+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
thebeast184 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on XXXXXXXXXXX.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on XXXXXXXXX. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Rod
Thanks rod.. . a friend of mine told that i should see my address and visa office specific details which i can't find.. and i was bit worried abt it..

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Some people do others don't... They are upgrading the system. I have never seen my address in ECAS. And I check it at least twice daily... :-X

rilov said:
Thanks rod.. . a friend of mine told that i should see my address and visa office specific details which i can't find.. and i was bit worried abt it..

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
@ berlin2001,

Thanks a million for the info mate. I was trying to send you a pm but it says your inbox is full.

9j

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Hey ND VO applicants,

has anyone status changed after submitting medicals and documents.

Thanks,

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
magdy580 said:
Thanks again, didn't recieve anything yet, but I'll wait and get back to you.

What About the quote by Advance123

Magdy
I quoted 2 months from UK because you have to book an appointment with Scotland Yard so they can take your fingerprints which you can then send to Lagos. The appointment date is not instant. If you have someone to help you in Nigeria, it makes it easier and faster.

Mitsu

Mar 10, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2010
AOR Received.
23-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Friends,

I noticed that when file was started being reviewed, in my application status they did not show my home address, last week they started showing my home address with a link of contacting them if any changes. again today, the address is not visible.

Did any of you guys experienced/noticed such a change.?

since 1 month my e-cas status shows that the file is being reviewed and in process.

Regards,
Mitsu

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Mitsu said:
Dear Friends,

I noticed that when file was started being reviewed, in my application status they did not show my home address, last week they started showing my home address with a link of contacting them if any changes. again today, the address is not visible.

Did any of you guys experienced/noticed such a change.?

since 1 month my e-cas status shows that the file is being reviewed and in process.

Regards,
Mitsu
Same for me. Address appeared again about the same time our application went "In Process". Then disappeared again today.

Tomorrow is supposed to be the "go live" time for GCMS, and the disappearance/reappearance of the address is supposed to be a symptom of files being transferred from CAIPS to GCMS.

Perhaps if they are finishing the tranfer by tomorror we will know more next week?

Wayne.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
magdy580 said:
thanks a lot my friend.
Waiting ....
Magdy
Hi Magdy,
See below extract from CIC website on how to obtain Police certificate from Nigeria. You can also call the Police officer in charge on: +2348033696178

CIC EXTRACT:

How to obtain a police certificate Nigeria
Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?
Yes. However, the certificate will be released directly to the Canadian visa office upon request.

How and where do I obtain one?

Local Requests

Applicants should apply in person with their valid passport, two passport photographs and the applicable fees. Residents of Nigeria should apply to:

Central Criminal Registry
Force C.I.D. Annex
Alagbon Close Ikoyi
Lagos, Nigeria

Non-Resident Requests
Applicants should apply by courier to the Commissioner of Police at the address above, to the attention of Inspector Usman Mohammed (telephone: 08033696178). Applicants should provide a pre-paid return courier envelope, a copy of their passport and a set of fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized police authority or the Nigerian embassy or consulate, and an international money order payable to the Nigerian Police Force, CID. Police certificates may be certified at the nearest Nigerian embassy or consulate for a fee.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/africa/nigeria.asp

Best of luck.

Shalom

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Hi Magdy,

It should not take you more than 2 weeks to get the Nigerian Police Certificate. It all depends how fast you move.
If I were you, I will start it right now.
Congrats and best wishes.

Shalom

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
mahek286 said:
Would it make sense to send the PCCs to the visa office before they request them or even before receiving the AOR. I mean, if CIO says the application was received by visa office and they give a file number that starts with E, can't we just mail the PCCs to the VO with a cover letter stating the file number?
I emailed Buffalo today to ask whether I can send them my PCCs now. In light of their processing times and to avoid getting another set. I will let you know when they respond.

