the processing time before was 17 months which may be the case for post 26 june applicants also. I think writing a letter to minister as some forum members are suggesting may be a good idea but the minister may not be able to do much because of the elections happening in early may. We really need to come up with some idea to wake them up....lol...

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ira.s said:
So you inquired about it and they explicitly told you not to send it?
Yes, I asked them and all they said was they will contact me, if they need anything and not to bother them any more. Simple and short. :D :D :D

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
can u pls post the exact reply cforcanada?? also when did u get the reply?

avi_15

cforcanada said:
Yes, I asked them and all they said was they will contact me, if they need anything and not to bother them any more. Simple and short. :D :D :D

B

bkcnbr

rilov said:
My visa office is New Delhi
I am more worried..My PER was before you..:)...and same status .. I also made an address change request. 2 weeks before i did it via online...then send an email ...today i mailed the request via courier...no response from here...

Right now when i check my status online I see Received_by Visa Office AND

When i click on that
we received your application for permanent residence on Date

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on Date. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Hi

I think usually they do not respond to the changes informed through specific case enquiry form online. I had sent them a change in the contact numbers of my employer. No reply has come to that.

Hope we will get the second AOR and in process status in ecas soon.......

B

bkcnbr

Dear seniors/all freinds

My spouse's salary has increased. And in my reference letter the employer has provided the information of my salary during 2009-2010 march. from april 2010 onwards my salary was also increased.

Do I need to inform the these changes to the VO.
if yes, will a covering letter with the employer's certificates stating the salry hike as supporting documents be enough?

Do I need to sent it online as well as the hard copies?

Please guide me

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
ish_chopra2004 said:
Hi freinds,

My current ecas stust is in process:

We received your application for permanent residence on November xx, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February xx, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April xx 2011.

Now what ???

I have not even received 2aor letter apart from mail which i received on 17 Feb, which contains my file#....

any idea whats going on???
Hi