Also, my file number starts with E00

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
queencougar said:
Your misunderstanding is clear throughout your comments.
I did not start the comparing of who has the hardest route.
I also did not say that they have not sacrificed anything compared with me. You have joined those two things in your own mind. I pointed those things out to illustrate that Cat 2s and Europeans also have difficulties even if they are not obvious bureaucratic ones.
I did not accuse all CAT 1s of moaning. The only true thing you say is that it is IN YOUR OPINION that people put their lives on hold rather than a fact. Good advice tells you not to do this, but you do anyway. Mad. :p
"I can't make any long-term plans here in the US." So, just like all the rest of us, then!
Looks like you are one of the moaners. Some people just love to be miserable.
Stop paraphrasing what other posters say in the light of your own prejudice and self pity.
If you are so easily offended, how's that for "rude"? ;)
"Canada is a well-of country with a lot to offer to immigrants. Surely it is worth the effort? Cat 1 is actually a very easy route if you qualify for it. It costs some money and time, yes, but other than that it is just waiting.
Those of us without the benefit of being on the list have had to put way more effort into just getting to this stage than Cat 1s, for instance in our case my OH giving up his secure job here, over 7 months of separation from our partner, paying two lots of living expenses and hundreds of pounds we could ill afford for flights to see one another just twice in that time. Cat 1s who are moaning should ask themselves exactly what they have personally risked or sacrificed so far in this process and in most cases the answer will be nothing."

1. Yes you compare the two categories and yes you let us know how CAT 1 apps sacrifice "nothing". Unless you put your finger on somebody, anyone (CAT 1 ) on this forum is a moaner, including me , Wayne, Indira etc.
2. I have less than 40 replies on this forum , most of which were updates about my status. I don't believe I qualify for a moaner but obviously you know better than I. In fact, I clearly remember you hijacking this thread just before getting your PER. Day in and day out you complained about you PER being late and about this unfair process.
3. Can you look for a better job?, can you buy a house if you find a good deal?, can you take a business opportunity? while being in this process?. That's what I mean when I say I put my life to a halt. I didn't mean I lock myself in the house waiting for the visa to arrive.
4. Personal insults don't substitute arguments.
5. The lack of arguments forced you to go into your bag of insults, therefore i will take myself out of this senseless discussion.

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
Another Week gone and no MR :eek:. Let-see how things turn in the coming week. agonizing

@ ANIL i have decided to wait another week before I mail a case specific inquiry..

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Cappuccino said:
For anyone who fails at the visa office I would be very tempted to mail them - saying that why did CIO say it was a "final" eligibility review if visa office can still fail you. Why were CIO lying?

Wayne.
hello Wayne,

can you please refer us to OP or other grounds to support your opinion on CIO eligibility review being final?

thanks,
Coffee

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Coffee said:
hello Wayne,

can you please refer us to OP or other grounds to support your opinion on CIO eligibility review being final?

thanks,
Coffee
My opinion of CIO review being final is based on THEIR words in the PER they sent everyone:
"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing"

You note that sentence does not have the suffix "unless we decide to change our minds again when we send it to our other office, in which case it's not final".

As I say, I think they are on potentially dodgy legal grounds, and certainly on dodgy grounds with regards procedural fairness, in saying someone passed a final eligibility review, mailing it to another office, and then saying they failed.

Wayne.

apple3981

Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cfr1907 said:
In fact, I clearly remember you hijacking this thread just before getting your PER. Day in and day out you complained about you PER being late and about this unfair process.
3. Can you look for a better job?, can you buy a house if you find a good deal?, can you take a business opportunity? while being in this process?. That's what I mean when I say I put my life to a halt. I didn't mean I lock myself in the house waiting for the visa to arrive.
4. Personal insults don't substitute arguments.
5. The lack of arguments forced you to go into your bag of insults, therefore i will take myself out of this senseless discussion.
Coming out of lurk mode for a minute. Very good points cfr1907, you should post more often. I too remember the endless whining of this self-absorbed lady and subsequent hijacking of the thread. There are people here who are sacrificing everything in their life by trying to escape revolutions, injustice, oppression, starvation and poverty to get themselves to a free country, but we never hear their stories repeated daily on this thread. Yet we have to hear day in and day out about how unfair everything is for this well to do lady, already living in one of the best countries in the world, who seems to be temporarily away from her other half... and now a lecture about the sacrifices we all need to make; like take a vacation for two weeks to Canada, make a few phone calls and voila, a job offer... what hardship... how pathetic and clueless.